What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not about you but Abrhamic Population as whole?????

They cannot take it. And it is the bare truth. Which you do not want to swallow.

How do you think can I generalize millions of people ?
You think I am some kind of mind reading sage?

All people supporting mass conversions, no matter to what religion, are just a sad bunch of relics from the past...

this tym you wl see hordes of illegal bangladeshis migrating back to there motherland...:partay:

Nope, we don't have any illegal citizens in a country that massacres Muslims, restricts their culture including cuisine, is poverty ridden where 18,000 farmers committed suicide out of starvation last year, where the govt has no control over one third part, which is full of insurgencies and terrorists patronized by the state.Nope, no way.

How about corporate world, I remember, CIA destroying whole Coffee and tobacco crop of Cuba, when russians reached there, inflicting heavy loss to American coffee and tobacco companies. Was that less than taliban? Or Rum companies investing in defence industry, to enforce PSYWAR on people who dislike alcohol, like many Islamic countries. This is the modern day warfare, and it is good, people like you are unaware, and should remain unaware, otherwise thinks tanks cannot rule ;)

Well whatever it is, its effecting an individuals preference in his food habit. Of the Indian govt is playing some kind of PSYWARfare as you mentioned then it is really a concern that they would do such a thing on its own populace, its nothing like the enemy is going to benefit from people in India eating beef and I am not talking about milk producing cows.
Anyways, its all fine unless someone comes between me and my steak or a burger or parota and fry. :p

Nope, we don't have any illegal citizens in a country that massacres Muslims, restricts their culture including cuisine, is poverty ridden where 18,000 farmers committed suicide out of starvation last year, where the govt has no control over one third part, which is full of insurgencies and terrorists patronized by the state.Nope, no way.

whatever floats your boat sir... ralax till the day u r bubble bursts...:agree::agree:

where is any irrational argument here ?? for whatever the reasons may be cows are revered in this nation, not jst by hindus but i saw even jains and buddhists respecting it, apart from hindu organisations various jain organistaions and ngo's like PETA were supporting this move. do u have a problem with jains too now ??

how does this move effect a religion anyway ?? Is cow meat consumption mandatory in any religion does religious freedom mean one religion kills and consumes cows, even after knowing a large part of there fellow Indians consider it to be holy?? I U must visit hyderabad in days after eid u wl see cow meat thrown on the middle of the road in muslim majority areas in order to irritate hindus, is it what u call as religious freedom ?? If not how is this move against religious freedom ?? we are not forcing our views on anyone.. we are expressing our religious concerns and it is well within our right to do so, govt has maharastra has considered our concerns to be valid and addressed them . people still have various meat options to chose from, no one is objecting to it.. No one dies if cow meat is banned from the meat market..

Forcing others to live by ones religious beliefs is the height of irrationality in politics. And so is legislature based on religious beliefs in general.

If you dont want to eat beef, fine ... nobody forces you to do so. But dont force others to adhere to your rules.

Is your below post not insult to India????

In which clause of constitution India is mentioned as Federation of Countries???????? Which clause of Constitution gives right to a state to opt out of India and form a separate sovereign entity.

And this what I say what "Conversion to Abrahimc Religion" does to a Indian. And here is why you are Anti National.

If social upheaval not happening in India is only due to Hindus or you Abrahmics will be fighting as you fight in Yugoslavia, Lebanon, West Bank, Middle East.

Lol!!. That post was not by me man. Check the name. haha I think you are too angry so you dint see who the post was from. I am not even a follower of abrahmics religion, my gran daddy would have turned in his grave hahha

How do you think can I generalize millions of people ?
You think I am some kind of mind reading sage?

All people supporting mass conversions, no matter to what religion, are just a sad bunch of relics from the past...

What you are saying does not apply to Hinduism it never converted any body. Its Abrahimc Prerogative.

Accept it, it is because of Hindus you are allowed to have free will, still people like you create Sicular Voices to Hurt General Hindu Sentiments. Just like what you are doing on this Thread.

You Disguise common Man as Sicular Hiding your Communal Agenda, and it is it, which we Hindus Hate.

What you are saying does not apply to Hinduism it never converted any body. Its Abrahimc Prerogative.

Accept it, it is because of Hindus you are allowed to have free will, still people like you create Sicular Voices to Hurt General Hindu Sentiments. Just like what you are doing on this Thread.

You Disguise common Man as Sicular Hiding your Communal Agenda, and it is it, which we Hindus Hate.

Listen you RSS educated moron: For the last time: I do not support ANY BS retarded mass conversion event.

Can you brain get that?

Making funny word games like "sickular" wont make you appear any smarter than you are... it actually does the exact opposite...

Forcing others to live by ones religious beliefs is the height of irrationality in politics. And so is legislature based on religious beliefs in general.

If you dont want to eat beef, fine ... nobody forces you to do so. But dont force others to adhere to your rules.

as i said earlier consumption of cow meat is a choice and not a religious obligation for any religion in India, unless it is an obligation, I dnt see why u r trying to make it in to a hindu vs rest issue. as I said in an earlier post if hunting, consumption of peacock or even trading its feathers is banned in India, while peacock feathers are widely used in hindu, jain temples and sikh gurudwaras. whle it is consumed by many tribes , aren;t we supressing there religious freedom too ?

as i said earlier consumption of cow meat is a choice and not a religious obligation for any religion in India, unless it is an obligation, I dnt see why u r trying to make it in to a hindu vs rest issue. as I said in an earlier post if hunting, consumption of peacock or even trading its feathers is banned in India, while peacock feathers are widely used in hindu, jain temples and sikh gurudwaras. whle it is consumed by many tribes , aren;t we supressing there religious freedom too ?

However Preventing Cow Slaughter is a Religious Obligation.

Last edited:

Now you become the tekedhar of Hindus?

Hinduism is very vast, with cultural differences. You can't put everything in one basket.

Listen you RSS educated moron: For the last time: I do not support ANY BS retarded mass conversion event.

Can you brain get that?

Making funny word games like "sickular" wont make you appear any smarter than you are... it actually does the exact opposite...

How can that be ????? Smartest are of course are the Abrahmics.

When the Abrahimcs come up against Mass Conversions??? I have still to see Them!!!!

Sickularism is the nicest vail used to pursue their agenda.

Neither I buy your BS

Hinduism is very vast, with cultural differences. You can't put everything in one basket.

But you can pick your share from that Basket! Dont you and it is what you are doing????????

What about goats, chickens, ducks, pigs and other animals? Why do cows have to be the only one to enjoy such treatment. Equal treatment for all. #FreeAllAnimals #SayNoToMeat

Hinduism does not ban consumption of cow meat only. Meat of Cows, Asses, Elephants, Horse, Pigs, Dogs, Foxes, Wolves, Lions, Monkeys, and Apes is forbidden and carries same penalty as consumption of Beef.Consuming them makes a person an outcast.

This is known both from religious texts and travelouge of Xuanzang, a Chinese traveller visiting India in 640AD.

Even most of Hindus do not know this ,though it does not matter as apart from Cows, all other animals either live in wild or are endangered or considered taboo anyway.

Last edited:

Would you please elaborate, in history, when do Hindus have done MASS CONVERSION?????????

You quoted specifically that part of my post. This will also enhance my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom