What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes just like Garibi Hato and MENRAGA
Typical answer from morons who are trying to evade my points...

Again: First take care of the human waste laying around before making such nonsensical moves based on fairy tales

Ohhhh Comeon open your mouth!!!!!
Did I hit a nerve; ?

Must be quite frustrating to know that your government cares more about irrational legends instead of disposing tons of organic and inorganic waste each day ;)

Funny how people keep mistaking you for a Non Hindu :coffee:

Perhaps it is because I ain't one of those Taliban types who spurt nonsense just to peeve off other religions. Considering the caliber of Hindutvas we have on this forum, people must be rather amazed to see that logical and sane Hindus of my sort do exist :coffee:

Eh where has the US "Ënforced" anybody to eat beef,Rum etc.. ? And in the name if religious tolerance ?? What the hell are you on about mate ? Religious tolerance gives you the option not take it away.. You're way away from reality my friend.

Enforcing in terms of PSYWAR under the term 'modernization and promotion'. Earlier it was taboo drinking with parents, now kids drink with parents, because it'S FASHION. This is not liberalisation or any kind of freedom. It is promotion of business through marketing, where Rum companies making billions. Similarly , pork industry can make great profits if it is allowed to operate in Islamic countries, but there is a loss of consumer-ship to this industry.

Similarly beef industry can create very good profit out of 1.23 Billion in India, this has been blocked due to religious values in India. But Then Missionaries are doing their job, more liberal hindus, more freedom leads to more consumer-ship of Beef, Rum and pork, and also prostitution.

Typical answer from morons who are trying to evade my points...

Again: First take care of the human waste laying around before making such nonsensical moves based on fairy tales

Fool that is due to Miss Governance of 60years of Khangress rule !!! U very well know it takes lot of time and effort to correct a system gone rotten!!! Wait and watch.

Perhaps it is because I ain't one of those Taliban types who spurt nonsense just to peeve off other religions. Considering the caliber of Hindutvas we have on this forum, people must be rather amazed to see that logical and sane Hindus of my sort do exist :coffee:

Oh, people are amazed all right. Amazed that you are a hindu. Funny.

You should not have any problem with that ,it,s a bonus for you :lol:
Not trolling mate just kidding,a little bit sarcasm is good for health

Not bonus for me as cow urine is taken empty stomach. That is a wrong way of taking cow urine. You are taking urine and flesh both. yakk :bad:

Fool that is due to Miss Governance of 60years of Khangress rule !!! U very well know it takes lot of time and effort to correct a system gone rotten!!! Wait and watch.

Yeah... so lets assume that MH was under 60 years of Congress rule... why was the first thing to do for the new MH to implement laws based on fairy tales?

Funny how people keep mistaking you for a Non Hindu :coffee:
Because only those who support BJP/RSS/VHP/BD are true Hindus it seems, just like ISIS/TTP accept only those as true Muslims who support their narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom