What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
India is a union of different countries or states. Now, under Indian union the radical Hindus wants a country only for them. RSS samhitas directly advocates oppression of Muslims(and later Christians) and want the country go the way of 100% Hindu. We in Kerala and perhaps whole of south India are much more mellower and open minded than these extremist Hindus who comes here supporting ban on beef or other things. North India's violent religious riots, badla-giri, brainwashed monkeys coming out of sakha classes all contributing to the destruction of India and it directly affects minorities. RSS has no love for non-Hindu. that is the truth. Muslim extremism is nothing when you learn that these programmed robots like slave force are barking against minorities. What happened in Gujarat is a open reminder to Muslims and others. Country is going towards bigotry and unlike what we imagined - Progressive and liberal culture. RSS and Hindutva have hacked the agenda.
Perhaps you should also mention the Kishtwar violence, godhra violence, Azad Maidan violence, asam violence, Anti sikh violence, anti hindu violence in Kashmir..

And your one liners was a quote of a genius.. Saving poor animals and ones faith is equating to the brutal killing and religious fanaticism??

Its a Lankan trait to point poke nose in to other's matters..

Thats rich.. Lol, Especially coming from an Indian, Any way stick to the topic please.. So according to your beliefs Hinduism a faith of millions of people depends on Cows ?? I think thats degrading.. Your comprehension skills seems to be limited, My post had nothing to do with cows it's all bollocks i say (pun intended)

It's about a state imposing religious beliefs on people irrespective of their's.. Which is fascist just like the Taliban/ Nazi.. You can coin any term you like

I dont have a clan i'm more evolved to have a clan or a caste and i'm agnostic but what does that matter ? This is a online forum specializing in Pakistani defense matters, Getting lost is not an option

Then talk about your ethnic clensing of Tamils and Muslims in Sri Lanka. Why meddling in India's affair???

Tamils still do not have equal right till date in Sri Lanka. First provide that then talk about any thing else.

You fool whole clan of Cow and Bulls are noble to Hindus. But not buffaloes. Get it clear. Get Lost to Middle east where your Abrahmic Religion was born.

One common thing with any religious types they get offended so easily and resort to personal insults, where did i insult you now? Anyways I am going to ignore that.

You only say buffaloes are not of any religious significance then why is there a ban on them as well?

Again you are assuming i am an Abrahamic religion follower, so much of similarities between you and many Pakistani religious guys. I am neither Christian or Muslim. But my religion does not matter here. I know many Muslims and Christians who do not eat beef. I know many people consider cows as mother because it gives milk, so how does it justify to even ban bull or buffaloes?

India is a union of different countries or states. Now, under Indian union the radical Hindus wants a country only for them. RSS samhitas directly advocates oppression of Muslims(and later Christians) and want the country go the way of 100% Hindu. We in Kerala and perhaps whole of south India are much more mellower and open minded than these extremist Hindus who comes here supporting ban on beef or other things. North India's violent religious riots, badla-giri, brainwashed monkeys coming out of sakha classes all contributing to the destruction of India and it directly affects minorities. RSS has no love for non-Hindu. that is the truth. Muslim extremism is nothing when you learn that these programmed robots like slave force are barking against minorities. What happened in Gujarat is a open reminder to Muslims and others. Country is going towards bigotry and unlike what we imagined - Progressive and liberal culture. RSS and Hindutva have hacked the agenda.

I know India is a secular democracy, With myriad of beliefs and faiths cultural and religious, That what makes India such a fascinating place.. But these are worrying trends hence my query

Screw Brists, how many Hindus take these concoctions? mag phos 30X has practically no molecule of medicine according to the Avogadro number. What will fix the diseases? magic?
Formula, Mg HP04, 7H20. It is made by mixing phosphate of soda with sulphate of magnesia. The crystals resulting are six-sided, needle-like. They have a cooling, sweetish taste. They are sparingly soluble in water ; 322 parts dissolving one part after standing a long time. Boiling decomposes it. It exists in the grains of cereals, and can be detected in considerable quantity in beer.

Thats rich.. Lol, Especially coming from an Indian, Any way stick to the topic please.. So according to your beliefs Hinduism a faith of millions of people depends on Cows ?? I think thats degrading.. Your comprehension skills seems to be limited, My post had nothing to do with cows it's all bollocks i say (pun intended)

It's about a state imposing religious beliefs on people irrespective of their's.. Which is fascist just like the Taliban/ Nazi.. You can coin any term you like
How, i fail to understand it is a belief of any religious group to eat cow meat?
There is a difference between state controlled and state imposed. This is a matter of control not imposing anything.

You are very quick in concluding it as a fascist belief.

I know India is a secular democracy, With myriad of beliefs and faiths cultural and religious, That what makes India such a fascinating place.. But these are worrying trends hence my query

Since you do not live in India, your worry is unwarranted. You should be more worried about Australia and what's happening there.

mag phos is tissue remedy and to relief pain in throat.

Similarly, people follow what the west(US and britain) want them to follow.
You only know the name but not what is behind it. Ever wondered what is 30X potency or other potencies in Homeo? Mag Phos 30x is Magnesium phosphate diluted to 10 power -30. Which means it is nothing but diluent. 6X for instance is 1 billionth dilution factor.

At-least learn the subject before discussing it.

Formula, Mg HP04, 7H20. It is made by mixing phosphate of soda with sulphate of magnesia. The crystals resulting are six-sided, needle-like. They have a cooling, sweetish taste. They are sparingly soluble in water ; 322 parts dissolving one part after standing a long time. Boiling decomposes it. It exists in the grains of cereals, and can be detected in considerable quantity in beer.
Wonderful copying pasting effort but nothing more than that.

Then talk about your ethnic clensing of Tamils and Muslims in Sri Lanka. Why meddling in India's affair???

Tamils still do not have equal right till date in Sri Lanka. First provide that then talk about any thing else.

This thread is about cows and your bollocks.. Stick to the subject matter.. You dont seem that bright

Open another thread if you want to discuss about ethnic matters in Sri Lanka

Not in all of Israel, It is Banned in parts where there are predominant Jews or Muslims.
lol, all of Israel is predominantly jew.. and the fact is that while some religious folk are unhappy and calling for a ban, it's still available.

why do you want India to go the way of Saudi/Iran etc with all these religious bans ?

it's just food, get over it...

Perhaps you should also mention the Kishtwar violence, godhra violence, Azad Maidan violence, asam violence, Anti sikh violence, anti hindu violence in Kashmir..
This is a majority Hindu country. When some terrorists (Sanghparivar-RSS) slowly drives the majority to bigotry and makes this country a Hindu rashtra, implications are much much higher. Are we a 80% Muslim country to imagine something like this? You separate from Muslims calling you are a ancient civilization, "refined" etc. But, when you are also behaving like extremist countries, what will happen? Majority falling for extremism is wrong. This Sanghi vaanara sena is destroying the country. Muslim extremism in India is not at all relevant when the chances of these shitheads destroys democracy, owns nations army - Imagine, what can happen? State sanctioned genocide of Muslims followed by Christians later extended to forceful conversion of Sikhs and other Indic religious to Hindu bastion. This is what this saffron terrorists want.

Since you do not live in India, your worry is unwarranted. You should be more worried about Australia and what's happening there.

On the contrary.. Passing an observation in a online forum.. One post and your insecurities have exploded.. The thread is about India and beef.. i suggest you stick to that.. Wanna talk about Aussie affairs come over to the East Asian sub section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom