What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
tahole roj amader kache erokom bhabe hanastha hote hobe toke r tor puro Jamaati quom ke(Okay then you and your entire Jamaati brother hood should better be ready for your daily dose of public humiliation from us).Tai bolchi je jodi opoman na hote chas tahole chup chap chepe ja(That's why i am advising you to keep your trap shut if you don't wnat to get humiliated in front of everyone):lol:.Got it,my cute little Jamaati friend:azn:!!
Public humiliation like what, drinking cow piss or is it the exposure of genitals due to the dhutti? Or is it the constant rapes and blame it on "meat and fish eaters". Maybe it's the public defecation or the ancient space program.

In France, you will be fined for wearing Burkha...a dress close to a particular community's heart. In many European countries where freedom of expression is cherished, denial of holocaust is a punishable offence. US is a secular state, but US president takes oath by placing his hand on Bible. In Thailand insulting royalty will end up in jail. So in almost all countries there are some "holy cows" where the Govt draws the line and I think its applicable in Sri Lanka also.

Apples and Oranges.. Here It's a religious belief that is forced on the general population, On the contrary all the other examples you have given are legislation to keep the separation of faith from the state.. It's simple as that.. While the practice remains it's never the law.. The US is at heart a secular nation, Politics aside they have never impinged on others right to practice their beliefs or customs, Sri Lanka also consider the right to protect Buddhism under the state (Though it's not the official religion) but never at the expense of other beliefs or customs

It's all about legislation.. Religious beliefs and state have to be seperate

You are a habitual liar and that is all you are. You are clueless about homeopathy.

Amazing level of ignorance and insistence upon it.

Now you are making personal comments after getting facepalmed by me :lol:

by banning stuff like certain meats, we're going to end up just like them.

I don't understand, why B'deshi and Pakistanis are so worried LOL. It is not banned in their respected countries :hitwall:

Hahaha When did I insult India? Because I like to eat beef it is an insult to India? Dude do you know how stupid that sounds? You are the real anti national here with your religious beliefs trying to oppress people. Because of people like you India is going to become another Pakistan. A religious intolerant country. India is not a hindu nation I have never ever insulted India, if this is your thought process i am afraid we cannot have a civil discussion. Cause you are a hindu extemist who will lead India into a big shit hole. I truly hope that will not happen. Also this law is in Maharashtra I can still enjoy my steak in Bangalore with out any religious nutjobs seeing what i eat..

Is your below post not insult to India????
India is a union of different countries or states. Now, under Indian union the radical Hindus wants a country only for them. RSS samhitas directly advocates oppression of Muslims(and later Christians) and want the country go the way of 100% Hindu. We in Kerala and perhaps whole of south India are much more mellower and open minded than these extremist Hindus who comes here supporting ban on beef or other things. North India's violent religious riots, badla-giri, brainwashed monkeys coming out of sakha classes all contributing to the destruction of India and it directly affects minorities. RSS has no love for non-Hindu. that is the truth. Muslim extremism is nothing when you learn that these programmed robots like slave force are barking against minorities. What happened in Gujarat is a open reminder to Muslims and others. Country is going towards bigotry and unlike what we imagined - Progressive and liberal culture. RSS and Hindutva have hacked the agenda.

In which clause of constitution India is mentioned as Federation of Countries???????? Which clause of Constitution gives right to a state to opt out of India and form a separate sovereign entity.

And this what I say what "Conversion to Abrahimc Religion" does to a Indian. And here is why you are Anti National.

If social upheaval not happening in India is only due to Hindus or you Abrahmics will be fighting as you fight in Yugoslavia, Lebanon, West Bank, Middle East.

Apples and Oranges.. Here It's a religious belief that is forced on the general population, On the contrary all the other examples you have given are legislation to keep the separation of faith from the state.. It's simple as that.. While the practice remains it's never the law.. The US is at heart a secular nation, Politics aside they have never impinged on others right to practice their beliefs or customs, Sri Lanka also consider the right to protect Buddhism under the state (Though it's not the official religion) but never at the expense of other beliefs or customs

It's all about legislation.. Religious beliefs and state have to be seperate

The USA has got corporate world, and corporates use defence people to increase their business through PSYWAR. The Rum industry, beef industry, tobacco industry, prostitution, all will go under loss, if people start following religion. Hence secular :P

It's about a state passing a law according to a belief of religion, to control the eating habit of state.

Same is done in case Liqour, Smoking etc. Laws are passed according to either religious belief or medical belief or any other sort, to control habits, rather than belief.

I fail to see where it is stated that eating cow meat, smoking, drinking or any of that sort is a religious belief of any religion of that state.

If you are hell bent on proving India as a Taliban state, you are free and limited for your imagination. If you are interested in a logical debate, leave your prejudice of fascism aside and debate rationally.

Lol.. Where did i mention India is a Taliban state ? I was posing a query.. And many others as well including a number of Indians themselves.. After all it's a Indian state that have passed this law, Not India.. It might not work in Delhi for example.. You need to come out of this massive insecurity complex about anything posted minutely against your nationalist believes to be anti India for no reason and that non Indians have no right of opinion.. It's quite hysterical

I dont agree on banning liqour or smoking either.. It's an individual right , Smoking lesser so because of it's health implications on non smokers as well.. Nothing comparable.. Again this is about state imposing a religious will of one section of the society on others.. Clear case of fascism.. Simple

Lol.. Where did i mention India is a Taliban state ? I was posing a query.. And many others as well including a number of Indians themselves.. After all it's a Indian state that have passed this law, Not India.. It might not work in Delhi for example.. You need to come out of this massive insecurity about anything posted minutely against your nationalist believes to be anti India for no reason and that non Indians have no right of opinion.. It's quite hysterical

I dont agree on banning liqour or smoking either.. It's an individual right , Smoking lesser so because of it's health implications on non smokers as well.. Nothing comparable.. Again this is about state imposing a religious will of one section of the society on others.. Clear case of fascism.. Simple
Oh so you have made up your mind already with prejudice. Nice. Discussion is over then.

Nah,public humiliation like killing your girls like Fulani in broad day light and getting away with it:lol:.Our BSF jawans are killing your jamaati brethren every day and our Raw assisted B.A.L. cadres are butchering your kind inside BD day in and day out:enjoy:.Well,your entire BD is nothing but a colony of India thanks to the brave P.M. Mrs.Hasina and her brave B.AL. cadres.They will ensure that you and jamaati brethren get get your daily dosage of humiliation even inside BD.Btw i have heard that the B.A.L. has banned the daily consumption of camel piss among the Jamaati population in BD,is it true:rofl::rofl:
That's terrorism, not humiliation. Good for you, you are the first Indian to admit to Indian terrorism.

Oh so you have made up your mind already with prejudice. Nice. Discussion is over then.

Ofcause i have hence the post but it was not to call India talibanistic but to question the motives of the Maharastra govt.. I only equated fascism to the Taliban.. Pretty funny how that simple word got most of you jumping in hysterics although, We're all ever ready to jump on Islamic countries and their religious fundamentalism.. But never ready to introspect.. What hypocrisy

That nut won't understand that public smoking is banned. Drunk driving is not allowed, neither the hooliganism after drining is also punishable under the law.

He is a just a India basher. That all.

Ofcause i have hence the post but it was not to call India talibanistic but to question the motives of the Maharastra govt.. I only equated fascism to the Taliban.. Pretty funny how that simple word got most of you jumping in hysterics although, We're all ever ready to jump on Islamic countries and their religious fundamentalism.. But never ready to introspect.. What hypocrisy

Tell that to your raceist Singhla Govt. which do not provide equal rights to its minorities.

That's terrorism, not humiliation. Good for you, you are the first Indian to admit to Indian terrorism.

Oee RAW also rules the Bangladesh what is your take on RAWmi League?

That nut won't understand that public smoking is banned. Drunk driving is not allowed, neither the hooliganism after drining is also punishable under the law.

He is a just a India basher. That all.

Tell that to your raceist Singhla Govt. which do not provide equal rights to its minorities.

Lol.. Thats it ?? Shit dude not only do you sound dyslexic.. You seem to suffer from an inferiority syndrome.. Stick to the topic.. Non of your rants will prevent me from posting in this thread what ever i want when ever.. :lol:

Btw i'm not Sinhalese so that racist rant itself does not bother me

you did not answer this...

The USA has got corporate world, and corporates use defence people to increase their business through PSYWAR, intellectual subversion, sanctions, etc. The Rum industry, beef industry, tobacco industry, prostitution, all will go under loss, if people start following religion. Hence secular :P , so enforcing this through secular belief helping the corporates, is that not modern Taliban??

you did not answer this...

The USA has got corporate world, and corporates use defence people to increase their business through PSYWAR, intellectual subversion, sanctions, etc. The Rum industry, beef industry, tobacco industry, prostitution, all will go under loss, if people start following religion. Hence secular :P , so enforcing this through secular belief helping the corporates, is that not modern Taliban??

I really dont know how the Mahrashtra govt imposing the religious will of hard core Hindu's on others by law have to do with whatever you have written there.. :what:

Pass bill for these nonsensical laws ASAP... dont care about cleaning massive slums or even installing a working sewage system in the countries largest city!

No words....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom