What's new

Beautiful Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I visited Sundarban, feels so good, visit during winter season, weather is good that time. I did not see Tiger, but saw foot print on soil, local said that foot print was fresh and according to them the tiger passed through the area just the night before i visited there.
It is not easy to see a Tiger, normally they stay out of human from long distance unless they are hungry :P. BTW if you get very bad smell around you (rotten smell), that means tiger is very near you and watching you (according to local people)

One more thing, if you meet Tiger near you, never leave eye contact with tiger, keep eye contact with tiger until it leave (normally they look away if people eye contact with tiger, they normally do not want to mess with human).
If you keep eye contact with tiger it means you are not leaving the ground and you are dominating over it.

Bro post more of sundarbans its the pride of BD. As well as as the pride of Khulna.
You can post more of Khulna. After all our origin from Khulna. So some duty towards it.

Apart from this nice avatar, It reminds me everytime my pet cat GULU.

Nijhum Dwip...

4064005243_e7b9bcaebe.jpg

lake.jpg

amazing-tours-the-nijhum-island.jpg

Stunning pics.

why its haram? Is it different than chicken?

Why is it haram?

Well thts what ive heard from people.. dont know... even though ostrich meat is eaten in Pakistan...

Storks are Halal:
The Fiqh of Halal and Haram Animals | General Fiqh | Fiqh

May be it's taboo to eat them. You have a hunting rifle, go try hunting some down.

I dont know abt taboo.. i rarely eat what i hunt.. most of the stuff is distributed to frnds of relatives.. etc

Well thts what ive heard from people.. dont know... even though ostrich meat is eaten in Pakistan...

I dont know abt taboo.. i rarely eat what i hunt.. most of the stuff is distributed to frnds of relatives.. etc

well, as I understand Pig and eating dead meat is haram in muslim....never heard about any bird!

From what ive heard ... birds tht hunt with their talons/claws or are scavengers are haram..

hmmm..well we need to streamline the scope of haram...its been long time since it was incepted...since then many things ve changed...see, u cant call allah and he will reply "yes my son"...! But it used to happen during Abraham...we have to accept the changes in life and move on...lets not stick to something that was made for that generation of ppl...!

I am a chirstian, I read about "old testament" but follow "new testament" i.e after Jesus, which is more practical! you cant say eye for an eye!

any news about dup. taj ???:coffee:
sorry dude, didnt get u exactly :-(

hmmm..well we need to streamline the scope of haram...its been long time since it was incepted...since then many things ve changed...see, u cant call allah and he will reply "yes my son"...! But it used to happen during Abraham...we have to accept the changes in life and move on...lets not stick to something that was made for that generation of ppl...!

I am a chirstian, I read about "old testament" but follow "new testament" i.e after Jesus, which is more practical! you cant say eye for an eye!

Lol .. first of all we as muslims arent Gods "children" but creations.. as for changing Quran.. sorry dude... we dont believe tht.. Quran is the word of God... and there are reasons and valid explanations.. for which alcohol,pork etc are forbidden..

I myself am not a good practising muslim... May God forgive me.

sorry dude, didnt get u exactly :-(
sorry i can not post link but copy and past link in your blank page./wiki/Taj_Mahal_Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom