What's new

Beautifull and most sacred Chruches in india

Wow. Why is it not surprising at all. The amount of hoaxes carried out by the church would put any satanists to shame.

Shashi Tharoor had once declared the Christianity had arrived in Kerala before Hinduism had.

OMG:lol::lol:!! seriously..?

Yeah..How come these much churches around Bangalore??British rule??...Christianity is very negligible among ethnic bangloreans(i mean kannadigas)..,Christians mostly i met here are either malayalis or Tamils ,,and few konkani/telegu speakers too..
Even in cochin city,which boasts a Christian majority has far less churches compared to Bangalore...
Bangalore was a British cantonment town for a long time..

Wow. Why is it not surprising at all. The amount of hoaxes carried out by the church would put any satanists to shame.

Shashi Tharoor had once declared the Christianity had arrived in Kerala before Hinduism had.
He will say anything or kiss anyone for the sake of votes, he went to Archbishops of church to seek secular votes this election.
Those hoaxes are being fabricated time to time and pseudo dissertations are written by Church study groups which are passed by the professors as gospel truth.
When the ASI steps in they back off as explained in my post.

For anyone interested :

VJxC7CJ.png

@gslv mk3 @wolfschanzze @INDIC @doremon @cloud_9 @Indrani @Rajaraja Chola @Akheilos @Makaramarma @Infinity @Marxist @FNFAL
Perhaps you should look at what i posted.

He will say anything or kiss anyone for the sake of votes, he went to Archbishops of church to seek secular votes this election.
Those hoaxes are being fabricated time to time and pseudo dissertations are written by Church study groups which are passed by the professors as gospel truth.
When the ASI steps in they back off as explained in my post.

Perhaps you should look at what i posted.
so going to a RSS or a VHP office is good??but to a church or a masjid is bad??
In an election every candidate wants to ensure maximum voting into their account and will go down any limits...its quite natural..
you are right about the politicans use bible and christian belief to gain votes from the masses..but is it limited to a specific religion???

so going to a RSS or a VHP office is good??but to a church or a masjid is bad??
In an election every candidate wants to ensure maximum voting into their account and will go down any limits...its quite natural..
you are right about the politicans use bible and christian belief to gain votes from the masses..but is it limited to a specific religion???

There is a difference abjktu. RSS and VHP do not have any religious authority. But Church does have and the congregations usually do follow the diktats issued by the Church.. If RSS could issue a whip demanding all Hindus vote in a certain manner, then Hindu nationalist parties would not have been at the margins of Indian political scene for so long.

There is a difference abjktu. RSS and VHP do not have any religious authority. But Church does have and the congregations usually do follow the diktats issued by the Church.. If RSS could issue a whip demanding all Hindus vote in a certain manner, then Hindu nationalist parties would not have been at the margins of Indian political scene for so long.
..but they have their own cadre vote base along with some hindu caste organizations/leaders,which has far more influential than RSS or VHP...like NSS./SNDP in Kerala..
yes,church has better setup and could influence their folks more than others..anything wrong??..Every one wants power and money...
traditionally Christians are voting for congress because most of their leaders are there..so that they could easily influence/approach them...Though a good percentage of young voters are turning towards BJP,especially in Kerala and goa...

..but they have their own cadre vote base along with some hindu caste organizations/leaders,which has far more influential than RSS or VHP...like NSS./SNDP in Kerala..
yes,church has better setup and could influence their folks more than others..anything wrong??..Every one wants power and money...
traditionally Christians are voting for congress because most of their leaders are there..so that they could easily influence/approach them...Though a good percentage of young voters are turning towards BJP,especially in Kerala and goa...

Is this @Indrani distributing certification for your Indianness. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Is this @Indrani distributing certification for your Indianness. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Indrani does not distribute certificates but she certainly does a good job exposing charlatans and low IQ idiots who sprout nonsense like ideology of Hinduism and essence of Hinduism.

I guess the solution then is Hindus should become a political force and people should not worry about organizations working for Hindu Unity. After all nothing is wrong in using religion for power and money right?

Last edited:
i created this thread so that Pakistani can know about Christians and their churches in India.sadly they are more interested in Fake-Hindus beating Dalit story and Israel bashing..
Buddy the Pakistanis are taught in schools that the minorities in India including the Christians,Sikhsand the Buddhists are being constantly persecuted by the RSS and it's allied Hindu organizations.Actually this is the only way that they can still justify the TNT after nearly 7 decades.Anyway i am extremely proud that we have been able to preserve such rich Christian Heritage sites and Churches in India which is an important part of our history.Btw let me post some pictures about the churches of my home state Bengal
800px-St_Paul%27s_Cathedral.jpg

1024px-St._Paul%27s_Cathedral%2CKolkata_HDR_front.jpg

800px-St.Paul_Cathedral.jpg

51564987.jpg

St.Paul's Cathedral,Kolkata
SJ6.jpg

st.%20james%20church.jpg

0.jpg

St.James Church Kolkata
st_andrews_church.jpg

st-andrews.jpg

St.Andrews Church,Kolkata