What's new

Beijing may intervene in Kashmir :Chinese Media warns India

And maybe you will be able to get a better job than trolling Pakistani defence forums. LOL! Troll, you been busted along with Areesh and Havizsultan. LOL! How does it feel?
I've been busted for what? You gotta take it a little slow there bud, use your words. and also- Try and keep it clean and on topic

You are a terrorist, and an uneducated one to boot. Why are you making fool of yourself in this forum. Better go to Seriya

LOL! You are neither a muslim nor are you a woman. You are a hindu troll. Why are you persisting in something that has been exposed? Silly boy.

Is that what the Hindus pay you to say? You are neither a woman nor are you a Muslim. You fool no-body silly boy.
Terrorist kids should go to Syria and join ISIS. BTW, most of Muslims, including me, do not consider terrorists like you as Muslims. You are simply, ISIS Kid and an unwashed hippy terrorists.

Terrorist kids should go to Seriya and join ISIS. BTW, most of Muslims do not consider terrorists like you as Muslims. You are simply, ISIS Kid and an unwashed hippy terrorists.

LOL! See, I was right about you. Silly boy, you exposed not just yourself but Areesh and Havizsultan too. LOL! Pagal bacha.

Back
Top Bottom