What's new

Beautiful Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome. Bhawal Estate is also in Gazipur. Visit the following links:

Bhawal Garh: Gazipur - Interactive Bangladesh
Tongi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We're here ambassadors of Beautiful Bangladesh, feel free to question us :) . Besides, I always feel for the people who left their root in BD.

Thanks !! :) I don't know whether you have heard about the Bhawal case (Bhawal Sanyasir Mamla) .... but I had heard from my Grandma..... that my Great Grand father, was a good friend of Ramendra Narayan Roy, I guess the once Kumar of Bhawal. Thought of sharing with you guyz. I really get thrilled when I think about those times. :)

Thanks !! :) I don't know whether you have heard about the Bhawal case (Bhawal Sanyasir Mamla) .... but I had heard from my Grandma..... that my Great Grand father, was a good friend of Ramendra Narayan Roy, I guess the once Kumar of Bhawal. Thought of sharing with you guyz. I really get thrilled when I think about those times. :)

Yes the last dynasty of Bhawal Jamandari made a lot of histories yet in a negative way. Their predecessor were really great guys after whom the place Gazipur was named. Their neighbor Nabab family of Dhaka contributed a lot as well. The only good thing I heard about Bhawal Raza's are that they donated the major cash (10,000 Taka to be exact) for Dhaka university along with Nabab familly of Dhaka.

Yes the last dynasty of Bhawal Jamandari made a lot of histories yet in a negative way. Their predecessor were really great guys after whom the place Gazipur was named. Their neighbor Nabab family of Dhaka contributed a lot as well. The only good thing I heard about Bhawal Raza's are that they donated the major cash (10,000 Taka to be exact) for Dhaka university along with Nabab familly of Dhaka.

okies!! ..... I am not aware of anything about them.... just heard their names....

@ Kobiraaz and @ PlanetSoldier, Guyz had a question, are you folks aware of these

Tongi station
Joydebpur Thana
Buriganga nadi
Joydebpur Rajbari
Bhawal Estate

I tried to add hyperlinks of you u-names, but not sure exactly how to do that, hence seperately posting to both of you.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/184378-beautiful-bangladesh-37.html#ixzz2QMpYDcFh

@ Kobiraaz and @ PlanetSoldier, Guyz had a question, are you folks aware of these

Tongi station
Joydebpur Thana
Buriganga nadi
Joydebpur Rajbari
Bhawal Estate

I tried to add hyperlinks of you u-names, but not sure exactly how to do that, hence seperately posting to both of you.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/184378-beautiful-bangladesh-37.html#ixzz2QMpYDcFh

Rich History, Vawal Jamindars were very powerful, Second to Dhaka Nawabs ..... But nothing survived ... Jamidarbari is now used as Administrative building and Court ....

p_002.jpg

Jamidar bari Shoshan ....

p_001.jpg

Rich History, Vawal Jamindars were very powerful, Second to Dhaka Nawabs ..... But nothing survived ... Jamidarbari is now used as Administrative building and Court ....

p_002.jpg

Jamidar bari Shoshan ....

p_001.jpg

Hey Kobiraaz... u have a lot of photos. So I had a request, do you have by any chance, any current photo of the House of Talukdar of Harbaid. I mean want to know does it still exist ??

Yup...heard of it...don't know in detail though.

Hey Kobiraaz... u have a lot of photos. So I had a request, do you have by any chance, any current photo of the House of Talukdar of Harbaid. I mean want to know does it still exist ??

Nope...... Sorry dont have...

@PlanetSoldier

lol Bro, Bhawal case was very interesting.....

court e Raja Bashor raat er kahini bolar por Rani oggyan hoe pore gesilo ....... :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

@PlanetSoldier

court e Raja Bashor raat er kahini bolar por Rani oggyan hoe pore gesilo ....... :omghaha:

See :cheesy: ....did somewhere Humayun Ahmed write something about this :unsure: ?

@PlanetSoldier

okie that's fine!!..... even I have heard about this case i guess... :cheesy:

I guess he had to say that to prove his identity right? :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom