What's new

Beautiful Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
okies!! ..... I am not aware of anything about them.... just heard their names....

Zamindar Ramendra Narayan had to fight court battles for a long 28 years before he was finally reinstated in his Bhawal Estate in 1946. But, he had a heavy heart attack the next day after he received the final verdict. He died only two days later.

Well, he was very unfortunate. His wife Bibhabati betrayed him by taking the house doctor as her lover, and the two conspired to poison and kill him in a Darjeeling tour. He was still not dead, but the doctor declared him dead. His burning Chita was extinguished by a sudden rainstorm.

He woke up and moved out of it. A few Hindustanis gave him shelter. The long Court battles started when he came back.

Bangladesh has some of the best tourist spots in the world. There are 4 sea beaches in the country. Cox's Bazar, Saint Martin, Kuakata and Potenga. Cox' Bazar sea beach is the longest sea beach in the world. This sea beach and Saint Martin sea beach are just heaven on earth. There are other several beautiful places in Bangladesh but unfortunately the country is not getting enough foreign tourists to boost the tourism sector. This is very sad.

and blueness?? :smitten:

Cox-Bazar_Bangladesh.jpg

nature_854-1600x1200.jpg

gallery-about-bangladesh-1.jpg

Nature3.jpg

image_01_l.jpg

coconut-on-beach_75073-1920x1200.jpg

278145-1024x768-maldives20travel20desktop20for20apple20photo-129757.jpg

this scenary is NOT from BD for sure!! Must be Andaman, Nicobar or Maldivs

this scenary is NOT from BD for sure!! Must be Andaman, Nicobar or Maldivs

They are photos from St. Martin Island.

Why can't I post pictures? I want to share also. :(

While posting a reply, simply look to the minibar at the top of the reply panel. Then select the 'Insert Image' option, post the image's URL, press OK and then post.

Don't use Internet Explorer. Use Fire Fox or Google Chrome.

Why do you think that it can not be from BD?

can u give me any authenticate link that proves these pics are from BD? bcoz the souce of images are not leading me to any meanigful location.

can u give me any authenticate link that proves these pics are from BD? bcoz the souce of images are not leading me to any meanigful location.

Why don't you Google "St. Martin Bangladesh"?

that pic are real i have visited many times cox"S Bazar and saint martin during may stay in chittagong city ,COX"S is Asia largest sand beach.......

World's longest sand beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom