What's new

Beijing's highest tower can withstand 9/11-style attack

sorry to say gambit sir but it is known that nano termite was found in the crash site

Not it's not know, that's another blatant lie. If I’m not mistaken steel that undergoes extreme heat and then gets left out to rust leaves behind similar trace elements.

, and evidence of v shape charges are shown. kinetic energy may have had an impact on the top of WTC but not the remaining structure . funny how it falled so nicely like a controaled demolition. keywitneses where rejected for testimonial on the 9/11 report evidence of pre planing of WTC.

911 theorists have no limit to how low they will stoop.

Termite? How about a laborer using a plasma torch?

Both the termite and explosive charge theories are an epic joke, firstly to implode a building it would take months of preparation, including striping and prepping the building, this process would involve drilling thousands of holes and running miles of charge wire, thermite on the other hand, is, in my opinion, even more absurd. Firstly thermite smokes and burns brighter than hells fire, so the question is why didn't the entire WTC burn up and smoke? Further, I’m not aware of any buildings that were demolished using thermite, so why would anyone risk using something that may or may not work, and of course just like with explosive charges it would take enormous effort to prep the building.

Upon impact the WTC's columns were either destroyed or badly damaged, this is fact, and as a result the load of the building transferred to other columns, thus those columns that were not taken out were exceeding their load capacity. Now lets bring the fires in to the picture, we know that the fire should have reached at least 1, 100 degrees--at the very minimum because home fires exceed 1,100 degrees‘. However, the WTC had thousands of pounds of rubber, plastic, foam, fuel, and carpet from the aircraft, the office also had a lot of flammables such as wood, paper, plastic, carpet and god only knows what else and we should not forget that the WTC was an oxogen rich envirnment due to the hole from the impact. 1,100 degrees is not enough to melt steel which melts at 2750 F. However, with some of the column supports taken out we know that other columns took the burden of the weight; factor in a fire of 1650 F and those columns will start to deform and warp, in other words the structures own weight would accelerate the beams to bend and warp.

This is an illustration of what the fire did:

And this is the real thing:

As can be seen with your eyes the walls are sinking inwards.

And this is exactly when the structure started collapsing:

I'm still waiting for someone to mention the dancing Mosad agents near the wtc after the attacks :lol: people will believe the stupidest things.

Last edited:
Ok Gambit bro ... Leave WTC

How can plane be melt & Disappeared in fire .. the plane that hit Pentagon ..

where is the wreckage .. ?

An infestation of truthers betraying most basic ignorance of physics and conspiracy?

Exterminate it before disease spreads.

The trouble is that too many of the issues are "logical" ones. The empirical evidence got shipped to India (literally, as scrap). So the potential for achieving widespread is limited. I will mentioned some of the issues in certain context but I will not push because of this.

But that's why I kinda like RussiaToday. Hopefully, the new China international news outlets while take after RussiaToday. Its like the old 60mins. The guys and gals there don't pull any punches.

The wreckage is there, the problem is 911 loonies are either in utter denial or they just believe that horse crap they are spoon fed by other conspiracy theorists.

Clearly identifiable wreckage.

How can plane be melt & Disappeared in fire

These conspiracy theories are so poor and irrational that it is just pathetic. Every theory has been disproved by hard evidence and REAL professional that were actually at the wtc/pentagon.

Looks like conspiracy theorists are relegating themselves to make up stories such as 'there was no wreckage' 'Mosad agents were seen dancing at the wtc' 'no Jews were killed on 911' and on it goes.

Last edited:
loose change was well edited and presented; i dont know about explosives planted in the building ---some firemen claimed they heard mini explosions just prior to collapse

but to deny that airplanes hit the buildings is a bit irrational at this point......best way to detract it is to ask what happened to the people who died on Flight #77

it wasn't a missile.....it was an aircraft

they say flt #93 was headed to white house but either shot down or brought down by the angry passengers

but now we are getting into 9/11 and shying away from the building topic itself....

can Chinese brothers post more pics of it plzzz :)

THERE IS NO POINT IN MAKING IT "9/11-PROOF"

If there ever is such an event, thousands of people are going to die. Period. Elevators, staircases, will be cut off and people will be trapped. Most will die from fume inhalation, falling objects, or burning.

The building will have to be savaged anyways.

So this "plan" is totally useless.

loose change was well edited and presented;
That does not mean it was honest. It was not.

i dont know about explosives planted in the building ---some firemen claimed they heard mini explosions just prior to collapse
Ever seen and heard an industrial transformer explosion? Would you believe such an explosion can be powerful enough to kill you?

my friend --- i think you didn't perceive the underlying ''message'' of my post

i meant to imply that it was well presented, but in the end it was chock full of incorrect and/or unproven, un-investigated and/or difficult to verify information

Glass can explode suddenly if they are stressed around their frame (structure distortion), which may be what people take as explosion 'flashes' when the twin tower collapsed

There is no way to verify the claim made by the builders of this new tower other than to actually recreate -- in real -- what happened to the WTC towers. Nevertheless, the fact that they made this claim is a tacit acknowledgment that there was no 'conspiracy theory' regarding the WTC towers attacks.

I was referring to the NY twin tower rather than the Beijing one.

Back
Top Bottom