What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
But abrahmics are doing it since Centuries!!! Now what is the problem if Hindus do now????

Because I can list you hundreds of more important issues for India than RELIGION!

Great genius... but you do realize that there is a difference if religious beliefs are forced upon you by the government and religious beliefs which YOU ON YOUR OWN chooses to believe in?

You do not have to worry as this is a LAW now and the Constitution makes it mandatory to follow it. You do not get to cherry pick.

The constitution overwrites the Religious law or desire. So now be happy about it.

Because I can list you hundreds of more important issues for India than RELIGION!
But why your Quote applies only to Hindus???????????

Then why Abrahmic Religions are opposing Ban on Mass Conversion??????????

Nope.. Nothing much different that Islamic nut jobs and your ilk.. Enjoy :-)
You are free to what ever you wanna think....If one section is society is not tolerant towards sentiments of others then the former is considered as hardliners. There is nothing in Islam or anything other religion which suggest to have beef to honor their religion, where as it is written in Hindus scripts to protect cows. Unlike promoting elimination of non-believers , the law is simple just protecting a spices of animal and there is no harm in it. If some one stop eating beef, it is not that they will be dead. Moreover there are many examples around the world where one or another kind of consumables are not allowed , for example alcohol or eating meat which is halal nor haram....so you cannot term it raticalization.

Why not? Who told me or you that I am not allowed to do so? I have my own brain to decide whats right and wrong... I dont need to listen to religious leaders like in the dark ages...

Good, if you can use your brain and think for yourself, try to view it from a Non Religious angle.

The law is passed because the majority wants it. It does not matter WHY they wanted it. What matters is that it is now Law.

But you are saying that Abrahmics are not supporting Missionaries and Imams????

You trust in what you are saying????????????

Reply to dejie @Koovie saheb!

I dont support them... I use my own brain and not the opinion of religious figures.

Banning beef will not stop the use of beef, beef is yummy and I don't care if its banned in Bombay, i'll still find it. It's quite silly to ban beef because of religious sentiments, pork should be banned too in such a case. I say, let it all be available and those who want to consume it can & should be able too.

This whole thing is just as useless as banning prostitution, it happens regardless, best to make peace with it and legalize and then at least you can have strict guidelines on how it is practiced.

Firstly, it is anti-secular to have a law which prohibits the consumption of beef across the board simply to satisfy the whims of a small part of the population. The general Hindu population have no problem with others consuming beef on the condition that they are not exposed to its slaughter and that they are not forced to consume beef. This legislation makes us seem like everything which you pointed out in your post

does consumption of cow meat hold any significance in other religions ?? is it written in there holy books to consume cow meat in order to full fill his religious obligations ?? If not how does restricting the slaughter of meat in a country with majority hindus be called as anti-secular ?? If tomorrow a group of people start a new religion and start to claim that consumption of human meat is there religious obligation, do we sit silent and watch this cannibalism ?? according to your logic if we go against these people we will be no longer secular right? or for that matter there is a ban in peacock hunting, trading of its feathers and its meat in India, while peacock feathers have a cultural significances and are widely used in Hindu, jain temples and sikh gurudwaras. Isn't it non-secular to stop the trade of peacock feathers by govt. there are various tribes in india, who follow there own version of religion and consume peacock, aren't we dis regarding there religious freedom by bringing in such a law ??

Does u r secular logic extend to all of these subjects or is it limited to ridiculing hindus for demanding a ban on cow slaughter in a country where they make the overwhelming majority.

We got a million illegal Indians here. Some of their women are in the flesh market.

You replied after soooolong I thought you gone to ask Ummaha what to reply.:rofl:

What you are saying is about Hindus which are left in Bangladesh at the time of partition. And due to prolonged abuses they are in dire conditions and now paying for staying in a muslim country. Btw what was the Hindu population in Muslim Bangal in 1947 and after 1971 and what it is now.

And when will you convert them to Muslims????

I dont support them... I use my own brain and not the opinion of religious figures.

Its not about you but Abrhamic Population as whole?????

They cannot take it. And it is the bare truth. Which you do not want to swallow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom