What's new

Beijing may intervene in Kashmir :Chinese Media warns India

You expected that response because anyone who understands what you are doing will say exactly that: Gonads. Why are you surprised?
why don't I let you do the explaining. How is it Gonads? Go ahead take my argument apart.

Good China and India are enemies. LOL.

India can never win a two front war.

My original post that you found funny, was about what India's response should be- in my opinion, You thought that it was unimaginable and too far fetched. When I substantiated my argument- you are now straight up countering it with your personal opinions and Shayari. It's all good. Aap apne dil ko behlate rehiye sir, no problem.
A) deploying an aircraft carrier in waters claimed by China, meanwhile sending troops on an island claimed by China constitutes plenty action in my book. If an escalation is what you would consider action- you are wrong my friend.
B) my original post was about what India SHOULD do, not what they have done. Read that again. and MALABAR 2016 was no geedar bhapki.
C)Like I said before, its a great initiative. We have the resources- therefore we should. India SHOULD continue down this path, is what I said. And you went off on a tangent.
Cheers again bud.
Lolz again what is stoping india ?
Kashmir issue ?
Maoist ?
Trade ?
Minorities in india?
My point is loud & clear .india will lose a lot rather then gaining.

Resorting to no retort? Show a lack of gonadical fortitude on your part.
I welcome you to a discussion the the thread topic. Show a little respect to the rules of the forum (where you end up spending all your time) . I will not indulge in your "gonadical" (if thats a real word?) empty talk :)

I welcome you to a discussion the the thread topic. Show a little respect to the rules of the forum (where you end up spending all your time) . I will not indulge in your "gonadical" (if thats a real word?) empty talk :)

How sad. I thought you had larger gonads. Please yourself. I'm sure.

Good China and India are enemies. LOL.

India can never win a two front war.

On behalf on Modi , I solemnly declare that India would hand over Kashmir , eliminate it's arsenal of N weapons and join CPEC as a junior partner to both Pakistan and China the day you post more than 2 sentences.

Back
Top Bottom