What's new

Beijing may intervene in Kashmir :Chinese Media warns India

Thank uou indiafor provoking China thats much that they start thinking to intervene in Kashmir :D .:enjoy:.

Lolz lolz & lolz .

Diplomatic & military support to the Freedom Fighters will be better .:D.

This can be extended to Uhigars & Tibetans. :D

You still don't get it do you?

China is waiting for the right moment to go to war with India. Its just not time yet.

Let me know when to stop laughing. China will never war with India. We are old class mates. We skirmish every now and then. India does not allow China to build a road into its heartland. Only a moron would allow that. Good luck with your new friend. I am going to share a beer with my Chinese buddy and talk business. I will not allow him to put his bar-b-cue on my deck. When hostility obstructs judgement, it truly blinds. You may be surprised who you will war with certainly not Indians. Not long ago America was your best buddy. Before that you were singing God Save The Queen till at least 1954. Religion is a crutch for some for others it is constitution.

Let me know when to stop laughing. China will never war with India. We are old class mates. We skirmish every now and then. India does not allow China to build a road into its heartland. Only a moron would allow that. Good luck with your new friend. I am going to share a beer with my Chinese buddy and talk business. I will not allow him to put his bar-b-cue on my deck. When hostility obstructs judgement, it truly blinds. You may be surprised who you will war with certainly not Indians. Not long ago America was your best buddy. Before that you were singing God Save The Queen till at least 1954. Religion is a crutch for some for others it is constitution.

we know that America has done in Pakistan and now

Karma is a :butcher:.. ... Masood azar :-)
karma may be better equipped maoists and naxals.

Now this Chinese move should embolden Pakistan and they should prop Masood Azhar and Hafiz Saeed against India at all International Forums.

Meanwhile India should sow seeds of democrary in China to teach them the perils faced by elected governments of big countries.
if modi, the killer of thousands can become Indian PM then I think masood AZHAR and Hafiz saeed should be the most innocent people in Indian public view.

Cheeni is a derogatory word? LOL Cheeni is urdu for Chinese (چینی). Since when Urdu has become derogatory. That too on a Pakistani forum.

Cheeni tou shakkar yani sugar ko bolte hai.

Sugar ( Cheeni )
Cheeni-Aur-Us-K-Ziada-Istemal-Se-Paida-Hony-Wali-Bemarian.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom