What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't rape chemistry will you?

I know religion can make one blind but this blind? You know what, shut down all the medical Schools in India, stop Pharmacies that sell clinically proven and tested medicines, and ask everybody to start drinking Cow urine. Ask surgeons not to cleanse the body with iodine but with cow urine prior to surgery, and wipe the skin with cow urine and not with isopropanol before needle prick. I am curious to see what will happen after just one week.
Do you know how cell-wall synthesis is prevented.. Perhaps you should read the history of sulfonamides..

Nope only religious theocracies do.. Is India a religious theocracy ? I know Afghanistan under the Taliban was, So is Saudi Arabia and Iran, And Pakistan is a constitutionally a Islamic nation kind of a theocracy.. What is India ?

The post is stupid enough to ignore.. A Indian trait it seems to drag in inconsequential points and subjects to the topic when run out of valid arguments.. Equating a civil war to a social issue

But still How does banning beef saving your faith ? Does your faith depend on cows ? How brittle is that.. Forcing a group of peoples beliefs on others by the state is fascism, The form that Taliban used

What are you doing on the Hindu thread are you follower of Abrahmic Clan???? Or a Buddhist???? Ask Buddha before killing an animal.

Get Lost.

Most of our Laws are rooted in Religious beliefs. for e.g. Monogamy is a Religious belief.

How can you impose cannibalism as a crime for someone who wants to eat humans ? Its that equal to Taliban ?

Stop applying Godwin law to everything. Taliban is the new Nazi.

If most of our laws are rooted in religious belief then why the hell are we a secular country? We should probably make this a hindu rashtra. I want to see where this country will head to then. Cannibalism is accepted as a crime all over the world. Beef on the other hand is a source of food all over the world. If someone don't want to eat beef let them not eat beef.

I say we allow beef but ban the barbaric practice of halal.

Eat them, but be humane when you kill them.
Please do not invite trolls and possible ban for calling certain religious practices as barbaric. Make your point with decency and not by slinging mud on other religions.

Nope only religious theocracies do.. Is India a religious theocracy ? I know Afghanistan under the Taliban was, So is Saudi Arabia and Iran, And Pakistan is a constitutionally a Islamic nation kind of a theocracy.. What is India ?

The post is stupid enough to ignore.. A Indian trait it seems to drag in inconsequential points and subjects to the topic when run out of valid arguments.. Equating a civil war to a social issue

But still How does banning beef saving your faith ? Does your faith depend on cows ? How brittle is that.. Forcing a group of peoples beliefs on others by the state is fascism, The form that Taliban used

And your one liners was a quote of a genius.. Saving poor animals and ones faith is equating to the brutal killing and religious fanaticism??

Its a Lankan trait to point poke nose in to other's matters..

What are you doing on the Hindu thread are you follower of Abrahmic Clan???? Or a Buddhist???? Ask Buddha before killing an animal.

Get Lost.

I dont have a clan i'm more evolved to have a clan or a caste and i'm agnostic but what does that matter ? This is a online forum specializing in Pakistani defense matters, Getting lost is not an option

Don't rape chemistry will you?

I know religion can make one blind but this blind? You know what, shut down all the medical Schools in India, stop Pharmacies that sell clinically proven and tested medicines, and ask everybody to start drinking Cow urine. Ask surgeons not to cleanse the body with iodine but with cow urine prior to surgery, and wipe the skin with cow urine and not with isopropanol before needle prick. I am curious to see what will happen after just one week of this Cow urine renaissance.
you just raped chemistry.

Homoeopathy can treat Influenza , Aconite, kali mur, and mag phos all 30x, take 3 times a day, you will be fine in 3 days. how many take it? Because britishers wanted their system of medicine to prosper, they just defamed other systems.

Nope only religious theocracies do.. Is India a religious theocracy ?
India is a union of different countries or states. Now, under Indian union the radical Hindus wants a country only for them. RSS samhitas directly advocates oppression of Muslims(and later Christians) and want the country go the way of 100% Hindu. We in Kerala and perhaps whole of south India are much more mellower and open minded than these extremist Hindus who comes here supporting ban on beef or other things. North India's violent religious riots, badla-giri, brainwashed monkeys coming out of sakha classes all contributing to the destruction of India and it directly affects minorities. RSS has no love for non-Hindu. that is the truth. Muslim extremism is nothing when you learn that these programmed robots like slave force are barking against minorities. What happened in Gujarat is a open reminder to Muslims and others. Country is going towards bigotry and unlike what we imagined - Progressive and liberal culture. RSS and Hindutva have hacked the agenda.

If most of our laws are rooted in religious belief then why the hell are we a secular country? We should probably make this a hindu rashtra. I want to see where this country will head to then. Cannibalism is accepted as a crime all over the world. Beef on the other hand is a source of food all over the world. If someone don't want to eat beef let them not eat beef.

First of all we are NOT a secular country. Our Laws does depend on the religion your follow. Hence the muslim personal law board etc...

We ARE a Hindu Rashtra. Its called BHARAT. We are heading to reclaim our role in this world.

WHY is cannibalism accepted as a crime ? Ever thought about that ? you think it has something to do with Religion ??? Why is abortion a crime in the US ? Why is Cloning a Crime ? You think religion has a role to play in all this ?

Religions were the FIRST laws for almost all Human society. ALL Laws have evolved out of them.

Beef is not a source of food in India. Pork is not a source of food in Israel and Gulf. Dog meat is not a source of meat in the USA. Ignorance is not a crime, but it is a shame.

you just raped chemistry.

Homoeopathy can treat Influenza , Aconite, kali mur, and mag phos all 30x, take 3 times a day, you will be fine in 3 days. how many take it? Because britishers wanted their system of medicine to prosper, they just defamed other systems.
Screw Brists, how many Hindus take these concoctions? mag phos 30X has practically no molecule of medicine according to the Avogadro number. What will fix the diseases? magic?

Screw Brists, how many Hindus take these concoctions? mag phos 30X has practically no molecule of medicine according to the Avogadro number. What will fix the diseases? magic?

mag phos is tissue remedy and to relief pain in throat.

Similarly, people follow what the west(US and britain) want them to follow.

India is a union of different countries or states. Now, under Indian union the radical Hindus wants a country only for them. RSS samhitas directly advocates oppression of Muslims(and later Christians) and want the country go the way of 100% Hindu. We in Kerala and perhaps whole of south India are much more mellower and open minded than these extremist Hindus who comes here supporting ban on beef or other things. North India's violent religious riots, badla-giri, brainwashed monkeys coming out of sakha classes all contributing to the destruction of India and it directly affects minorities. RSS has no love for non-Hindu. that is the truth. Muslim extremism is nothing when you learn that these programmed robots like slave force are barking against minorities. What happened in Gujarat is a open reminder to Muslims and others. Country is going towards bigotry and unlike what we imagined - Progressive and liberal culture. RSS and Hindutva have hacked the agenda.

This is what conversion does to an Indian. He/she starts seeing society in fractions. Take is India is united only because it is majority Hindu. India will be gone if Abrahmic Religions become prominent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom