What's new

Beautifull and most sacred Chruches in india

Wonder women stuff now? I thought you were comparing me earlier to a fishwife. LOL.

I never heard of Sir Jadeja or ever seen him before you pulled me up for some minor infarction I committed in my ignorance about him. I still remain ignorant though. So please shed some light on this mahan vyakti to enlighten me prabhu.

Are you really being serious? Ravindra Jadeja is the dark knight that India neither needs nor deserves, but who nevertheless plays selflessly for India. He's the dark knight who's hit 3 triple centuries in Ranji Trophy cricket, a feat that NO other Indian cricketer has ever achieved, and yet everytime he comes out to bat, your heart is in your mouth, for he is that exciting, and constantly exiting. He's the dark knight who bowls spin that's so fast that even Anil Kumble is now relegated to being considered a classical spinner. In short, he's the watchful protector(team gurkha sometimes) and silent guardian(Dhoni's poodle). Because he can take it. Because he's not our Hero. Because he's SIR! :ph34r:<credits roll and Hans Zimmer's orgasmic music begins>

That as well as media should be taken over. We need movie makers and song produces who cut through the bullshit movies being made nowadays and the awful azan quality music. Popular media's involvement is a must.
There is a push to make movies which highlight Indian culture in the works and there is a team behind it i read recently, Let the churning be over, then we will know where the chess pieces are.
The first year the Seculars will be screaming at the top of their lungs at any small replacements they are waiting for elections of Maharasthra and etc. to be over.
Hammer and tongs will come once the Remaining state elections are over.and once BJP wins those elections there is no stopping.
The remaining vestiges of Congress in whole country should be uprooted to the core and their assets(supporters/leaders) absorbed into BJP, otherwise they have dangerous tendency to grow when ignored.We don't want that happening again.

The proof is in Rajiv Malhotras, with further citations, you can pursue them and check in archives and perhaps debunk what he said in is book?

Why dont you just give me a jist of what he's saying.

Orthodox Christianity completely declined after the Eastern Roman empire. After that, Russia was the only major nation state to continue that style.

Why would Western Europeans promote Orthodox Christianity? It's not their own style, they promote Catholicism or Protestantism where ever they can. Europeans considered Nasranis, Pagans, non Christians.

Why dont you just give me a jist of what he's saying.

Orthodox Christianity completely declined after the Eastern Roman empire. After that, Russia was the only major nation state to continue that style.

Why would Western Europeans promote Orthodox Christianity? It's not their own style, they promote Catholicism or Protestantism. Europeans considered Nasranis, Pagans, non Christians.
Balkans and eastern European nations still follow Orthodox christianity.

The gist is a bit complex, the pages i posted are part of a 400 paged book where the Grand Narrative is described.i would suggest you to read it besides i'm drinking whiskey and in no mood for it :D

Balkans and eastern European nations still follow Orthodox christianity.

The gist is a bit complex, the pages i posted are part of a 400 paged book where the Grand Narrative is described.i would suggest you to read it besides i'm drinking whiskey and in no mood for it :D

They're not major countries. Russia is the only influential country to continue that style.

Surely he has a thesis.

Eastern Romans empire's near eastern provinces were the only Orthodox peoples to have a teach point to India.

Are you really being serious? Ravindra Jadeja is the dark knight that India neither needs nor deserves, but who nevertheless plays selflessly for India. He's the dark knight who's hit 3 triple centuries in Ranji Trophy cricket, a feat that NO other Indian cricketer has ever achieved, and yet everytime he comes out to bat, your heart is in your mouth, for he is that exciting, and constantly exiting. He's the dark knight who bowls spin that's so fast that even Anil Kumble is now relegated to being considered a classical spinner. In short, he's the watchful protector(team gurkha sometimes) and silent guardian(Dhoni's poodle). Because he can take it. Because he's not our Hero. Because he's SIR! :ph34r:<credits roll and Hans Zimmer's orgasmic music begins>

Okay, I tried to make sense of it. He seems like another full of potential guy who fails to live up to his promise. Also was not there triple centuries by both Sachin and Kambli in some matches which is what got them on the national team?

But take a bow for the atmospherics. You reminded me of Daphne Du Maurier.

There is a push to make movies which highlight Indian culture in the works and there is a team behind it i read recently, Let the churning be over, then we will know where the chess pieces are.
The first year the Seculars will be screaming at the top of their lungs at any small replacements they are waiting for elections of Maharasthra and etc. to be over.
Hammer and tongs will come once the Remaining state elections are over.and once BJP wins those elections there is no stopping.
The remaining vestiges of Congress in whole country should be uprooted to the core and their assets(supporters/leaders) absorbed into BJP, otherwise they have dangerous tendency to grow when ignored.We don't want that happening again.

Should be careful about which of the congrezzies are admit in the party, do not want to turn BJP into another congress. Old habits die hard and they are Hindu haters at heart.

Starting from Hungary till Russia they are all Orthodox Christians, yes russia is influential and rest are small nations.

Thanks, Im aware, but they're not influential/major. Russia who is an Orthodox country that's influential couldn't touch India/Kerala at the time.

Thanks, Im aware, but they're not influential/major. Russia who is an Orthodox country that's influential couldn't touch India/Kerala at the time.
There was a bit of trade in north due to silk route.There is also this rumor that christ came to Kashmir in his teens and learnt in Buddhist monastery and later preached the same thing back,After his supposed Resurrection he is said to have married and had family and his Mothers grave and his grave is still in Kashmir.
So .....

Okay, I tried to make sense of it. He seems like another full of potential guy who fails to live up to his promise. Also was not there triple centuries by both Sachin and Kambli in some matches which is what got them on the national team?

But take a bow for the atmospherics. You reminded me of Daphne Du Maurier.

Daphne DuMaurier? :unsure: Haven't read any of her works. I take it she sucks at writing, given that you're comparing me to her.:laugh:

Many have scored a triple hundred, but not 3. In fact, the likes of Rahul Dravid haven't managed even a single triple in their entire career. The injustice of it all!:frown: The relationship that we fans share with players like Ishant Sharma, Ravindra Jadeja and Rohit Sharma is one of hype, hope, disbelief, discord, dissidence, diffidence and dissonance. Kinda like an arranged marriage.:sarcastic:

There was a bit of trade in north due to silk route.There is also this rumor that christ came to Kashmir in his teens and learnt in Buddhist monastery and later preached the same thing back,After his supposed Resurrection he is said to have married and had family and his Mothers grave and his grave is still in Kashmir.
So do you believe this?

That's a load of BS.

But Kerala has a track record of near eastern peoples coming into it.

Point is, who passed down the Orthodox style of Christianity? It sure as hell wasn't colonial Europeans. Especially when they persecuted Nasranis like they were non Christians.

You'll never see Native Americans, Africans, etc. Christians in this style.

Church_of_India_-_All_Bishops.jpg

apNERL03_DIDYMOS_I_VI_00H6O.jpg

And if it wasnt Russia, who was the only influential Orthodox country since ERM, who could it be?

Should be careful about which of the congrezzies are admit in the party, do not want to turn BJP into another congress. Old habits die hard and they are Hindu haters at heart.
They are hindu haters out of compulsion of vote banks, i know many congress people, but yeah i agree decades of being in such company erodes ones values due to their Association.
What will those Congressis do when their nourishment is killed, they will have to obey and behave according to the new party or be nobody in public.
Thankfully BJP core values are strong due to the fountain from sangh/RSS which replenishes it from time to time again in a truly democratic way.
BJP is going for the kill this time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom