What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont know how the Mahrashtra govt imposing the religious will of hard core Hindu's on others by law have to do with whatever you have written there.. :what:

Enforcing liberalisation on a gun point is also talibanization. It is not possible for every country to be too liberal like USA. Because USA never had any culture, we do have. If USA promotes such liberalisation where you allow beef, pork, rum, prostitution through PSYWAR, so that there is no loss to these companies and only profit.That is also similar to taliban only.

Lol.. Thats it ?? Shit dude not only do you sound dyslexic.. You seem to suffer from an inferiority syndrome.. Stick to the topic.. Non of your rants will prevent me from posting in this thread what ever i want when ever.. :lol:

Btw i'm not Sinhalese so that racist rant itself does not bother me

You are obsessed by India. Whenever a story comes about India we are there to comment.

What ever you are is non of my concern for me you are a Lankan thats all. And we all know Truth Hurts.

Red meat also does not suit people living in warm places and coastal regions, you idiot. That why it is advised not to take nonveg during monsoon or high summers even in north, and South is always warm. This causes your stomach more prone to UBS.

Jab kuch pata na ho.. toh bakwas nahi karni chahiye.

LOL Dont fool yourself... do you seriously think that this decision was taken due to health reasons?

What about the fact that the biggest city in India does not have a working sewage or waste management system ?!

Do you want to know the health problems caused by that?

LOL Dont fool yourself... do you seriously think that this decision was taken due to health reasons?

What about the fact that the biggest city in India does not have a working sewage or waste management system ?!

Do you want to know the health problems caused by that?

in one of my post I have rather promoted a research should be done too. :)

But red meat does not suit people in warm climate. Specially in tropical climate.

Pass bill for these nonsensical laws ASAP... dont care about cleaning massive slums or even installing a working sewage system in the countries largest city!

No words....

One anti conversion Bill is pending, only after that 8-)

Pass bill for these nonsensical laws ASAP... dont care about cleaning massive slums or even installing a working sewage system in the countries largest city!

No words....

Since they are not Mutually exclusive, you really have no words.

Enforcing liberalisation on a gun point is also talibanization. It is not possible for every country to be too liberal like USA. Because USA never had any culture, we do have. If USA promotes such liberalisation where you allow beef, pork, rum, prostitution through PSYWAR, so that there is no loss to these companies and only profit.That is also similar to taliban only.

i think you need to research the term liberal.. The US is far from liberal.. And again mixing Law with politics.. Political policies doesn't mean it's the law

in one of my post I have rather promoted a research should be done too. :)

But red meat does not suit people in warm climate. Specially in tropical climate.

Eating is my own freedom... I dont need any forced advice on what to eat or not from some fundamentalists.

Since they are not Mutually exclusive, you really have no words.

Answer my points: Why is the MH government trying to implement these laws based on FAIRY TALES rather than trying to get a sewage system or waste management system working?!

It can hardly get more pathetic than that... legislation based on religion in the 21st century... truly India will become a super dubah powah very soon with being the heaven for cows while human waste (organic and inorganic) rots around in the open!

Eating is my own freedom... I dont need any forced advice on what to eat or not from some fundamentalists.

Fundamentalists are here to rule with the approval of Majority! Now what you gonna do????

Stupid move. If people want to eat beef, let them eat beef. For God's sake, nobody is forcing Hindus to eat beef. In any event, no Hindu scripture forbids the eating of beef or meat. This is simply a man made law used to prod on a bunch of idiots into believing that it is God's injunction to humanity. Now where is the secularism in India ?

i think you need to research the term liberal.. The US is far from liberal

Enforcing rum, beef, wine, pork, in the name of religion tolerance and liberalization is not good for humanity either. People who consume such food options are termed as more liberal, literate, high class and modern. This will give wrong definition of liberty. Hence we are protecting the actual term ' liberty'. And Liberty for animals :D

@Gibbs see the post bellow , it is exactly what I said ;)

Answer my points: Why is the MH government trying to implement these laws based on FAIRY TALES rather than trying to get a sewage system or waste management system working?!

It can hardly get more pathetic than that... legislation based on religion in the 21st century... truly India will become a super dubah powah very soon with being the heaven for cows while human waste (organic and inorganic) rots around in the open!

Ever heard about Clean India Campaign ?????

Fundamentalists are here to rule with the approval of Majority! Now what you gonna do????

Really? You think that MH is all of India?

Now let my enjoy my beef fry
IMG_5150.jpg

Stupid move. If people want to eat beef, let them eat beef. For God's sake, nobody is forcing Hindus to eat beef. In any event, no Hindu scripture forbids the eating of beef or meat. This is simply a man made law used to prod on a bunch of idiots into believing that it is God's injunction to humanity. Now where is the secularism in India ?

Hoy Hoy Problem to an abrahmic ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom