What's new

Beautifull and most sacred Chruches in india

Pictures of some more churches of Bengal-
holy_trinity_church.jpg

Holy Trinity Church,Amherst Street,Kolkata-founded in 1826.One of the oldest churches in Kolkata
christ_church_lilluah.jpg

Christ Church – Lilluah,Kolkata
chinsurah_church.jpg

Chinsurah Church,Hoogly
church_of_epiphany.jpg

Church of Epiphany,Thakurpukur,Kolkata
cni_wesleyan_church2013.jpg

Wesleyan Church,Sudder Street,Kolkata
42095650.jpg

Krishnanagar-Cathedral.jpg

Christo Mandir,Krishna Nagar,Nadia dist.
4.jpg

Diocese of Krishnanagar,Nadia
st_georges_church.jpg

St. George’s Church,Kolkata

Pictures of some more churches of Bengal-
st_johns_church.jpg

tumblr_mae84kW0aN1rqydf2.jpg

St.John's Church,Kolkata
st_stephens_church.jpg

St.Stephen's Church,Kolkata
st_thomas_chapel_bishops_college.jpg

St. Thomas’ Chapel – Bishop’s College, Kolkata
st_thomas_church_howrah.jpg

St. Thomas’ Church – Howrah
st_thomas_church_mirza_galib_street.jpg

St. Thomas’ Church – Mirza Galib Street,Kolkata
union_chapel.jpg

img1.jpg

Union Chapel(estd.-1817 A.D.)-Kolkata

Continued-
greek%20church.jpg

Greek Orthodox Church,Kalighat,Kolkata
800px-Carey_Baptist_Church_-_Bowbazar_Street_-_Kolkata_2013-03-03_5229.jpg

Carey_Baptist_Church_-_Bowbazar_Street_-_Kolkata_2013-03-03_5229.jpg

Carey_Baptist_Church,Kolkata
st-teresa-avila-church-images-photos-52d3cdc4e4b02b3ce7d57e14.jpg

St Teresa Avila Church(Dedicated to Mother Teresa, this is one place where she was assigned administrative and teaching duties! )
lord-jesus-church-images-photos-530eec0ce4b0b306c6d30486.jpg

Lord Jesus Church,Kolkata
_DSC4242--621x414.JPG

nazareth-church-india.jpg

Armenian Church,Kolkata

I did...and i realized how it is nothing more significant than a crock of shit....(common enough on defence.pk).

:/ Sorry dude.
It has produced proof in the pages i posted and further citation in the appendix perhaps you would pursue it in real time to know the hoaxes perpetrated by church, the court cases etc. are also shit?What about those authors and everything given in that book they are also shit?
That author along with his team has researched for 10 years and wrote the book with evidence,if you call such evidence as shit then i don't know what you call it as real.
You would perhaps like to challenge it, why did no church or any institution come forward to challenge the proofs put in that book?
Why does the church back down from ASI verification or when it steps in?
Fabrications of church are rife in tribal areas and places of Hindu piligrimage.
In AP, the church claimed The 7 Hills of Balaji temple and said Lord Balaji only has right to 2 hills while the rest of 5 hills belong to people and therefore church can be built.
Would you accept a hindu temple built in Vatican?or it's surroundings?

so going to a RSS or a VHP office is good??but to a church or a masjid is bad??
In an election every candidate wants to ensure maximum voting into their account and will go down any limits...its quite natural..
you are right about the politicans use bible and christian belief to gain votes from the masses..but is it limited to a specific religion???
Where did i say going to any is bad?
Did RSS endorse all hindus ?
The church and Imams issue decrees and fatwas that their communities must vote only to select parties to be secular, i don't know how that is secularism, when a religious decree is passed to the followers of that religion.
We saw this election how decrees were passed by many groups against voting for BJP.
The church in AP was openly asking christians to vote for YSR Jagan since him being a christian convert.
Should we ask all hindus to reject any non-hindu politician,throw out all parties who are non-hindu and vote only for Hindu politician?
if secularism only Minority appeasement?
Then we don't want such type of Secularism.

Last edited:
It has produced proof in the pages i posted and further citation in the appendix perhaps you would pursue it in real time to know the hoaxes perpetrated by church, the court cases etc. are also shit?What about those authors and everything given in that book they are also shit?
That author along with his team has researched for 10 years and wrote the book with evidence,if you call such evidence as shit then i don't know what you call it as real.
You would perhaps like to challenge it, why did no church or any institution come forward to challenge the proofs put in that book?
Why does the church back down from ASI verification or when it steps in?
Fabrications of church are rife in tribal areas and places of Hindu piligrimage.
In AP, the church claimed The 7 Hill of Balaji temple and claimed Lord Balaji only has right to 2 hills while the rest of 5 hills belong to people and therefore church can be built.
Would you accept a hindu temple built in Vatican?or it's surroundings?

You are arguing with a wall. He is a blind faith Christian whose self-interest lies in believing all the lies fed by the church. Any attempt to bring him to reality will shatter his cocoon and hence will be rejected by him.

You are arguing with a wall. He is a blind faith Christian whose self-interest lies in believing all the lies fed by the church. Any attempt to bring him to reality will shatter his cocoon and hence will be rejected by him.
And they call us regressive, caste ridden,idolator,Superstitious,evil
When they themselves believe in such hoaxes even when real proof is presented they reject them as shit.
The Author himself can be reached via twitter ,facebook and will answer any question regarding the book.Still people think the proofs are a bunch of lies.

Last edited:
When they themselves believe in such hoaxes even when real proof is presented they reject them as shit.
The Author himself can be reached via twitter ,facebook and will answer any question regarding the book.Still people think the proofs are a bunch of lies.

Actually earlier in this thread abjktu who claims to be an atheist was arguing that the Church interfering in Indian politics was not bad at all since everyone lusts after power and money. That the locus of control of the Church is Rome and USA apparently did not matter at all. In their lust of power and money, it is not surprising that these hoaxes would continue to be carried on and applauded by the faithful.

So much of Church fraud gets exposed in the West every single day and there are thousands of articles about them, but as far as Indian Christianity is concerned those exposes never happened.

Actually earlier in this thread abjktu who claims to be an atheist was arguing that the Church interfering in Indian politics was not bad at all since everyone lusts after power and money. That the locus of control of the Church is Rome and USA apparently did not matter at all. In their lust of power and money, it is not surprising that these hoaxes would continue to be carried on and applauded by the faithful.

So much of Church fraud gets exposed in the West every single day and there are thousands of articles about them, but as far as Indian Christianity is concerned those exposes never happened.
That is the reason Churches in China are cut off from Vatican influence and closely monitored.The reason they cry persecution of christians in china is not due to christians being sent to gulags but to bring the churches in china under direct Vatican rule, who will use that network to wreak havoc on Chinese internal affairs,foreign affairs and start rebellions.
The chinese are right in saying Church in china should have a head from china not some vicar sitting in rome and giving commands how a church in china or its internal affairs should be run.
They have a separate head for chinese churches who is equivalent to the Pope.

Hordes of Western people are turning Atheist everyday and how to fill up the dwindling numbers of sunday Mass?Bring in new recruits who will be more christian than the 4th generation christian.
It is only a numbers game right now, Faith,devotion etc. are gone, the church and vatican only cares about how many they have converted to negate the losses of their old believers leaving.

We need to create a huge corpus of literature highlighting the frauds and hoaxes. Rajiv's videos and books should be mandatory guidance material for Indian schools.

We need to create a huge corpus of literature highlighting the frauds and hoaxes. Rajiv's videos and books should be mandatory guidance material for Indian schools.
woke up for a midnight snack?:azn:

late night

woke up for a midnight snack?:azn:

late night

I went to bed early after that cat fight, so yeah woke up some time ago. My dog was getting restless and wanted to be let out.

I quit my job a few months ago but I am still stuck to the same sleep cycle.

I went to bed early after that cat fight, so yeah woke up some time ago. My dog was getting restless and wanted to be let out.

I quit my job a few months ago but I am still stuck to the same sleep cycle.
why do u fight so mch ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom