What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope no itch what so ever.. Like i said one observation and some of you have dragged in Australia, Sri Lankan civil war and even the right of a poster to post in a online forum.. If thats not insecure i dont know what is.. :-)

Btw you may be happy but there are many Indians themselves who arnt, Even in this very thread

India is a free country. Citizens have right to be unhappy. :coffee:

They can even kill themselves if they want. Its not a crime.

There should be a research too, on two things

Beef and alcohol. How much tendency do Indians have and their digestive system to adapt alcohol and beef. According to the weather conditions. It may give different details depending on regionwise.

Because in India, land is fertile and in other countries when you go towards west, fertility of land reduces hence those people depend more on flesh. We have everything thing, fertile land, water, good climate. Why to be an Idiot and adapt other eating habits :)
It is not about east west, it is about the longitude and latitude! For God's sake what are you talking about? The weather does not change tremendously (unless geography is extremely varied due to plains and mountains) for certain regions located on similar latitude. You think India has most unique geography and weather that is not found anywhere else in the world?

You only know the name but not what is behind it. Ever wondered what is 30X potency or other potencies in Homeo? Mag Phos 30x is Magnesium phosphate diluted to 10 power -30. Which means it is nothing but diluent. 6X for instance is 1 billionth dilution factor.

At-least learn the subject before discussing it.

I have read homoeopathy and I practice. It is a salt, just like NaCl. You dilute NaCl , the potency decreases. You consume NaCl, your BP will rise BP as it hold more water in kidney, and osmosis and all. not going into detail

You can bring Mag phos 1M, dilute it with water and the potency will reduce, you want to reduce more potency consume that diluted 1M in every 60 minutes, because 1M has longer reaction period and 30x instant. That's why carbo veg is taken in 30 when you have stomach problem, and 200 taken when you are not aware what is wrong. As Carbo veg 200 is also used for diagnoses.

This is a majority Hindu country. When some terrorists (Sanghparivar-RSS) slowly drives the majority to bigotry and makes this country a Hindu rashtra, implications are much much higher. Are we a 80% Muslim country to imagine something like this? You separate from Muslims calling you are a ancient civilization, "refined" etc. But, when you are also behaving like extremist countries, what will happen? Majority falling for extremism is wrong. This Sanghi vaanara sena is destroying the country. Muslim extremism in India is not at all relevant when the chances of these shitheads destroys democracy, owns nations army - Imagine, what can happen? State sanctioned genocide of Muslims followed by Christians later extended to forceful conversion of Sikhs and other Indic religious to Hindu bastion. This is what this saffron terrorists want.
off-course India has threat only from Hindu fanatics only isn't it? It was found that most conversion are in to Christianity in India, followed by Islam and least was Hinduism.. Now is it hard to figure out who is actually after enforcing conversion??

And what you have posted was not INSULT TO "INDIA" my mother nation.

This type of mentality breaks the nation and you are definitely a ANTI NATIONAL.

Hahaha When did I insult India? Because I like to eat beef it is an insult to India? Dude do you know how stupid that sounds? You are the real anti national here with your religious beliefs trying to oppress people. Because of people like you India is going to become another Pakistan. A religious intolerant country. India is not a hindu nation I have never ever insulted India, if this is your thought process i am afraid we cannot have a civil discussion. Cause you are a hindu extemist who will lead India into a big shit hole. I truly hope that will not happen.

Also this law is in Maharashtra I can still enjoy my steak in Bangalore with out any religious nutjobs seeing what i eat.

There should be a research too, on two things

Beef and alcohol. How much tendency do Indians have and their digestive system to adapt alcohol and beef. According to the weather conditions. It may give different details depending on regionwise.

Because in India, land is fertile and in other countries when you go towards west, fertility of land reduces hence those people depend more on flesh. We have everything thing, fertile land, water, good climate. Why to be an Idiot and adapt other eating habits :)

This argument I agree, something even my mother says. haha. I am not advocating anyone to adapt eating beef I am just saying influencing someones food habit on basis of religion is not correct.

Nope only religious theocracies do.. Is India a religious theocracy ? I know Afghanistan under the Taliban was, So is Saudi Arabia and Iran, And Pakistan is a constitutionally a Islamic nation kind of a theocracy.. What is India ?

In France, you will be fined for wearing Burkha...a dress close to a particular community's heart. In many European countries where freedom of expression is cherished, denial of holocaust is a punishable offence. US is a secular state, but US president takes oath by placing his hand on Bible. In Thailand insulting royalty will end up in jail. So in almost all countries there are some "holy cows" where the Govt draws the line and I think its applicable in Sri Lanka also.

"It's about a state imposing religious beliefs on people irrespective of their's"

Now you are contradicting yourself.

How is that contradiction.. That was my argument from the start.. It was hardly to do with any cows.. A state has imposed beliefs of one section of the society on all it's population.. That is fascism, Especially when you mix organised religion with politics.. Just like the Taliban

Changing the Direction would not help you!!!! Read the Thread Title before you post. It is about a LAW PASSED IN AN INDIAN STATE.

Which is none of your concern. NOW GET LOST.

Does'nt work that way bub.. Sorry.. Thought you might have learnt that by now.. Are you dyslexic ?

Mate please go somewhere else to beg:lol:.We are getting tired of jamaati beggars like you.Bhai bhikkha chaile bhodrobhaba cha diye debo ebabhe nirlojjer moto sob jaygay eshe keno bekar nijeke r nijer puro Jamaati Quom ke opomanito korchis:sarcastic:!!
It's defence.pk not .in If you are tired I suggest go to the Indian site, nobody goes there, even not Indians.

It is not about east west, it is about the longitude and latitude! For God's sake what are you talking about? The weather does not change tremendously (unless geography is extremely varied due to plains and mountains) for certain regions located on similar latitude. You think India has most unique geography and weather that is not found anywhere else in the world?

In that case you should start consuming alcohol and every Islamic country should allow alcohol. Why not?

No, India is not the most unique but yes, most suitable as we have 7 seasons. From Saffron to Coconut, from Dates to Jute we have everything of good quality which can be grown.

I have read homoeopathy and I practice. It is a salt, just like NaCl. You dilute NaCl , the potency decreases. You consume NaCl, your BP will rise BP as it hold more water in kidney, and osmosis and all. not going into detail

You can bring Mag phos 1M, dilute it with water and the potency will reduce, you want to reduce more potency consume that diluted 1M in every 60 minutes, because 1M has longer reaction period and 30x instant. That's why carbo veg is taken in 30 when you have stomach problem, and 200 taken when you are not aware what is wrong. As Carbo veg 200 is also used for diagnoses.
You are a habitual liar and that is all you are. You are clueless about homeopathy.

In that case you should start consuming alcohol and every Islamic country should allow alcohol. Why not?

No, India is not the most unique but yes, most suitable as we have 7 seasons. From Saffron to Coconut, from Dates to Jute we have everything of good quality which can be grown.
Amazing level of ignorance and insistence upon it.

It's defence.pk not .in If you are tired I suggest go to the Indian site, nobody goes there, even not Indians.
tahole roj amader kache erokom bhabe hanastha hote hobe toke r tor puro Jamaati quom ke(Okay then you and your entire Jamaati brother hood should better be ready for your daily dose of public humiliation from us).Tai bolchi je jodi opoman na hote chas tahole chup chap chepe ja(That's why i am advising you to keep your trap shut if you don't wnat to get humiliated in front of everyone):lol:.Got it,my cute little Jamaati friend:azn:!!

by banning stuff like certain meats, we're going to end up just like them.

That is your own opinion bro. Cows are religious to Hinduism not bull,Ox or Buffaloes. And no I am not from Kerala I am in Bangalore and you will be surprised how many practicing Hindus eat beef here. Also tell me how is it right to shove someones religious belief on the rest? Even if you are right that 80% Hindus do not eat beef so how can it be justifiable to force their beliefs on the remaining 20%? Dont you think that is not right? How different is it from ISIS or Taliban trying to force their belief on someone else? If the government is concerned about the animals then let them ban the slaughter of all animals why only cattle?

How about corporate world, I remember, CIA destroying whole Coffee and tobacco crop of Cuba, when russians reached there, inflicting heavy loss to American coffee and tobacco companies. Was that less than taliban? Or Rum companies investing in defence industry, to enforce PSYWAR on people who dislike alcohol, like many Islamic countries. This is the modern day warfare, and it is good, people like you are unaware, and should remain unaware, otherwise thinks tanks cannot rule ;)

How is that contradiction.. That was my argument from the start.. It was hardly to do with any cows.. A state has imposed beliefs of one section of the society on all it's population.. That is fascism, Especially when you mix organised religion with politics.. Just like the Taliban

Does'nt work that way bub.. Sorry.. Thought you might have learnt that by now.. Are you dyslexic ?
It's about a state passing a law according to a belief of religion, to control the eating habit of state.

Same is done in case Liqour, Smoking etc. Laws are passed according to either religious belief or medical belief or any other sort, to control habits, rather than belief.

I fail to see where it is stated that eating cow meat, smoking, drinking or any of that sort is a religious belief of any religion of that state.

If you are hell bent on proving India as a Taliban state, you are free and limited for your imagination. If you are interested in a logical debate, leave your prejudice of fascism aside and debate rationally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom