What's new

Beijing may intervene in Kashmir :Chinese Media warns India

Go right ahead....your CPEC runs thru our territory which is disputed...We will be sure to bring up Tibet and the freedom for Tibetans!

Karma is a :butcher:.. ... Masood azar :-)
Just wanted to ask why are you named after a fanatical sect of hinduism that espouses things like eating faeces, cannibalism and eating of rotten meat. Pretty gruesome for me but hey, who am I to judge? :P

dragon vs Cow.. yo mama :rofl:

Cow even cant catch to eagle and she is thinking to catch dragon.. :rofl:

Cow has gone mad she needs highly expulsion in her back to fly first then try to catch eagle and dragon :rofl:

Why cow instead of Bull, Elephant or the Tiger?

Well will give that one to you- this will probably drive China even closer to Pakistan ( probably ) just to teach India a lesson. Not that they've already been close to you guys.

LOL! The Dodo is dead just like your foreign policy. Pakistan has 'Trumped' you. LOL! You know that's true bwana.

I think its time for India to preempt any Chinese interference....abolish article 370 and allow Kashmir to be settled by Indians from all over...

Just wanted to ask why are you named after a fanatical sect of hinduism that espouses things like eating faeces, cannibalism and eating of rotten meat. Pretty gruesome for me but hey, who am I to judge? :P

You trying to backtrack and cover up your last blunder, Indian? LOL! You have been exposed just like Areesh by your Hindu friends. LOL! Weep.

Nothing in off topic . if you intervene in some one matter they have the right to intervene in yours . anyway it will be good for us :D .
Cheeni regularly do incurssion on Indian soil and run back once they see Indian forces coming. Thing is, if you do not stand up to a bully, it will escalate. If Cheeni do any other nonsense, India should just open an embessay in Taiwan and train with Japanese near Senkaku.

Last time when India decisively defeated them in Nathu-La and Cho-La incidence, Cheeni started behaving much better and border is peaceful since then.

Rough patch? No man, we are still on bloody honeymoon! LOL! Gimme a kiss!
dragon vs Cow.. yo mama :rofl:

Cow even cant catch to eagle and she is thinking to catch dragon.. :rofl:

Cow has gone mad she needs highly explosion in her back to fly first then try to catch eagle and dragon :rofl:
make some sense of this , maybe then . maybe

Good that China and India are enemies.

India can never beat China in a war.

make some sense of this , maybe then . maybe

And maybe you will be able to get a better job than trolling Pakistani defence forums. LOL! Troll, you been busted along with Areesh and Havizsultan. LOL! How does it feel?

Back
Top Bottom