What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
when a hindu expresses his support against prevalence of cow-slaughter in this country we are dubbed as hindutvawadis, indian talibans, anti secular forces and what not ??

Firstly, it is anti-secular to have a law which prohibits the consumption of beef across the board simply to satisfy the whims of a small part of the population. The general Hindu population have no problem with others consuming beef on the condition that they are not exposed to its slaughter and that they are not forced to consume beef. This legislation makes us seem like everything which you pointed out in your post

Oh your posts are indicative of your religious zeal. :coffee: ..... Genesis is part of the Bible, not the Torah.

You are the one calling names :P ...... I am just pointing out the absurdity of your comments. LOL.

Genesis is also part of the Torah dumbass. Thanks for proving my point.

And again, why do you think I believe in that?! Did I make ANY INDICATION... or is there something wrong in your head?

I am not anti Hindu, I am against everything that limits personal freedom based on ANY irrational argumentation like those legends and fairy tales told by some members here about cows in this case....

I believe in religious freedom... but DONT force your views on others.

Now this just too funny. Do you know what Self Contradictory is :devil:

1. I am against everything that limits personal freedom based on ANY irrational argumentation

2. I believe in religious freedom

:lol: ........ but I doubt if you can see the IRONY in this.

OMG.... ... are you back to issuing certificates to who is an "real" Hindu :lol:

Now Where have I heard that before :P

Yeah I am. And after I disproved your wild theories on Srimad Bhagvad Gita, I declare you to be a fake Hindu :D

Firstly, it is anti-secular to have a law which prohibits the consumption of beef across the board simply to satisfy the whims of a small part of the population. The general Hindu population have no problem with others consuming beef on the condition that they are not exposed to its slaughter and that they are not forced to consume beef. This legislation makes us seem like everything which you pointed out in your post
Haaan from when 85% of the population is small population!!!!

New Mathematics of Abrahmics??????????

Believe only till you are been allowed to eat beef and freewill for conversion. If denied any of the two its oppressive society. If anybody converts Abrahimc to Dharmic it is Talibalisation.

Did I make ANY INDICATION that I support conversions?

If so, show me the comment and I HAPPILY ACCEPT ALL YOUR ACCUSATIONS.

IF NOT, you are a religious moron not capable of thinking beyond his stereotypes.

Now go and search loser.

Funny how many Hindutwadees here were bashing NGOs like PETA a couple of weeks ago when it was not about cow slaughter :lol:

Typical trait of overreligious morons.

Whats next? You cut your own balls off because your "leaders" tell you to do so? :lol:
Funny is what hypocritical idiots who will cry at any point for their adherence to constitution for the service of this country who will die to let ppl have free speech but it takes a law to scrap that mask off ugly dictatorial face in the facade of liberalism by the usage of labels.Anti majoritarianism,liberalism,communism take your pick these hypocritical nonsense for ideological hatred is useless against me.

Haaan from when 85% of the population is small population!!!!

New Mathematics of Abrahmics??????????

Rahul betha, where did I mention 85% ? Read my post please before replying to it

Did I make ANY INDICATION that I support conversions?

If so, show me the comment and I HAPPILY ACCEPT ALL YOUR ACCUSATIONS.

IF NOT, you are a religious moron not capable of thinking beyond his stereotypes.

Now go and search loser.

So you support common civil code????? and will not oppose Hindus from converting Abrahmics??????

Agreed then you are a good Abrahmic!!!!

Rahul betha, where did I mention 85% ? Read my post please before replying to it

Uncleji ALL OF HINDUS HAVE PROBLEM FOR BEEF!!!! YOU ARE TWISTING THE FACTS ACCORDING TO YOUR CONVENIENCE. THEY HATE IT FROM THEIR HART.

Yeah I am. And after I disproved your wild theories on Srimad Bhagvad Gita, I declare you to be a fake Hindu :D
hindu-food-certification-ppt-7-638.jpg

Good news for us.Ultimately these cows will arrive in BD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom