What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? You think that MH is all of India?

Now let my enjoy my beef fry
IMG_5150.jpg

good for u ...:tup: hope u dnt get choked with anti-hindu hatred while savouring u r food...:angel:

Perhaps it is because I ain't one of those Taliban types who spurt nonsense just to peeve off other religions. Considering the caliber of Hindutvas we have on this forum, people must be rather amazed to see that logical and sane Hindus of my sort do exist :coffee:

Sorry you don't carry a self esteem !!!

Funny how many Hindutwadees here were bashing NGOs like PETA a couple of weeks ago when it was not about cow slaughter :lol:

Typical trait of overreligious morons.

Whats next? You cut your own balls off because your "leaders" tell you to do so? :lol:

LOL. I do not know know about cutting of own Balls, but I do know Genesis 17:10 which asks you to cut off a part of your penis.

Genesis 17:10-14
This is my covenant, which you shall keep, between me and you and your offspring after you: Every male among you shall be circumcised. sign of the covenant between me and you. eight days old among you shall be circumcised. Every male throughout your generations, whether born in your house or bought with your money from any foreigner who is not of your offspring, both he who is born in your house and he who is bought with your money, shall surely be circumcised. So shall my covenant be in your flesh an everlasting covenant. Any uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin shall be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”

:lol: ........talk about religious morons.

Because only those who support BJP/RSS/VHP/BD are true Hindus it seems, just like ISIS/TTP accept only those as true Muslims who support their narrative.
Then Pakistan should allow Pork, and give profit to pork industry in US, if we go with your logic, and please do allow Rum industry to set up. If you are the owner of Liberty.

Where did I bash Hinduism or are you simply farthing through your mouth ?

when a hindu expresses his support against prevalence of cow-slaughter in this country we are dubbed as hindutvawadis, indian talibans, anti secular forces and what not ??

LOL. I do not know know about cutting of own Balls, but I do know Genesis 17:10 which asks you to cut off a part of your penis.

This is my covenant, which you shall keep, between me and you and your offspring after you: Every male among you shall be circumcised. sign of the covenant between me and you. eight days old among you shall be circumcised. Every male throughout your generations, whether born in your house or bought with your money from any foreigner who is not of your offspring, both he who is born in your house and he who is bought with your money, shall surely be circumcised. So shall my covenant be in your flesh an everlasting covenant. Any uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin shall be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”

#Who said that I am religious? Or that I am Jewish?

And thats the second trait of fundamentalists: If a person does not believe in what you believe in, he must belong to X,Y or Z.

Hehehehehe :sarcastic: Good One!!!

good for u ...:tup: hope u dnt get choked with anti-hindu hatred while savouring u r food...:angel:
I am not anti Hindu, I am against everything that limits personal freedom based on ANY irrational argumentation like those legends and fairy tales told by some members here about cows in this case....

I believe in religious freedom... but DONT force your views on others.

Sorry you don't carry a self esteem !!!

Making morons of yourselves the way you and @MokshaVimukthi do so well is certainly far from self esteem. A Hindu with self esteem is one who prays to God and has faith in his or her God without the need to bash others or look down on their way of life. You guys are far from that. Perhaps it is you who requires a self esteem check up

#Who said that I am religious? Or that I am Jewish?

And thats the second trait of fundamentalists: If a person does not believe in what you believe in, he must belong to X,Y or Z.

Oh your posts are indicative of your religious zeal. :coffee: ..... Genesis is part of the Bible, not the Torah.

You are the one calling names :P ...... I am just pointing out the absurdity of your comments. LOL.

Then Pakistan should allow Pork, and give profit to pork industry in US, if we go with your logic, and please do allow Rum industry to set up. If you are the owner of Liberty.
Ignorance strikes again... There is no law in Pakistan that prohibits rearing pigs, and selling their meat. Similarly, Murree and Quetta Breweries produce export quality alcohol beverages, that are sold and consumed both domestically and abroad.

Murree Brewery

Ignorance strikes again... There is no law in Pakistan that prohibits rearing pigs, and selling their meat. Similarly, Murree and Quetta Breweries produce export quality alcohol beverages, that are sold and consumed both domestically and abroad.
that is against Sharia and Islam, and more over, in that case Pakistan should remove the term 'Islamic' and we have already had this debate in other thread about this title.

Making morons of yourselves the way you and @MokshaVimukthi do so well is certainly far from self esteem. A Hindu with self esteem is one who prays to God and has faith in his or her God without the need to bash others or look down on their way of life. You guys are far from that. Perhaps it is you who requires a self esteem check up

OMG.... ... are you back to issuing certificates to who is an "real" Hindu :lol:

Now Where have I heard that before :P

I am not anti Hindu, I am against everything that limits personal freedom based on ANY irrational argumentation like those legends and fairy tales told by some members here about cows in this case....

I believe in religious freedom... but DONT force your views on others.

Believe only till you are been allowed to eat beef and freewill for conversion. If denied any of the two its oppressive society. If anybody converts Abrahimc to Dharmic it is Talibalisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom