What's new

Beijing to Judge Every Resident Based on Behavior by End of 2020

Still far less than your police does.

My Chinese friends in Dalian are telling me the opposite of what you guys are saying on this forum.
lol, my American friends in New York are telling me... pathetic arguement after losing the debate.

lol, my American friends in New York are telling me...
Telling you what? That NYC is a war zone?

...pathetic arguement after losing the debate.
Actually, yours is the pathetic one. Am not here to 'win' or 'lose' any debate.

What YOU are now is a logical prisoner in your China. You have not been convicted of any crime, but the Chinese government is taking steps to deters you from potentially committing a crime, even as petty as jaywalking. So yes, you are essentially a logical prisoner.

Telling you what? That NYC is a war zone?

Actually, yours is the pathetic one. Am not here to 'win' or 'lose' any debate.

What YOU are now is a logical prisoner in your China. You have not been convicted of any crime, but the Chinese government is taking steps to deters you from potentially committing a crime, even as petty as jaywalking. So yes, you are essentially a logical prisoner.
Telling my that rats are taking over New Yorks, lol.. You are just a brainwashed nobody, what you say means nothing but to yourself, I actually wish that jaywalking doesn't exist, but that only shows how ignorant and brainwashed you are.

Come on guys, check out this American who believes jaywalking doesn't exist in China. so hilarious... really worth checking out.

Prisoners are secured. :enjoy:

Still too dense to grasp it? :laugh:

Prisoners are only those who are villains, lawless, and cancer of society.

In fact many of them a richer and able to do things that you are unable to but craving for :lol:

In fact many of them a richer and able to do things that you are unable to do but craving for :lol:
Amercians are prisoners of their abysmal unsafe enviornment, that's very true.

Telling my that rats are taking over New Yorks, lol..
Rats? We are talking about government intrusions and you said 'rats'?

I actually wish that jaywalking doesn't exist,...
Why is the Chinese government interested in jaywalking?

Come on guys, check out this American who believes jaywalking doesn't exist in China. so hilarious... really worth checking out.
You have a reading comprehension problem. I did not say that jaywalking does not exist in China. I am saying that your government want to deters you from jaywalking. Your government is putting petty crimes that does not harm anyone at the same level as that of murder and rape. That is what making China into a prison-state.

In fact many of them a richer and able to do things that you are unable to but craving for :lol:
No, it is YOU who are too dense. Just as I expected, the context of the word 'logical' is lost to you.

Rats? We are talking about government intrusions and you said 'rats'?

Why is the Chinese government interested in jaywalking?

You have a reading comprehension problem. I did not say that jaywalking does not exist in China. I am saying that your government want to deters you from jaywalking. Your government is putting petty crimes that does not harm anyone at the same level as that of murder and rape. That is what making China into a prison-state.

You can see that's a joke right, I can use " I have a friend telling me..." to talk about any nonsense and no one believes that sentence carries any credibility.

No government encourage jaywalking, what's your point, and based on inmate population, US is the undisputed PRISON STATE, no any other countries can even come close to claim that title.

You can see that's a joke right, I can use " I have a friend telling me..." to talk about any nonsense and no one believes that sentence carries any credibility.
The difference is that my Chinese friends are real while your was indeed a joke.

No government encourage jaywalking, what's your point,...
My point is that your government is inserting itself into every aspects of your life and you are enjoying it. Why is jaywalking making you lower in the eyes of the government? Robbery, rape, murder, or treason, those are harmful acts. But your government rates you even for crossing the street at the wrong time and place?

...and based on inmate population, US is the undisputed PRISON STATE, no any other countries can even come close to claim that title.
And they committed crimes like murder, robbery, or rape.

The difference is that my Chinese friends are real while your was indeed a joke.
The difference is that my US friends are real while your was indeed a joke.

My point is that your government is inserting itself into every aspects of your life and you are enjoying it. Why is jaywalking making you lower in the eyes of the government? Robbery, rape, murder, or treason, those are harmful acts. But your government rates you even for crossing the street at the wrong time and place?
That's what you believe and that's why we call you deeply brainwashed.

The difference is that my US friends are real while your was indeed a joke.
And they tell you NYC is terrible because of rats? This is on the same scale as governmental intrusions into your lives like how to cross the street?

And the knife attacks in your China ? Or how about the riots that are so bad that your government stopped publishing them?
Every country has their fair share of pschoes, but US has so many and so many being locked up?

Intel Dalian is real. Your rats was bad attempt at sarcasm.
No, they are not real, debate is not like it just because you say so.

Back
Top Bottom