What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The medicinal value of Gomutra/cowpiss is best when it is fresh.. stored one dangerous..

I am a Biomedical Scientist and any Biochemist knows that Urine, whether from Cow or from any other living being has no medicinal value of any sort. If urine indeed had any medicinal or therapeutic or nutritive value, the body would have never let it go in the first place. Urine's medicinal value is only in the head of those who want to believe it has some value just like certain Chinese wish to believe that Ginseng root is good for health, or the Bird Nest soup is beneficial, or acupuncture does wonders. There is practically nothing good found about these wonder medicines when tested in well designed assays or pre- or phase 1&2 clinical trials. Please get over this obsession.
I am also Chemist and medicinal scientist. I have went through Shushrut Samhita and Atharvaveda.. So:thank_you2::crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot:

Please go through my post again... from start to end.. The contains of Cow urine may not be useful for cow, but its contents are useful as Cleanser and antibiotic (and not nutritional) to us.. Remember cow's digestive system has enzymes which digest carbohydrates with beta confirmations... where as ours need carbs with alpha confirmation.. So basically our digestive systems are different.. Nutritions are broken down in the form of simpler molecules..

Last edited:
Not interested in vatican or european christianity. fail! We lived here and will be living here also. It is a real good idea to rear cows for beef in a big country like India. I hope one day this will happen after the destruction of radical Hindu (RSS Sanghparivar). See cows and buffaloes as domestic animals which are used for milk and *meat*. Don't bring your orthodox culture to blame beef eaters.
Not interested in vatican or european christianity. fail! We lived here and will be living here also. It is a real good idea to rear cows for beef in a big country like India. I hope one day this will happen after the destruction of radical Hindu (RSS Sanghparivar). See cows and buffaloes as domestic animals which are used for milk and *meat*. Don't bring your orthodox culture to blame beef eaters.
Converted? lol. You have no idea how many hindus eat beef do you? Well first of all I dont think cows are slaughtered in India so the beef what we get is bull or buffalo. Anyways what that poster is saying is right how can someone enforce his/her beliefs on someone else? What is the difference between Taliban and hindu extremists? Nobody should control what people eat. Like this ban will not be possible in cosmopolitan cities and Kerala as a whole. And I doubt this rule is going to be effective, beef eaters in Maharashtra will continue eating them. But my only concern is when the animals even if they are for slaughter should be treated with care, transported properly etc etc just because you eat them does not mean you be cruel to them. People who are cruel to animals should be punished.

Nobody accept north-east ethnic population apart from converted clan of followers of Abahamic religion eats beef in India, right from Kashmiri Brahmin to South and what can be said about the coward Mallus. Of which 50% of them got Converted themselves to Abrahimc Religions and remaining 50% are self haters Hindus.

So it is none of my concern about a small population sitting in insignificant state of stupid sicular kerallian thinks. India is concerned about 80% of Indians who are Hindus and what they think.

Now Get Lost.

Last edited:
I am also Chemist and medicinal scientist. I have went to Shushrut Samhita and Atharvaveda.. So:thank_you2::crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot:

Please go through mu post again... from start to end..
Any body secretions including spit, puss, nasal secretion, tears, ear wax, sweat, and stool would contain all those micro and macro molecules that you claim to have been found in the urine. So what? People should also use all those excretions for possible health benefits? You are neither a chemist nor a medicinal scientist or otherwise you would have never posted such non-sense that has ZERO scientific backing.

I am also Chemist and medicinal scientist. I have went through Shushrut Samhita and Atharvaveda.. So:thank_you2::crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot:

Please go through my post again... from start to end.. The contains of Cow urine may not be useful for cow, but its contents are useful as Cleanser and antibiotic (and not nutritional) to us.. Remember cow's digestive system has enzymes which digest carbohydrates with beta confirmations...

cow urine is consumed in few ml, or drops only. Yes, it works as anti bacterial and anti fungal. One can also use it on wounds and consume to get preventive layer against stomach infections.

Any body secretions including spit, puss, nasal secretion, tears, ear wax, sweat, and stool would contain all those micro and macro molecules that you claim to have been found in the urine. So what? People should also use all those excretions for possible health benefits? You are neither a chemist nor a medicinal scientist or otherwise you would have never posted such non-sense that has ZERO scientific backing.

It is same like, one cannot consume petrol, but can consume rum :)

Nobody accept north-east ethnic population apart from converted clan of followers of Abahamic religion eats beef in India right from Kashmiri Brahmin to South and what can be said about the coward Converted Mallus which 50% got themselves to Abrahimc Religions and remaining 50% are self haters Hindus.

So it is none of my concern about a small population sitting in insignificant state of stupid sicular kerallian thinks. India is concerned about 80% of Indians who are Hindus and what they think.

Now Get Lost.

That is your own opinion bro. Cows are religious to Hinduism not bull,Ox or Buffaloes. And no I am not from Kerala I am in Bangalore and you will be surprised how many practicing Hindus eat beef here. Also tell me how is it right to shove someones religious belief on the rest? Even if you are right that 80% Hindus do not eat beef so how can it be justifiable to force their beliefs on the remaining 20%? Dont you think that is not right? How different is it from ISIS or Taliban trying to force their belief on someone else? If the government is concerned about the animals then let them ban the slaughter of all animals why only cattle?

cow urine is consumed in few ml, or drops only. Yes, it works as anti bacterial and anti fungal. One can also use it on wounds and consume to get preventive layer against stomach infections.

It is same like, one cannot consume petrol, but can consume rum :)
Don't rape chemistry will you?

I know religion can make one blind but this blind? You know what, shut down all the medical Schools in India, stop Pharmacies that sell clinically proven and tested medicines, and ask everybody to start drinking Cow urine. Ask surgeons not to cleanse the body with iodine but with cow urine prior to surgery, and wipe the skin with cow urine and not with isopropanol before needle prick. I am curious to see what will happen after just one week of this Cow urine renaissance.

Every state shove religious/ cultural beliefs down the throat of their citizens...secular or not.

Nope only religious theocracies do.. Is India a religious theocracy ? I know Afghanistan under the Taliban was, So is Saudi Arabia and Iran, And Pakistan is a constitutionally a Islamic nation kind of a theocracy.. What is India ?

Is it really?? Saving one religions faith is talibanization??:what::what: May be perhaps you can say killing the innocent Tamilians in northern Srilanka was very human work isn't it??:nono::nono:

The post is stupid enough to ignore.. A Indian trait it seems to drag in inconsequential points and subjects to the topic when run out of valid arguments.. Equating a civil war to a social issue

But still How does banning beef saving your faith ? Does your faith depend on cows ? How brittle is that.. Forcing a group of peoples beliefs on others by the state is fascism, The form that Taliban used

The medicinal value of Gomutra/cowpiss is best when it is fresh.. stored one dangerous..

I am a Biomedical Scientist and any Biochemist knows that Urine, whether from Cow or from any other living being has no medicinal value of any sort. If urine indeed had any medicinal or therapeutic or nutritive value, the body would have never let it go in the first place. Urine's medicinal value is only in the head of those who want to believe it has some value just like certain Chinese wish to believe that Ginseng root is good for health, or the Bird Nest soup is beneficial, or acupuncture does wonders. There is practically nothing good found about these wonder medicines when tested in well designed assays or pre- or phase 1&2 clinical trials. Please get over this obsession.
what about when a jellyfish stings you ?

getting someone to pee where you've been stung is actually good first aid while you wait for medics to arrive.

This is crap ...
Who will take care all those bulls with horns ? What about old cows ?
Economy will suffer ..goat and sheep mutton will sky rocket ..poor people will suffer ..These religious people do not have economic sense ..They should have made a centralised hygenic system for beef slaughtering to avoid killing it in open public view ..I dont support these religious laws with no economic sense

For your reference

Cow Urine Medicines Wholesale,Cow Urine Therapy,Medicine Therapy Of Cow Urine

http://www.ijppsjournal.com/Vol6Issue3/9051.pdf

'Cow urine can cure cancer' - The Times of India

http://medind.nic.in/jaw/t11/i2/jawt11i2p37.pdf

Patent US6896907 - Use of bioactive fraction from cow urine distillate (‘go-mutra’) as a bio ... - Google Patents

Patent US6410059 - Pharmaceutical composition containing cow urine distillate and an antibiotic - Google Patents

You would find it easy to understand publication and US patents as you claim to be from scientific fraternity..

That is your own opinion bro. Cows are religious to Hinduism not bull,Ox or Buffaloes. And no I am not from Kerala I am in Bangalore and you will be surprised how many practicing Hindus eat beef here. Also tell me how is it right to shove someones religious belief on the rest? Even if you are right that 80% Hindus do not eat beef so how can it be justifiable to force their beliefs on the remaining 20%? Dont you think that is not right? How different is it from ISIS or Taliban trying to force their belief on someone else? If the government is concerned about the animals then let them ban the slaughter of all animals why only cattle?

Most of our Laws are rooted in Religious beliefs. for e.g. Monogamy is a Religious belief.

How can you impose cannibalism as a crime for someone who wants to eat humans ? Is that equal to Taliban ?

Stop applying Godwin law to everything. Taliban is the new Nazi.

That is your own opinion bro. Cows are religious to Hinduism not bull,Ox or Buffaloes. And no I am not from Kerala I am in Bangalore and you will be surprised how many practicing Hindus eat beef here. Also tell me how is it right to shove someones religious belief on the rest? Even if you are right that 80% Hindus do not eat beef so how can it be justifiable to force there beliefs on the remaining 20%? Dont you think that is not right? How different is it from ISIS or Taliban trying to force their belief on someone else? If the government is concerned about the animals then let them ban the slaughter of all animals why only cattle?

You fool whole clan of Cow and Bulls are noble to Hindus. But not buffaloes. Get it clear. Get Lost to Middle east where your Abrahmic Religion was born.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom