What's new

Befriending India

we are very much aware of your softer side of Pakistan:

your musicians and singers
your food
your garments
your hospitality

Yet, what is it that takes up the main image?
To Pakistans fault.. its Hafiz Saeed and Ajmal Kassab..
and not Ali Zafar(or for that matter Veena Malik) that runs the core emotions of India.

Yet, what is it that takes up the main image?
To Pakistans fault.. its Hafiz Saeed and Ajmal Kassab..
and not Ali Zafar(or for that matter Veena Malik) that runs the core emotions of India.

For me Lahori food is a very very close second to Hafiz Saeed.. Just waiting for it to leave HS behind..

In short India can never be Pakistan friend what so ever. India is Pakistan's enemy & forever they will always be Pakistan's enemy. This example perfectly fits on India, "a dogs tail can never get straight no matter what you do it will always stay twisted."

Without a doubt India is Pakistan's worst neighbor.

I don't want to get in details of Indian terrorists activity in Pakistan, we all know what they are trying to do with Pakistan, specially their involvement in our Balochistan province.

Our involvement in ur Balochistan is response to your involvement in our Kashmir....u r never going to get Kashmir, but if u dont stop ur involvement you r surely going to lose Balochistan ....!

May be because India's behind is self inviting.

However, how can India gets kicked in its hide so regularly when it has 10 out of 13 Corps including the strike corps' deployed against Pakistan. When 29 of its airbases are along Pakistan border and when most of Indian Navy is deployed against Pakistan.

And then Indians say we have gone over Pakistan and don't need Pakistan or its good will and that of others in South Asia.

Who needs India. The Indians say that Aryan invasion is a myth and the theory propounded now is "Out of India", which means that it is the Indians who had gone around and populated the rest of the world. No wonder they are so many in their own country, they had to move out to make room for the new ones.

I think it is time that the Indians may follow their "Out of India" theory in letter and spirit in the existing and future environment and leave South Asia for good.

When Indians say that they have moved on means that they dont care about it anymore.It doesnt mean that we are gonna leave our borders unguarded..That is soo stupid to think.

If you guys leave us alone i dont think there is any problem really...We are least bothered about you guys...We dont care about your nation,your military,your culture,your movies etc...But the same cannot be said about you.

When Indians say that they have moved on means that they dont care about it anymore.It doesnt mean that we are gonna leave our borders unguarded..That is soo stupid to think.

If you guys leave us alone i dont think there is any problem really...We are least bothered about you guys...We dont care about your nation,your military,your culture,your movies etc...But the same cannot be said about you.

We will never leave you alone despite you having moved on.

We lived with your anger when India broke up in two. We will live with your anger when India break up in many more.

Our involvement in ur Balochistan is response to your involvement in our Kashmir....u r never going to get Kashmir, but if u dont stop ur involvement you r surely going to lose Balochistan ....!
ok superpower:rofl:

Zaid Hamid will get a heart attact. :rofl:
and wt about shiv sena :rofl:

Let's not fool ourselves, good relations with Pakistan ain't possible unless Pakistan has a dramatic change in attitude and deeds, until culprits of 26/11 are punished etc, until then India should channelize it's energy in eliminating the threats
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Never gonna happen. Every country in the region is hostile towards these bullies even theirs fellow hindus in srilanka. Friendship to door ki baat hai.

I like how the narrative is so skewed in favour of Pakistan it makes out it is Pakistan that is extending the olive branch and India is playing the spoilt brat. Let's not forget that India gave Pakistan MFN status DECADES AGO and that almost every peace intiatve has been started by the Indian side and despite getting continuous bloody noses from Pakistan such as 26/11 and Kargil India is still trying to move forward.

And as a big fan of PM MMS (but the office of PM in general) and in all seriousness I do not wish MMS to travel to Pakistan,the risk is just too high and the SPG's hands will be tied behind their back and their abilities much less to protect the PM. Not too long ago Bhutto was taken out and the risk of non-state actors and state actors alike trying to subvert the peace process or take out a target as juicy as the PM of India is all to real.

We dont need to be friends. We should be good neighbours, with every country in the region, including pakistan.
We should improve our relation with nepal, sri lanka and myanmar.

We lived with your anger when India broke up in two. We will live with your anger when India break up in many more.

Sherlyn Chopra after posing for Playboy says that she should get Bharat Ratna which is the highest civilian award awarded for great service to the nation....Her case is not so different from yours.....People just cant stop dreaming.

Sherlyn Chopra after posing for Playboy says that she should get Bharat Ratna which is the highest civilian award awarded for great service to the nation....Her case is not so different from yours.....People just cant stop dreaming.

It is indeed difficult for me to understand the similarity between the two. One relates to the breakup of India and the other, baring of bosoms for India. Interesting analogy.

I don't want to get in details of Indian terrorists activity in Pakistan, we all know what they are trying to do with Pakistan, specially their involvement in our Balochistan province.[/QUOTE]

Tarrar, World community say the vice versa, even most of arabic countries.

We will never leave you alone despite you having moved on.

Obsession with India........:rofl:
India is progressing at a good pace and pakistan is going backward...
Before thinking of India getting split...deal with balochistan problem and terrorist causing a bomb blast daily in your main cities........

Zaid Hamid will get a heart attact. :rofl:
Dont mock 'Sir Zaid Hamid'
He is busy working on Pakistans moon mission happening this year...:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom