What's new

Befriending India

The unlikely event of India and Pakistan reconciling their differences and becoming "close friends" would displease most western nations.

Yet, what is it that takes up the main image?
To Pakistans fault.. its Hafiz Saeed and Ajmal Kassab..
and not Ali Zafar(or for that matter Veena Malik) that runs the core emotions of India.

Sir,

Whereas, two generate core emotions in India, the other two are an obsession with them.

All four can shift to India permanently.

However, first we need to project more of the good things amongst ourselves to believe in ourselves.

For India, we may never be able to "puri karo" Indian demands.

These will never stop - they are over 1.2 Billion.

It is better in my opinion to keep them at the lose end of the stick. Be good to them when they are good and reciprocate when they are naughty.

However, always keep our core interests in the forefront.

The unlikely event of India and Pakistan reconciling their differences and becoming "close friends" would displease most western nations.

And most of Indians as well

Sir,

Whereas, two generate core emotions in India, the other two are an obsession with them.

All four can shift to India permanently.

However, first we need to project more of the good things amongst ourselves to believe in ourselves.

For India, we may never be able to "puri karo" Indian demands.

These will never stop - they are over 1.2 Billion.

It is better in my opinion to keep them at the lose end of the stick. Be good to them when they are good and reciprocate when they are naughty.

However, always keep our core interests in the forefront.
Exactly my view about how we should deal with pakistan. Both carrot and stick needed.
Indians here concentrate too much on stick, but not much on carrot.

Our involvement in ur Balochistan is response to your involvement in our Kashmir....u r never going to get Kashmir, but if u dont stop ur involvement you r surely going to lose Balochistan ....!

Oh I have to repeat what I have said many times earlier as well.

If aunty had balls she would have become an uncle long time ago.

Alas, she doesn't.

Wishful Thinking in both the cases.

Wishful or not I would be pleased to see both. ;)

Obsession with India........:rofl:
India is progressing at a good pace and pakistan is going backward...

For most of the past, Pakistan progressed at a faster pace than India. It is only recently that India moved ahead. But Alas, it is again sliding back, closer to Hindu Growth Rate. We wish India well in her retrograde economic slide.

Before thinking of India getting split...deal with balochistan problem and terrorist causing a bomb blast daily in your main cities........

We will think about both simultaneously - because we can. :)

Dont mock 'Sir Zaid Hamid'
He is busy working on Pakistans moon mission happening this year...:woot:

Ha ha ha ........ who is this Zaid Hamid. He surely keeps the Indians in a spin. :)

Exactly my view about how we should deal with pakistan. Both carrot and stick needed.
Indians here concentrate too much on stick, but not much on carrot.

Don't bother sir, we can eat as many carrots and will continue keeping you at he lose end of the stick.

For most of the past, Pakistan progressed at a faster pace than India. It is only recently that India moved ahead. But Alas, it is again sliding back, closer to Hindu Growth Rate. We wish India well in her retrograde economic slide.
Joke of the Day!!!
Indian growth rate is 6%..what is yours?3%?
Jealousy at its best....If you wan't to discuss progress come to this thread.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/198359-indian-journalists-writers-share-eye-opener-stories-pakistan-visits.html
We will think about both simultaneously - because we can. :)
:blah:

Ha ha ha ........ who is this Zaid Hamid. He surely keeps the Indians in a spin. :)
Congrats for your moon mission,dear:lol:

Joke of the Day!!!
Indian growth rate is 6%..what is yours?3%?
Jealousy at its best....If you wan't to discuss progress come to this thread.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/198359-indian-journalists-writers-share-eye-opener-stories-pakistan-visits.html

:blah:

Congrats for your moon mission,dear:lol:

Indian growth rate is 5.2 % and not 6 % and it is sliding down.

And read in the thread what Indian writers have written, not what wishful thinkers and make believing Indians like you wrongfully believe. :)

Oh, didn't Chandrayaan see him already present on the moon. You need to improve the sensors on Chandrayaan.

And read in the thread what Indian writers have written, not what wishful thinkers and make believing Indians like you wrongfully believe. :)
When Indian GDP was going at 8-9% yours was at 4%
Now the whole world is experiencing Financial crises and Indias growth rate has decreased to 6%(5.2 is first quarterly year)
What about pakistan??:lol:

Oh, didn't Chadarayan see him already present on the moon. You need to improve the sensors on Chadarayan.
It completed mission after finding water and Carbon Dioxide on Moon
India.gif

Oh, didn't Chadarayan see him already present on the moon. You need to improve the sensors on Chadarayan.

What is Chadarayan?

I read about flying carpets; is this some kind of extrapolation of that, a flying blanket?

We will never leave you alone despite you having moved on.

We lived with your anger when India broke up in two. We will live with your anger when India break up in many more.

There are still people who wants to break india.... Hmmm good.. i understand how it feels may be still there have been nightmares of 71!!!!.. But now the world has changed its not 71 kind of scenario any more. its not old pakistan or old india.. both of our nations have grown up (atlest india has)... The generals in pakistan are much more responsible and india doesnt have an iron lady as PM... So lets stop dreaming and work towards improving our relation... which is in the best interest of both the nations as pakistan can spend less on military and more on development. Where as india can spend more money on development and more on eastern boarder...

There are still people who wants to break india.... Hmmm good.. i understand how it feels may be still there have been nightmares of 71!!!!.. But now the world has changed its not 71 kind of scenario any more. its not old pakistan or old india.. both of our nations have grown up (atlest india has)... The generals in pakistan are much more responsible and india doesnt have an iron lady as PM... So lets stop dreaming and work towards improving our relation... which is in the best interest of both the nations as pakistan can spend less on military and more on development. Where as india can spend more money on development and more on eastern boarder...

Ok, if that's what you want.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom