What's new

Beijing to Judge Every Resident Based on Behavior by End of 2020

My Intel Dalian friends are more real than you care to admit. You know that what they say about China is true.
You can claim but no one believe, use something that's verifiable, you really don't know how to debate, do you?

You can claim but no one believe, use something that's verifiable, you really don't know how to debate, do you?
This is not a debate and I think it is hilarious that you think I believe we are engaging in a debate. Probably because you do not know what is a debate in the first place.

This is commentary. I do not care what you think of US. I am commenting that your China is turning into a quasi-prison country with this social rating program runs by the government. Why should the government care enough about jaywalking to mark you FOR LIFE? That is the point and question.

Did you rape a woman? No.
Did you rob someone like embezzlement from you employer? No.
Did you commit treason? No.
Did you ran over someone with a car and fled the scene? No.

Acts like those are and should be marked for life. They actually harmed someone.

Do you get it now?

. Why should the government care enough about jaywalking to mark you FOR LIFE? That is the point and question.

If jaywalking will be marked for life, then every Chinese will be marked for life, you can go and ask your "Dalian Friend" for verification of this statement.

lol.. you are just helplessly brainwashed by your media.

If jaywalking will be marked for life, then every Chinese will be marked for life,...
And you are fine with that? It is happening. Do you deny this social credit and ratings system in China?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...public-deficit-trust-rating-citizens-10925002
In Shenzhen, jaywalkers who are captured by facial-recognition technology will see their faces immediately appearing on video screens in the street.
Why? What for? If you are fine with this lifestyle, then you 'win' the debate. I have no problems losing. :enjoy:

At first, I donot know the word "jaywalking", then I check the translation. After that, hahahaha, how stupid the brainwashed American is.

If jaywalking will be marked for life, then every Chinese will be marked for life, you can go and ask your "Dalian Friend" for verification of this statement.

lol.. you are just helplessly brainwashed by your media.

I really appreciated your enthusiasm to educate this brainwashed guy, including the Indians, even his president define their media as the "fake news" but he couldnot accept this fact, simply because they are totally brainwashed by Jews. Suggestion: debating with a moron will make you seem like a moron, leave him alone and save your time.

And you are fine with that? It is happening. Do you deny this social credit and ratings system in China?
I know it exists financially when it comes to taking out a loan or apply for one, but I don't worry cause I never owe banks money. Bad credit can be a trouble.

Why? What for? If you are fine with this lifestyle, then you 'win' the debate. I have no problems losing. :enjoy:
Do you seriously believe that China will mark you into a data base when you jaywalk? Then what? next time you are not allowed to cross a road?
Criticizing the government is the most popular past time in China( please do go to your "Dalian Friend" for verification of this statement), they are billions of critical messages on the Chinese government on the Chinese social media, what do you really believe the Chinese government's gonna do with them?
Don't sound so dumb, how old are you? Grow some common sense, would you.

According to YOUR government -- yes.
Bainwashed idiot.
In 2015,there were only about 2 million policemen around the whole China, including 1.3million public security police, 0.2million law department police, 0.45 million prison police and 0.05 million national security police. Only 1.3million men for public security including traffic affair. That means every police in 1000 people for daily life. Jaywalking??Come on, every police is so busy that no one cares about such borling thing. In fact, there is very very few chance to see any police in daily life. Because we are a very safe country.
The western media always brainwash their people and call us ‘police country’. In fact, the USA is the real police country. In many villiages with 30-50 thousand people in China, there are usually about 10 policemen in the area, meaning one police in 3000 people. But we still have very good public safty with so few policemen.

Last edited:
Cause US is an immiration country, almost all people are immigrants, including you I guess.
Why on Earth would you guys want to immigrate to a country as horrible and dangerous as the US? you don't see us trying to immigrate to a peaceful, loving, caring country such as China do you?

Bainwashed idiot.
Sheeple. Baaaa...

In 2015,there were only about 2 million policemen around the whole China, including 1.3million public security police, 0.2million law department police, 0.45 million prison police and 0.05 million national security police. Only 1.3million men for public security including traffic affair. That means every police in 1000 people for daily life. Jaywalking??Come on, every police is so busy that no one cares about such borling thing. In fact, there is very very few chance to see any police in daily life. Because we are a very safe country.
The western media always brainwash their people and call us ‘police country’. In fact, the USA is the real police country. In many villiages with 30-50 thousand people in China, there are usually about 10 policemen in the area, meaning one police in 3000 people. But we still have very good public safty with so few policemen.
The US have just under 800,000 active duty police officers from federal and state levels.

https://datausa.io/profile/soc/333050/

But the jaywalking issue is only a component of what your government wants to do.

Why do you care if the government tracks what you do and how you do them? Sure, everything can fall under the umbrella of 'public safety' and 'general welfare'. Why not what you eat, how much you exercise, and given China once had the one-child policy, why not even how much sex you have? Is that the society you want to live under?

Why on Earth would you guys want to immigrate to a country as horrible and dangerous as the US? you don't see us trying to immigrate to a peaceful, loving, caring country such as China do you?
First I don't, second, US is a immigration country, almost everyone is an immigrant including you, Europeans are the ones emigrate to US the most, that's why you see Europeans more than others in today's US.
China is not an immigration country, just like other east Asian nations, she doesn't accept immigrants at all. It's a cultural and history thing.

Sheeple. Baaaa...

The US have just under 800,000 active duty police officers from federal and state levels.

https://datausa.io/profile/soc/333050/

But the jaywalking issue is only a component of what your government wants to do.

Why do you care if the government tracks what you do and how you do them? Sure, everything can fall under the umbrella of 'public safety' and 'general welfare'. Why not what you eat, how much you exercise, and given China once had the one-child policy, why not even how much sex you have? Is that the society you want to live under?
That is why I think you are a poor guy brainwashed by your media controlled by the Jews. Your media make up a China that does not exist in the REAL world. USA has 0.8 million police, we have 1.3 million police for public service, but we have 4.5 times of your population. You can do this math easily, we have very few police compared to our population, that means the government rarely interfere the normal people lives. The logic is simple: even if they want to do this, but they cannot do this with so few manpower. Actually, China is very FREE country, you rarely see the police on the streets. But we are highly organised country, if any fatal crimes happened, the police would response very quickly, so we are a very safe country even with so few police.
"what you eat, how much you exercise, and given China once had the one-child policy, why not even how much sex you have?" If the USA police donot care about this, why the Chinese police care about this? After all, the Chinese police is also common person same as the USA police, they are not supermen. Compared to their USA colleagues, they are lack of manpower and have to do many REAL and NORMAL things in daily life, nobody really care about the above SHIT no matter in USA or China.
Of course, you can still believe what you want to believe. We Chinese always admit: the western medias are really good at propaganda, they Still can easily cheat so many people EVEN in the year 8102. Honestly, it is OK for us. We have gotten used to these lies and it will be not our loss in the long run. Final discussion.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom