What's new

Beautifull and most sacred Chruches in india

that cussing n mudslinging makes u giggle,,,why not put those guys on ur ignore list?

Cmon. What do you think, I hate those guys? It is just some sharp verbal duel which means nothing, but a good mental exercise.

Cmon. What do you think, I hate those guys? It is just some sharp verbal duel which means nothing, but a good mental exercise.
cheap verbal duel equals gud mental exercise,,,,hmm,never knew that

cheap verbal duel equals gud mental exercise,,,,hmm,never knew that

It is doc, it is. Helps to keep the mind nimble. Anyways I am bored, since one hardly finds good company where one can engage in a good debate.

well,everone has his/her vices:undecided:

Yo, I do not see that as a vice at all. Okay, if I was foul mouthed and just talking shit, that would be bad, but apart from a few mild cuss words like dumb, bozo, stupid, I do not cross my self-imposed limit.

Yo, I do not see that as a vice at all. Okay, if I was foul mouthed and just talking shit, that would be bad, but apart from a few mild cuss words like dumb, bozo, stupid, I do not cross my self-imposed limit.
there is no doubt that u've got a sharp tongue:lol:
but boys always win in a cussing contest,,,u shud know that..:p:

can you please clean this thread .. lot of haters polluting a picture thread.
kabab me haddi mat ban,,,we busy,,,,,,privacy de:mad:

there is no doubt that u've got a sharp tongue:lol:
but boys always win in a cussing contest,,,u shud know that..:p:

kabab me haddi mat ban,,,we busy,,,,,,privacy de:mad:
ah..cho chorry.. disturb nahi karunga. lage raho.

there is no doubt that u've got a sharp tongue
but boys always win in a cussing contest,,,u shud know that..

Not in my world. That is for people who get riled by those dirty cusses. I will just analyze it rationally and fling it back at them.

That is generally for women who go "aurthon se aisi bathe karoge?" kind of hyper sensitive women.

Some churches in Kerala

kerala-backwaters.jpg

Lol, I've seen this. It's in the middle of a small island.

I suggest you read real history, instead of propaganda.
Truth is Islam reached India first through trade by arab traders before Christianity came.Christianity only took off after portugese arrival.

That's fine, but Christianity was in Kerala well before the Portuguese.

We need to create a huge corpus of literature highlighting the frauds and hoaxes. Rajiv's videos and books should be mandatory guidance material for Indian schools.
It's already being done Y.Sudershan Rao Yellapragada from Telangana is being made the head of Indian Council for Historical Research, and he is a good expert who is doing Mahabharata project.
Rajiv Malhotra books will be used for studies in future and he might be part of the board.
We need to establish a team who is well versed in Indian history and its culture from our point of view.The chinese have such teams who tackle western criticisms and hoaxes fabricated by west.

Not in my world. That is for people who get riled by those dirty cusses. I will just analyze it rationally and fling it back at them.

That is generally for women who go "aurthon se aisi bathe karoge?" kind of hyper sensitive women.
so all this gali galoch is not limited to internet,,,,,:o:

One of the more beautiful churches in Karnataka(and there are quite a few of them). St Philomena's Church, Mysore. Towers over the city landscape and is a prominent landmark.

St.+Philomena%27s+Church,+Mysore,+Karnataka4.jpg

Bldg_church.jpg

The stained-glass windows atop the altar are brilliant.
4759931367_75289277b6.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom