What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep proving my point :tup:

Oh and yeah... I can quote you whether you like it or not... Writing in capital letters wont do anything you fundamentalist... welcome to the 21st century :D

Thappad Khane ke baad bhi nahi sudhraga!!!! Typical Missionary Mentality.

Keep it up I will thrash you again and again!!!!

Btw how much your family got on converting???? But I think you Lost your Candidature of getting a reservation because you got converted or you still using your fake Hindu Identity of SC for getting free byes from government???????????

Point is not about who is eating beef, point is about who is seeing you eating beef. When some one watches you eating beef it gets promoted, let's forget the Hollywood movies, we cannot ban it but we can ban the advertisement. Because Hindu started eating beef not out of taste but just because it is a fashion neglecting their local dishes and cuisine and giving more importance to westernized ones. Similar is the case with Rum. Hinduism allows intoxication for certain people who can control themselves and do limited. But people in India do not drink in limit nor does the rum suits Indians. Bhang is some thing which is local drink and TERMED as inferior. So those who produce Bhang their business has been taken over by the Rum owners, due to immense marketing from the west. Our approach is wrong because if we start marketing local drinks that is also unethical, because intoxication of any type is unacceptable in the society, unless until one becomes ascetic.
If this logic makes you understand then its well and good.

Dude, I'm a mallu nair. Do not say such blasphemous things when a mallu nair is around :D . Parotta, Beef Curry and WHisky/ Nattu Kallu/ Chrayam. You don't say anything against these things when we are around :lol:

Thappad Khane ke baad bhi nahi sudhraga!!!! Typical Missionary Mentality.

Keep it up I will thrash you again and again!!!!

Btw how much your family got on converting???? But I think you Lost your Candidature of getting a reservation because you got converted or you still using your fake Hindu Identity of SC for getting free byes from government???????????

ROFL :rofl: Please stop trashing me so hard! I cant stand it any longer !!! :lol:

BTW: What on Earth are "free byes" ? At least try to spell like somebody with basic education if you already try to appear smart...

your country
your party
your rules

there is a silver lining here. beef meat is not good for health anyway.

I think we have more important things to focus on. This one was done only for cheap political points.

ROFL :rofl: Please stop trashing me so hard! I cant stand it any longer !!! :lol:

BTW: What on Earth are "free byes" ? At least try to spell like somebody with basic education if you already try to appear smart...

Dude he's illiterate, just ignore him.

Good english is required by a abrhamic, to please their western master. We can do with Kamchalu.. no probs with us.

So you will not disclose what your family got on converting????? But atleast you can tell are you still enlisted as fake Hindu to get your SC dole????

in my opinion it should be all or nothing kind of a law to avoid confusion

Well that at least would show that the law is made with a strict reason behind it and not with loopholes like it is now, my concern however is, that the law can't prefer the sentiment of one religion and force other religions to act against their constitutional rights!

secularism is good only if it also respects the sentiments of faith.
no Muslim, Christian or Atheist should feel religiously hurt by this ban.

Exactly, everybody is free to eat meat or not, that's an individual choice, just as it's an individual choice to have a specific religion or have none and the state or the law of the land should not interfere with these individual choices.

I think we have more important things to focus on. This one was done only for cheap political points.

Dude he's illiterate, just ignore him.

Back again?????

Evangelicals will do every thing to promote their religion??? Don't they????

Remember me????

Back again?????

Evangelicals will do every thing to promote their religion??? Don't they????

Remember me????

Its Evangelists.. Just saying.. But pls continue, It's entertaining

Well that at least would show that the law is made with a strict reason behind it and not with loopholes like it is now, my concern however is, that the law can't prefer the sentiment of one religion and force other religions to act against their constitutional rights!

Exactly, everybody is free to eat meat or not, that's an individual choice, just as it's an individual choice to have a specific religion or have none and the state or the law of the land should not interfere with these individual choices.

Come to Kerala......... :P

20 pages on banning beef???

I live in the West so does'nt that make me a Eastern slave ?

Is it so???? So you consider yourself a slave of Australia Which is in the East of Indian SubContinent????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom