What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many reasons behind this decision.. Cow and and bullocks were seen among many household cattle in villages of Maharashtra. My very own family still have about 3 cows and two bullocks but nothing compared to the roughly 20 nos 15 to 20 years back.. The consumption of synthetic fertilizers making the land more and more infertile. Need not to say the effect on food grains. Use of cow-dung as fertilizers would save quite a lot for farmers. Many in villages have resorted for LPG. about 450 rs can be be saved every month is bio gas is used.. There were many biogas unit in my childhood.. but less number of cattle making cow dung unavailable for biogas units. Milk of cow is quite healthy compared to buffalo milk.. It has less fat and more nutrients.. Poor farmers can not afford tractors and diesel. Bullocks would help them in agriculture..

Its not only the religious sentiments of many government have taken care of, it is also the economic consideration of poor government taking care off.

Do you expect the Police to take DNA test to determine if the beef is what kind ? ........ what is practical is practised.

While that is true, it is still a huge problem. Cows may be useful for most of their life, having to raise bulls in the numbers they are born will make it extremely expensive.

There are many reasons behind this decision.. Cow and and bullocks were seen among many household cattle in villages of Maharashtra. My very own family still have about 3 cows and two bullocks but nothing compared to the roughly 20 nos 15 to 20 years back.. The consumption of synthetic fertilizers making the land more and more infertile. Need not to say the effect on food grains. Use of cow-dung as fertilizers would save quite a lot for farmers. Many in villages have resorted for LPG. about 450 rs can be be saved every month is bio gas is used.. There were many biogas unit in my childhood.. but less number of cattle making cow dung unavailable for biogas units. Milk of cow is quite healthy compared to buffalo milk.. It has less fat and more nutrients.. Poor farmers can not afford tractors and diesel. Bullocks would help them in agriculture..

Its not only the religious sentiments of many government have taken care of, it is also the economic consideration of poor government taking care off.

Its the modern day equivalent of the Charka. :tup:

While that is true, it is still a huge problem. Cows may be useful for most of their life, having to raise bulls in the numbers they are born will make it extremely expensive.

Most bulls are castrated to be Ox. Only a few champions are kept for breeding purpose. They are used for Farming and transport.

They f**ed up the entire budget session. That's not a problem for them. But beef ban has to be high on priority. All hail Bharatiya Joker Party.

Naturally,

When the concept of Budget was not there anywhere in world, India was a higly developed society because of its value and tradition. We have these sort of budgets for last so many years. Kya tir mar liya?

What about goats, chickens, ducks, pigs and other animals? Why do cows have to be the only one to enjoy such treatment. Equal treatment for all. #FreeAllAnimals #SayNoToMeat

Taking of all kind of life is prohibited unless you can demonstrate a good reason for doing so. Even then its bad karma and you will pay the price for that in this life or the next.

I know for a fact states such as Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan and some others have banned bull and bullock slaughter entirely. Which states are permitted to cow slaughter besides Kerala?

None to the best of my knowledge. Except for Kerala, Beef is pretty much banned in most of India.

Not sure about Kashmir though.

I love to feed you the shame $hit you try to feed others :lol:
:disagree:

anyway, cows are tasty and kerela beef fry rocks ! everyone should try it, I'll bet it's better than anything the Pakis can do :coffee:

beef fry/porotta.. beer :cheers:

What about goats, chickens, ducks, pigs and other animals? Why do cows have to be the only one to enjoy such treatment. Equal treatment for all. #FreeAllAnimals #SayNoToMeat
how does this concern you, jamati ?

Taking of all kind of life is prohibited unless you can demonstrate a good reason for doing so. Even then its bad karma and you will pay the price for that in this life or the next.
So, the tigers, lions, wolves and other animals are going to pay in their "this life or next". People can't survive by only being a vegetarian, at least not live a healthy one. They need medical supplements for the nutrition they are missing out on. Thus it proves that, you need meat to live a healthy life.

how does this concern you, jamati ?
Well, you RSS hinduvtas seem to be more concerned about BD than Bangladeshis, so why don't you go and take a bath in cow piss. Maybe that will cool you down.

At least it is not banned where I stay and unlikely to be banned too. So all is good.

Well we do have holy status for Cows in our holy books, but we do not treat them in good way in the cities. We need to work on that aspect as well.

Anyways welcome step. I would like to ban all kinds of meat as I am vegetarian :chilli:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom