Beautiful Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harbaid, its in pubail, Gazipur, near Dhaka

photos from Harbaid

56279873.jpg

56279971.jpg

56499297.jpg

Thanks a lot!! Can you please post some more photos of Harbaid ?:)

Thanks a lot!! Can you please post some more photos of Harbaid ?:)

Just some photos will not do, Pubail is a heaven. If it's your ancestral home, just visit it. You're missing the beauty of your origin. Try to visit there in rainy season :). Your location flag says you're in US now, it reminds me Bablu character of Purbo Pashchim by Sunil...."hethai tuke ekkibare manaise na go". Go 1st have the scent of your very own.

Just some photos will not do, Pubail is a heaven. If it's your ancestral home, just visit it. You're missing the beauty of your origin. Try to visit there in rainy season :). Your location flag says you're in US now, it reminds me Bablu character of Purbo Pashchim by Sunil...."hethai tuke ekkibare manaise na go". Go 1st have the scent of your very own.

Absolutely!! Will definitely visit once. Used to hear about the place from Grandma... when we were young. Have seen some old snaps. It's so beautiful !!:)

Have you read Purbo Paschim ?

@ Kobiraaz and @ PlanetSoldier, Guyz had a question, are you folks aware of these

Tongi station
Joydebpur Thana
Buriganga nadi
Joydebpur Rajbari
Bhawal Estate

I tried to add hyperlinks of you u-names, but not sure exactly how to do that, hence seperately posting to both of you.

@ Kobiraaz and @ PlanetSoldier, Guyz had a question, are you folks aware of these

Tongi station
Joydebpur Thana
Buriganga nadi
Joydebpur Rajbari
Bhawal Estate

I tried to add hyperlinks of you u-names, but not sure exactly how to do that, hence seperately posting to both of you.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/184378-beautiful-bangladesh-37.html#ixzz2QMpYDcFh

Tongi station
Joydebpur Thana
Buriganga nadi
Joydebpur Rajbari
Bhawal Estate

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/184378-beautiful-bangladesh-37.html#ixzz2QMpYDcFh

Tongi station
Joydevpur Thana
Buriganga nadi

Tongi station
Joydevpur Thana
Buriganga nadi

Tongi Station and Joydepur Thana are in Gazipur district where you have your origin. Dhaka city is situated on Buriganga nadi.

Just don't use space between @ and username to add hyperlink :).

Absolutely!! Will definitely visit once. Used to hear about the place from Grandma... when we were young. Have seen some old snaps. It's so beautiful !!:)

Have you read Purbo Paschim ?

Yup...at least twice.

Tongi Station and Joydepur Thana are in Gazipur district where you have your origin. Dhaka city is situated on Buriganga nadi.

Just don't use space between @ and username to add hyperlink :).

Yup...at least twice.

ok ok :) Thanks!! bdw are you aware of Bhawal Estate ? Sorry questioning a lot!! :)

Tongi station
Joydebpur Thana
Buriganga nadi
Joydebpur Rajbari
Bhawal Estate

@kobiraaz @PlanetSoldier

Last edited by a moderator:

Tongi station
Joydebpur Thana
Buriganga nadi
Joydebpur Rajbari
Bhawal Estate

Well, Tongi Station where you stop to go to Joidebpur Rajbari. Tongi is just outside Dhaka if you come from Kolkata.Once you get off from train you can take a 3 wheeler for around 150 Taka to drive you to the Joydebpur Rajbari which is around 8 km ride. You can visit the Rajbari which is now the Deputy Comissioner's office of Joydebpur/Gazipur district. Bhowal estate consists all of Joydebpur and surrounding areas including the Modhupur forest. Most of the lands are under forest department now. As far as I know Modhupur forest is National Park and a nice place to visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom