What's new

Beijing may intervene in Kashmir :Chinese Media warns India

Lolz again what is stoping india ?
Kashmir issue ?
Maoist ?
Trade ?
Minorities in india?
My point is loud & clear .india will lose a lot rather then gaining.
Until this point is was poor leadership, and incompetent diplomatic action paired with poverty and no real standing in the international community. What you and I are discussing is the start of this new position India is taking. Escalating the situation, and breaking off ties with China, or for that matter any country is foolish.

Cheeni is a derogatory word? LOL Cheeni is urdu for Chinese (چینی). Since when Urdu has become derogatory. That too on a Pakistani forum.
this is an english language forum not urdu and neither is "Chimcom" in urdu dictionary

On behalf on Modi , I solemnly declare that India would hand over Kashmir , eliminate it's arsenal of N weapons and join CPEC as a junior partner to both Pakistan and China the day you post more than 2 sentences.

This is how narcissists behave when they have run out of excuses. Oh poor me! LOL! India is sick in the head, you all act the same.

Until this point is was poor leadership, and incompetent diplomatic action paired with poverty and no real standing in the international community. What you and I are discussing is the start of this new position India is taking. Escalating the situation, and breaking off ties with China, or for that matter any country is foolish.
Lolz then we will talk when india intervene militarily . ( how many separatist movements are in infia? Just asking).

dragon vs Cow.. yo mama :rofl:

Cow even cant catch to eagle and she is thinking to catch dragon.. :rofl:

Cow has gone mad she needs highly expulsion in her back to fly first then try to catch eagle and dragon :rofl:

That's what happens when you type Dutch in English .

This is how narcissists behave when they have run out of excuses. Oh poor me! LOL! India is sick in the head, you all act the same.

Please let me believe you're capable of better comebacks than this apology you've posted .

what they did??

Long story. But it started with Havizsultan saying 'Pakistanis have no loyalty in their blood'. I took exception to that. Then all the Indians came to defend him including Areesh. That was a surprise. Areesh didnt attack Havizsultan for saying that, he attacked me for questioning him. Then all these Indians crawled out to defend Areesh and Havizsultan. Bloody Indians.

Log story. But it started with Havizsultan saying 'Pakistanis have no loyalty in their blood'. I took exception to that. Then all the Indians came to defend him including Areesh. That was a surprise. Areesh didnt attack Havizsultan for saying that, he attacked me for questioning him. Then all these Indians crawled out to defend Areesh and Havizsultan. Bloody Indians.
can you give me link to that thread??

Lolz then we will talk when india intervene militarily . ( how many separatist movements are in infia? Just asking).
Right, and my original post was about what SHOULD be done.
Separatist movements in India is off topic, anyway- I don't know how they're doing, theres probably another thread on here that's discussing your preferred topic in detail.

can you give me link to that thread??

Some of my posts may already have been removed. But check it out. It explains a lot about Areesh and Havizsultan.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...r-against-pakistan.487829/page-6#post-9359553

Separatist movements in India is off topic, anyway- I don't know how they're doing, theres probably another thread on here that's discussing your preferred topic in detail.

You are really acting desperate bruv. Why?

Nothing is off topic . if you intervene in someone's matter they have the right to intervene in yours . anyway it will be good for us :D .

Last edited:
Nothing in off topic . if you intervene in some one matter they have the right to intervene in yours . anyway it will be good for us :D .
Well will give that one to you- this will probably drive China even closer to Pakistan ( probably ) just to teach India a lesson. Not that they've already been close to you guys.

Back
Top Bottom