What's new

Beijing to Judge Every Resident Based on Behavior by End of 2020

I am not. If you think civil liberties are the same in China as UK then frankly there is no point in further discussion. Your comparing a single party, authoritarian state with one of the oldest democracies about. You continue to indulge in fantasy. And just to place it on record I am pro China.

It doesn't take much to catch the attention of the state...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...m-badly/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d377c08bce9e

Chinese online star detained for five days after singing the national anthem badly

LOL! This gets you sent into police custody! Fear will keep people in order...just like George Orwell predicted.

Screen Shot 2018-11-25 at 9.00.29 PM.jpg

Big Brother is watching YOU (no matter where you are)

Last edited:
So funny something that vast approved by the Chinese gets on Americans nerves, what does it have anything to do with you? It's like the Chinese everyday try to convince US to ban guns to prevent mass shooting, every year tens of thousands Americans die from gun violence but we honestly don't care, cause in China we don't allow guns and why we care about Americans?

China is already a cashless society and billions are hooked online, we need our rules and laws to regulate the social media so rumors , radical ideologies and anti China propaganda can be checked, It's totally Chinese domestic issues, why US and Indians here are so upset? Don't you have much more problems than China at home?

So funny something that vast approved by the Chinese

They want to take a hit on their social credit by disagreeing with it? Such surveying with built in catch-22 result is a bunch of BS....just like the "tianenmen square massacre never happened" blah blah.

why US and Indians here are so upset?

We are upset? We are just talking about it. China in the end can do what it wants inside its borders....and Chinese people can decide if its acceptable.

What is not acceptable is any form of this concept pervading in silicon valley in US which has disproportionate influence over large populations in the west are rest of the world now too. That is definitely something to be wary of.

They want to take a hit on their social credit by disagreeing with it? Such surveying with built in catch-22 result is a bunch of BS....just like the "tianenmen square massacre never happened" blah blah.
Those survey carried by western channel while for Indians living under a rock you can refuse to believe anything, that's why you are always underdeveloped. You stick to your caste system and we don't care, actually that's good for us if you do.

This is why bro, its best to be "off the grid" as much one can be from this social media crap (I try to be in my instance). It is changing from just being a leash on your neck to more of a complete control of your privacy and other basic inherent rights (that no govt/3rd party should have any business over)...China is just doing a more extreme, nation-based version of whats already being tested out in some forms by these social media giants.

What is not acceptable is any form of this concept pervading in silicon valley in US which has disproportionate influence over large populations in the west are rest of the world now too. That is definitely something to be wary of.
Go with the time and we don't care if they don't.

Those survey carried by western channel

Which western channel and what does that have to do with anything? I am questioning how honest the respondents can actually be about the question since there is a real feedback loop that can act on them as result. Its just like asking what is Chinese public opinion on tianenmen square massacre (with Chinese govt officials standing nearby), would such survey results be accurate? Of course not.

that's why you are always underdeveloped. You stick to your caste system and we don't care, actually that's good for us if you do.

I don't give a crap what a 1984 style big brother commie has to say about any other country. Just enjoy your groupthink delusion stemming from nanking complex and great leap forward stronking feelz.

Only independent thinking people's opinions matter to me.

Which western channel and what does that have to do with anything? I am questioning how honest the respondents can actually be about the question since there is a real feedback loop that can act on them as result. Its just like asking what is Chinese public opinion on tianenmen square massacre (with Chinese govt officials standing nearby), would such survey results be accurate? Of course not.

I don't give a crap what a 1984 style big brother commie has to say about any other country. Just enjoy your groupthink delusion stemming from nanking complex and great leap forward stronking feelz.

Only independent thinking people's opinions matter to me.
You just live under a rock, you believe China was like 40 years ago and we don't care, for your Indians, this ignorance is good for us actually, you guys stay poor, stay hungry.

You just live under a rock, you believe China was like 30 years ago and we don't care, for your Indians, this ignorance is good for us actually, you guys stay poor, stay hungry.

See there you go copy paste droning like good CPC peon. Good job...CPC big brother is proud.

See there you go copy paste droning like good CPC peon. Good job...CPC big brother is proud.
You just the copy of any anti China propaganda piece, so boring, nothing new, and we saw that for 4 decades already.

This is why bro, its best to be "off the grid" as much one can be from this social media crap (I try to be in my instance). It is changing from just being a leash on your neck to more of a complete control of your privacy and other basic inherent rights (that no govt/3rd party should have any business over)...China is just doing a more extreme, nation-based version of whats already being tested out in some forms by these social media giants.
Actually,its nothing new when you look at it.
Stalin,Mao,Saddam,Ayatollahs,ME Kings,Castro,Suharto/Sukarno,Khmer Rouge,Burma,the US,South American leaders,African leaders etc all did before,social media only made it easier to realize,control and criticize it.
I guess,the days of freedom(in every sense) in the world will be history in the near future.
We should enjoy it while we can.
Btw,im no fan of social media either.

So funny something that vast approved by the Chinese gets on Americans nerves,...
Yes, the laughing nerve.

...what does it have anything to do with you?
Nothing at all. We are just observing and commenting.

It's like the Chinese everyday try to convince US to ban guns to prevent mass shooting, every year tens of thousands Americans die from gun violence but we honestly don't care, cause in China we don't allow guns and why we care about Americans?
Just like you observe and comment to US about guns.

So here we have a fundamental difference between peoples: You like and seemingly even PREFERS being controlled by the goobermint. We do not.

We admit our preference. Do you to yours?

Yes, the laughing nerve.

Nothing at all. We are just observing and commenting.

Just like you observe and comment to US about guns.

So here we have a fundamental difference between peoples: You like and seemingly even PREFERS being controlled by the goobermint. We do not.

We admit our preference. Do you to yours?
Yes , we prefer our system which is not simply as controlled summed up by you, it's not rocket science, as you can see from almost all Chinese posters here and various international polls on China.
We do have different peoples ,history, cultures and mentality. It's a good thing that we are both happy with what we have, so you can stop being so upset about what we Chinese follow, too much frustration is bad for your health.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom