What's new

Because Pakistanis are still watching from point 5353

No they don't control entire Kargil but even after two months of war backed by Air Force you fail to take all your peaks back than sorry you didn't won

Dont be sorry...... India did not win the war You are right infact India lost the Kargil WAR....and You know right how IAF is.....

that is only humiliation

You are right, IA was humiliated by few mujahideens and couple of NLI guys..... And India is still suffering humiliation in front of international community,

you need sit alone and think that if your Army fails to take two peaks back despite the fact that you had Air Force backing you and Artillery and MRL and you failed to take out Jihadis and Para Military Force

I totally agree with you.... IA is a incapable bunch of people who could not even dislodge few untrained mujahideens, I agree...

sorry have some dignity

You know right, we Indians where got Dignity.....

lost bangladesh and siachen to baniyas !! now holding a peanut makes some one happy !!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lost half of India in 1947, Bangal was the land of the bangali muslims and they are still holding it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Although you are keen to jump between threads and prove your worth by making stupid claims....however,
Indian army is well known for targeting civilians and in process keep losing their heads....as claimed by the Indian themselves.
It is Pakistan Army which is famous for loosing heads not just on LoC but also in FATA:
www.dawn.com/news/782394

It is Pakistan Army which is famous for loosing heads not just on LoC but also in FATA:
www.dawn.com/news/782394
We atleast fighting with the world most fearsome terrorist and are the only nation to push them and almost defeated them ... Not our claim but acknowledged by world you on the contrary cant even control kashmiri civilians with active Army size in the territory greater than total army of Pakistan ... How efficient ....

We atleast fighting with the world most fearsome terrorist and are the only nation to push them and almost defeated them ... Not our claim but acknowledged by world you on the contrary cant even control kashmiri civilians with active Army size in the territory greater than total army of Pakistan ... How efficient ....
You guys had to use artillery, tanks and jets and gunships against a bunch of rag tag tribals in FATA whereas we secured entire Kashmir with just small arms and few Carl Gustavs

Lost half of India in 1947, Bangal was the land of the bangali muslims and they are still holding it :rofl::rofl::rofl:
You son , are on some really strong shit . Lost half ? More like 1/4 th . Can't blame you as maths is not taught in your madarsa.
Its you who lost half the country (population wise ) . Lol no country had lost more than half of its size to enemy since like forever until our very own pakistanis did :pakistan:.
Soon balochistan will be gone and it will be funny to see you talk about muslims holding their land:agree:

www.dawn.com/news/782394
Firstly have you got a face to talk about anyone else, now that you have dragged in FATA to save your tiny ego, do you have any idea where did the IA heads ended up in Jafna and what happened in a certain Naxal ambush.

Firstly have you got a face to talk about anyone else, now that you have dragged in FATA to save your tiny ego, do you have any idea where did the IA heads ended up in Jafna and what happened in a certain Naxal ambush.
Do you have any idea where the PA heads ended up in Mir Ali or what happened in a certain ambush in Tirah Valley.

A photo posted by an India tourist visiting Kargil while traveling on Srinagar Ladakh road.

View attachment 408775
So much for Indian taunts of "Losing" Kargil war.

Just to let you know that board predates Kargil war :P, Its just that post Kargil it got repainted and became tourist attraction as that gives them adventures feeling :D

I have seen many such boards written by BRO too on that route in 1994-96
Some said like...
"Movements beyond this point will expose you to enemy"
"Accidents kill more then enemy. Drive Safe"

there where others also
dscf1232_1.jpg

You son , are on some really strong shit . Lost half ? More like 1/4 th . Can't blame you as maths is not taught in your madarsa.
Its you who lost half the country (population wise ) . Lol no country had lost more than half of its size to enemy since like forever until our very own pakistanis did :pakistan:.
Soon balochistan will be gone and it will be funny to see you talk about muslims holding their land:agree:
I am your fathers age kid, you people are still in delusion , at least here people have madarsa to get educated compare to india where majority of people don't have basic facilities, they shit where they eat, forget about the rest. Be sited with pundits and sing bhajung.
Don't worry about Pakistan have some worry about IOK, Khalistan, Naga Land, and more soon.
LAMAO, You agreed here that the area you have lost in 1947 unlike the other indian posters. So who lost it in reality? yes INDIA, if your little brainless skull failed to figure out, as most of the Indians on this forum, then do quote me .

You guys had to use artillery, tanks and jets and gunships against a bunch of rag tag tribals in FATA whereas we secured entire Kashmir with just small arms and few Carl Gustavs

Really .. I didnot your &00K army is equipped with just small arms .. Poor army ... So besides poor food they are poorly equipped too ...

The bunch of rags you are talking about are not even controlled world biggest military alliance (i.e. NATO) after using Daisy cutters and MOAB ...

You are living in a self-praising dream world whereas other country's armed forces are coming to us to learn the combat ...

Really .. I didnot your &00K army is equipped with just small arms .. Poor army ... So besides poor food they are poorly equipped too ...

The bunch of rags you are talking about are not even controlled world biggest military alliance (i.e. NATO) after using Daisy cutters and MOAB ...

You are living in a self-praising dream world whereas other country's armed forces are coming to us to learn the combat ...
We do not use heavy arms to prevent civilian casualties, PAF strikes caused many civilian casualties:
https://www.dawn.com/news/755530

Pakistani soldiers get even less ration than Indian soldiers and India trains far more foreign personnel than Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom