What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever heard about Clean India Campaign ?????
Yeah... that failed project.

See, you probably dont even know how basic sanitation, a sewage system or waste disposal management looks like.

Hint: Its NOT a bunch of old politicians posing with broomsticks infront of cameras.

As long as India does not gets its priorities straight, it will never achieve its true potential...

Eating is my own freedom... I dont need any forced advice on what to eat or not from some fundamentalists.
Your freedom is given by the constitution of India which is the supreme law of the land and same constitution's directive principle of state policy permits state govt to create these laws.Their cannot be selective adherence to constitution.

Answer my points: Why is the MH government trying to implement these laws based on FAIRY TALES rather than trying to get a sewage system or waste management system working?!

It can hardly get more pathetic than that... legislation based on religion in the 21st century... truly India will become a super dubah powah very soon with being the heaven for cows while human waste (organic and inorganic) rots around in the open!

Why are you following a religion based on FAIRY TALES rather than trying to get educated and becoming a doctor who will say rising from the dead is not possible. :coffee:

What has a ban on beef got in common with sewage system or waste management system ? absolutely nothing.

Open a new thread on Sewage and Rant there.

Really? You think that MH is all of India?

Now let my enjoy my beef fry
IMG_5150.jpg

Keep yourself to south until BJP come over there reverse counting of your freedom starts NOW!!!

Modi is eroding a values of mahatma gandhi .Indian secularism is in great danger
By the way I just had a beef biryani and it was damn tasty ;)

Enforcing rum, beef, wine, pork, in the name of religion tolerance and liberalization is not good for humanity either. People who consume such food options are termed as more liberal, literate, high class and modern. This will give wrong definition of liberty. Hence we are protecting the actual term ' liberty'. And Liberty for animals :D

@Gibbs see the post bellow , it is exactly what I said ;)

Eh where has the US "Ënforced" anybody to eat beef,Rum etc.. ? And in the name if religious tolerance ?? What the hell are you on about mate ? Religious tolerance gives you the option not take it away.. You're way away from reality my friend.

Keep yourself to south until BJP come over there reverse counting of your freedom starts NOW!!!

Yeah lets see about that... in the meantime you might teach those people not to defecate in the open and to stop littering the future Hindu supah powah of India :tup:

is it cow bladder, please do clean it okay, actually it might contain traces of cow urine. I am not trolling, just giving a logic. :)
You should not have any problem with that ,it,s a bonus for you :lol:
Not trolling mate just kidding,a little bit sarcasm is good for health

Yeah... that failed project.

See, you probably dont even know how basic sanitation, a sewage system or waste disposal management looks like.

Hint: Its NOT a bunch of old politicians posing with broomsticks infront of cameras.

As long as India does not gets its priorities straight, it will never achieve its true potential...

Yes just like Garibi Hato and MENRAGA

Yeah lets see about that... in the meantime you might teach those people not to defecate in the open and to stop littering the future Hindu supah powah of India :tup:

Why don't you build toilets for those people ? .....after all Toilets are the new churches of India. :tup:

Ohhhh Comeon open your mouth!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom