What's new

Beijing to Judge Every Resident Based on Behavior by End of 2020

Thanks for admitting that you like being a sheeple. That is all we want to know.
It's like saying all Americans are mass shooters, so naive, we have our governance inherited from our culture, you can believe whatever you want to believe, but still it's not your business.

It's like saying all Americans are mass shooters, so naive, we have our governance inherited from our culture, you can believe whatever you want to believe, but still it's not your business.
And that is my point. Most American gun owners are law abiding, so your 'mass shooters' analogy is -- not. On the other hand, so far, what the Chinese government is doing is approved. We are an independent people. You are not. I just want to make clear the distinction. :enjoy:

And that is my point. Most American gun owners are law abiding, so your 'mass shooters' analogy is -- not. On the other hand, so far, what the Chinese government is doing is approved. We are an independent people. You are not. I just want to make clear the distinction. :enjoy:
You are not here to juge who is independent and who are not, we are just different, that's it. Enjoy your monthly mass shooting national pastime in US.

You are not here to juge who is independent and who are not, we are just different, that's it. Enjoy your monthly mass shooting national pastime in US.
I can judge anyone I feel like it -- sheep.

You are not as free as you think, if you still fear of crime or being shot by criminals or psycho on the street.

You are not as free as you think, if you still fear of crime or being shot by criminals or psycho on the street.
This is the typical stupid argument from you. The difference is that crime is local while the government is global.

Just in case you do not understand the context of the word 'global' -- which I doubt you do because you proved many time you ain't that smart -- when the word 'global' is used to describe an environment, the context does not mean planet Earth wide. The context is system wide.

It does not matter if I am as free as I think but that I am more free than the average Chinese citizen. I am also more free than YOU. :enjoy:

This is the typical stupid argument from you. The difference is that crime is local while the government is global.

Just in case you do not understand the context of the word 'global' -- which I doubt you do because you proved many time you ain't that smart -- when the word 'global' is used to describe an environment, the context does not mean planet Earth wide. The context is system wide.

It does not matter if I am as free as I think but that I am more free than the average Chinese citizen. I am also more free than YOU. :enjoy:

Your failure in grasp my message is due to your poor cognitive capability, as consistently as you have demonstrated in many debates (i still remember the last debate when you'r self proclaimed semicon professional were debunked, not to mention your other debunked BS and fraud :laugh: )

My point is still valid, you are not as free as you think if you are still living under fear of high crime and being shot by criminals or lunatic.

The Chinese seems not to have freedom, but they feel more secured, means they feel more free from high crimes than you do, thats why people in china support Beijing policy while they know they will be more monitored.

Unfortunately you are too dense to understand this :lol:

Girls don't even dare to venture out in some US cities , girls even live on campus still need fellow male students to escourt them back to their dorms after study hall at night, that's so free...

The Chinese seems not to have freedom, but they feel more secured, means they feel more free from high crimes than you do, thats why people in china support Beijing policy while they know they will be more monitored.
Prisoners are secured. :enjoy:

Prisoners are secured. :enjoy:
Mabye that's why US boasts the world biggest inmate population.

500px-Prisoners_world_map_png2.png

Ok, US police does that on the street without even a trial.
Still far less than your police does.

My Chinese friends in Dalian are telling me the opposite of what you guys are saying on this forum. They do not like what China is becoming. Face it, buddy, your China is becoming a quasi-prison with this social credit and ratings plan by the government. You are smart enough to know what I am saying is true. We understand that you are obligated to defend your country.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom