What's new

Beautiful Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol .. first of all we as muslims arent Gods "children" but creations.. as for changing Quran.. sorry dude... we dont believe tht.. Quran is the word of God... and there are reasons and valid explanations.. for which alcohol,pork etc are forbidden..

I myself am not a good practising muslim... May God forgive me.
u said that dude..even as per bible "old testament" pig is haram but most christians eat it!

children are most loved and pampered than creational entities...so guess, we are taking the benefit of it as being part of the sole super power than just one of its creation!

u said that dude..even as per bible "old testament" pig is haram but most christians eat it!

children are most loved and pampered than creational entities...so guess, we are taking the benefit of it as being part of the sole super power than just one of its creation!

We muslims well alteast most of them still follow islam and are conservative... some might commit adultery or drink ... but we know tht what we are doing it fuked up shyt......... as for pork its disgusting and disturbing man..... ::sick:

its abundant in panjab... but nobody eats it... coz its haram.

You are wrong about this bird. Craw is Haram. Bagla (we call it in Sylhet) not Haram for sure. I have eaten many in my younger days. My grandfather used to hunt them along with flying ducks during winter season in country side. You may be talking about different bird like craw.

sorry i can not post link but copy and past link in your blank page./wiki/Taj_Mahal_Bangladesh

oh yeah..hmm..copying was wrong but guess the intention of that guy was not that bad....he wanted to make poor ppl of his country to visit it and realise their dream of seeing real Taj Mahal.

But, in reality, nobody would really want to visit a copy of anything which was built ages ago! Today, we have all means to make anything, but during ancient times it was done using the limited availability of resources and marvellous engineering art..so people visit to pay their respect to those people than to see a building!

oh yeah..hmm..copying was wrong but guess the intention of that guy was not that bad....he wanted to make poor ppl of his country to visit it and realise their dream of seeing real Taj Mahal .

But, in reality, nobody would really want to visit a copy of anything which was built ages ago! Today, we have all means to make anything, but during ancient times it was done using the limited availability of resources and marvellous engineering art..so people visit to pay their respect to those people than to see a building!

is that only Taj Mahal's copy has been made in the world ? btw bro , do you do same thing for your poor people too ?

is that only Taj Mahal's copy has been made in the world ? btw bro , do you do same thing for your poor people too ?

Well, no need to stress on poor people..I was not picking on you..I am well aware that we do have poverty....I just tried to share the rationalization given by the person who has done it….you may visit Wiki or any other interview of person who built copy

For poor people of our country, we need to first try to fulfil their basic needs…we must ensure they have access to food, shelter and education….if we educate them then they wouldn’t need to visit any copy of Colosseum or Stonehenge but should be able to visit the original one…

There is one kahawant in Hindi “chadar dekh ke pair phylon”.

There is no law in any country against building a replica of Taj Mahal.

There are beautiful sea beaches (4 beaches), mountains, tea gardens, forests, several historical places etc. I don't get why the authority is not taking serious initiatives to boost the tourism. Grrr...

I tried to upload pictures, but, as always, I could not do it. Please, someone teach me how to upload pictures. I cannot even change my avatar. I need help.

Natural Beauties - Bangladesh Photo Gallery

I tried to upload the pictures, but, as always, I could not do it. Please, someone teach me how to upload pictures. I cannot even change my avatar. I need help.

Open the pic in a new tab, copy the link of the pic, click on insert image icon, paste the link of the pic.

main.php

I tried to upload pictures, but, as always, I could not do it. Please, someone teach me how to upload pictures. I cannot even change my avatar. I need help.

Right-click on the image you want to upload. There will be an option "copy image url". You copy it. Here in the dialogue box when you click the option "Insert image" it will ask for a image url. You just press ctrl+v(paste) then enter and you are done. Same way you can change your avatar too. :)

get the pic you want from google. right click-->copy image URL/link------>

for avatar, go to our profile and click "change avatar"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom