What's new

Beautiful Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you Google "St. Martin Bangladesh"?

If you do the images search in google as "Maldives Scenary", you will see almost similar pics. Wondering, who is using whose images to promote their tourism.

Tanguar Haor ...

hillbirdbig.jpg

Resting_Tanguar_Haor_Sunamganj_Sylhet.jpg

Scenic_Tanguar_Haor_Sunamganj_Sylhet.jpg.jpg

Birishiri ...........

75785_164095023612280_100000353490811_368542_3614993_n.jpg

43120764.jpg

Damn.... I need to have 30 posts before posting any picture link. What kind of rule is this? Can't even post any news link, picture link before 30 posts.

Damn.... I need to have 30 posts before posting any picture link. What kind of rule is this? Can't even post any news link, picture link before 30 posts.

keep saying Hi, Hello to others :P

Any Bdeshi been to Sunderbans? How's the feeling like? You saw any tigers? Sunderbans tigers are fiercest of all

I have to go to Sunderbans man :undecided:, may be this year end

Any Bdeshi been to Sunderbans? How's the feeling like? You saw any tigers? Sunderbans tigers are fiercest of all

I have to go to Sunderbans man :undecided:, may be this year end

I visited Sundarban, feels so good, visit during winter season, weather is good that time. I did not see Tiger, but saw foot print on soil, local said that foot print was fresh and according to them the tiger passed through the area just the night before i visited there.
It is not easy to see a Tiger, normally they stay out of human from long distance unless they are hungry :P. BTW if you get very bad smell around you (rotten smell), that means tiger is very near you and watching you (according to local people)

One more thing, if you meet Tiger near you, never leave eye contact with tiger, keep eye contact with tiger until it leave (normally they look away if people eye contact with tiger, they normally do not want to mess with human).
If you keep eye contact with tiger it means you are not leaving the ground and you are dominating over it.

I visited Sundarban, feels so good, visit during winter season, weather is good that time. I did not see Tiger, but saw foot print on soil, local said that foot print was fresh and according to them the tiger passed through the area just the night before i visited there.
It is not easy to see a Tiger, normally they stay out of human from long distance unless they are hungry :P. BTW if you get very bad smell around you (rotten smell), that means tiger is very near you and watching you (according to local people)

One more thing, if you meet Tiger near you, never leave eye contact with tiger, keep eye contact with tiger until it leave (normally they look away if people eye contact with tiger, they normally do not want to mess with human).
If you keep eye contact with tiger it means you are not leaving the ground and you are dominating over it.

I never saw wild tiger in wild my life :cray:. If I come face to face with it, forget eye contact, sussu potty nikal jayegi meri.

Went to Ranthambore in 2005 but all tigers had been poached. Seen them only in zoo, they looked like fat lazy idiots.

Which city do you live in? Are there guided tours of Sunderbans on Bangladeshi side?

I never saw wild tiger in wild my life :cray:. If I come face to face with it, forget eye contact, sussu potty nikal jayegi meri.

Went to Ranthambore in 2005 but all tigers had been poached. Seen them only in zoo, they looked like fat lazy idiots.

Which city do you live in? Are there guided tours of Sunderbans on Bangladeshi side?

I live in Dhaka, yes there are many guided tours available :)

Simply link up with any travel agent in BD. There are many that offer tour packages there.

Guide Tours is the most prominent one that offer tour packages over there:
Sundarbans | The Guide Tours Ltd

Eh...doing such things online hasn't matured in BD much.

Which country have you ever visited so far? Come out of your Indian shell and visit our unspoiled sea beaches. St. Martin has also coral reefs.

I have visited UK, Thailand. No plan to visit BD in coming future...I plan to visit only 1 foreign country per year (along with 1 domestic location) and the planning for foreign tour is done only for next 5 years...and the order is - Swiss, Bhutan, Aus/Newzeland, Dubai, South Africa.

Reason I doubted the credibility of photos being uploaded is , the sources are not authenticate....If you do the image searches in Google as "Maldives Scenery" you will get to see the similar pics which I quoted.

Hope I make sense.

this scenary is NOT from BD for sure!! Must be Andaman, Nicobar or Maldivs

You are partially right. A couple of those pics are indeed from Bangladesh but not all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom