What's new

Beijing may intervene in Kashmir :Chinese Media warns India

You got me there.I'm not a Pakistani , see.It took some effort for my limited sensibilities to internalise the meaning .

Thanks for enlarging my perspective .

I know you are Indian. No doubts there. The idiot is obvious. Smiley face.

Irony and solipsism? LOL! Together? Are you sure?

Why are you angry? That is a compliment isnt it?
aite boys lets stop the thread derailment here. Nah I'm not angry. Don't quite get what you're talking about

You like acting 'Black'? Is that what you think is 'hard'? Not cool. Insecurity? Size, maybe?
HMMMM. I see what you're doing. Trying to bait me into a ban are you? No off topic discussion. You want to keep this banter on, happy to take it elsewhere. AITE?

A)https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...carrier-contentious-south-china-sea/98126274/
B)http://www.reuters.com/article/us-southchinasea-philippines-idUSKBN1780NR
http://thediplomat.com/2017/03/vietnam-seeks-south-korean-backing-in-the-south-china-sea/
Both countries are standing right up in China's face. And China cant do anything. What Duterte did ( if all these reports are true) is the diplomatic equivalent of flipping the Bird in China's face. Remember- Uncle Sam is looming around the corner.
C)Read what I said again, Chabahar is a good start. As in building ports outside of India. Read my post again.
Cheers and sorry about shooting down your argument.
"Action speaks louder then words"
You could share lots of articles while China is the only country who is taking actions :) .
philippines , veitnam & usa are silent spectators :) .
B) will talk about india when/if india militarily intervene in scs rather then geedar bhapki.
C) there is a vast difference between indian port & port build by indian funding .
chabahar is an iranian port ( same iran who wants to be the part of CPEC :) ) CHEERS .
"DIL K BEHLANEY KO GHALIB KHAYAL ACHA HA" :D .

"Action speaks louder then words"
You could share lots of articles while China is the only country who is taking actions :) .
philippines , veitnam & usa are silent spectators :) .
B) will talk sbout india when/if india militarily intervene in scs rather then geedar bhapki.
C) there is a vast difference between indian port & port build by indisn funding .
chbahar is an iranian port ( same oran who wants to ne the part of CPEC :) ) CHEERS .
"DIL K BEHLANEY KO GHALIB KHAYAL ACHA HA" :D .
My original post that you found funny, was about what India's response should be- in my opinion, You thought that it was unimaginable and too far fetched. When I substantiated my argument- you are now straight up countering it with your personal opinions and Shayari. It's all good. Aap apne dil ko behlate rehiye sir, no problem.
A) deploying an aircraft carrier in waters claimed by China, meanwhile sending troops on an island claimed by China constitutes plenty action in my book. If an escalation is what you would consider action- you are wrong my friend.
B) my original post was about what India SHOULD do, not what they have done. Read that again. and MALABAR 2016 was no geedar bhapki.
C)Like I said before, its a great initiative. We have the resources- therefore we should. India SHOULD continue down this path, is what I said. And you went off on a tangent.
Cheers again bud.

HMMMM. I see what you're doing. Trying to bait me into a ban are you? No off topic discussion. You want to keep this banter on, happy to take it elsewhere. AITE?

Guilty conscience?

My original post that you found funny, was about what India's response should be- in my opinion, You thought that it was unimaginable and too far fetched. When I substantiated my argument- you are now straight up countering it with your personal opinions and Shayari. It's all good. Aap apne dil ko behlate rehiye sir, no problem.
A) deploying an aircraft carrier in waters claimed by China, meanwhile sending troops on an island claimed by China constitutes plenty action in my book. If an escalation is what you would consider action- you are wrong my friend.
B) my original post was about what India SHOULD do, not what they have done. Read that again. and MALABAR 2016 was no geedar bhapki.
C)Like I said before, its a great initiative. We have the resources- therefore we should. India SHOULD continue down this path, is what I said. And you went off on a tangent.
Cheers again bud.

Gonads. The sum of what you posted. Gonads.

Back
Top Bottom