What's new

Beautifull and most sacred Chruches in india

It's already being done Y.Sudershan Rao Yellapragada from Telangana is being made the head of Indian Council for Historical Research, and he is a good expert who is doing Mahabharata project.
Rajiv Malhotra books will be used for studies in future and he might be part of the board.
We need to establish a team who is well versed in Indian history and its culture from our point of view.The chinese have such teams who tackle western criticisms and hoaxes fabricated by west.

That as well as media should be taken over. We need movie makers and song produces who cut through the bullshit movies being made nowadays and the awful azan quality music. Popular media's involvement is a must.

so all this gali galoch is not limited to internet,,,,,:o:

LOL. I hardly get to talk in a day. I live alone with my dog though my folks live near me in the next lane. Also I was working from home the last few years, so I did not have to engage with hoi polloi. So rest your worries doc. I am not the modern day Amazon.

I haven't quite visited many Churches in India, but the Panjim Church in Goa is easily one of the most beautiful that I've seen.

pc-1.jpg

church-of-our-lady-of-immaculate-conception-goa.jpg

LOL. I hardly get to talk in a day. I live alone with my dog though my folks live near me in the next lane. Also I was working from home the last few years, so I did not have to engage with hoi polloi. So rest your worries doc. I am not the modern day Amazon.
so u get to do this wonder woman stuff only on internet,,,,:p:

so u get to do this wonder woman stuff only on internet,,,,:p:

Wonder women stuff now? I thought you were comparing me earlier to a fishwife. LOL.

Pulling my leg? It's an honour for me if compares me to Sir Jadeja.:yay:

I never heard of Sir Jadeja or ever seen him before you pulled me up for some minor infarction I committed in my ignorance about him. I still remain ignorant though. So please shed some light on this mahan vyakti to enlighten me prabhu.

The Church that I've visited the most though is Sirsi's St Anthony Church. Would sometimes accompany the driver(who's Christian) of my uncle's car when I went there during holidays. For a small town, it sure has some beautiful and well-maintained places of worship.

CIMG1428.JPG

I haven't quite visited many Churches in India, but the Panjim Church in Goa is easily one of the most beautiful that I've seen.

pc-1.jpg

church-of-our-lady-of-immaculate-conception-goa.jpg

I like the environment around churches. They really spruce up the neighborhood. Also Church bell sounds are special like temple bells.

Whatever the case may be, Orthodox style of Christianity was the strongest in the time of the Eastern Roman empire. The first wave im sure happened into India before Levant converted to Islam.
The proof is in Rajiv Malhotras, with further citations, you can pursue them and check in archives and perhaps debunk what he said in is book?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom