What's new

Beaking News: Bangladesh roadblock protest sparks clashes

^^^
Terrorist Awamis thought he was a BNP supporter. Turn out he was a Hindu and most likely Awami supporter. One less(may be few) vote for Awami thugs. I hope Hindus in Bangladesh would rethink and reconsider about their bow down support for Awami thugs just because Awami league is a Hindu culture friendly party. :angel:

If he was a Awami supporter then I got no regret but if he was nationalist and anti-Awami supporter then I am sorry and my condolences to his family. :cry:

A very pathetic comment from you Zakir bhai. Please re-read what you type out. You cannot support a killing or otherwise in conjunction with the party they rally for. An immensely biased comment as well..just because he is a hindu, does not mean he should die this way.

Cheers!!!

Attending same parties doesnt mean they don't hate each other. I have more bal acquaintances than bnp, doesnt mean when when time comes iwont put their names in anti corruption....nothing personal:P

Attending same parties doesnt mean they don't hate each other. I have more bal acquaintances than bnp, doesnt mean when when time comes iwont put their names in anti corruption....nothing personal:P

Oh you, you cunning fox :D

@Al-zakir it doesnt matter whether he was a BAL voter or not...

An innocent man was killed who was going to his shop...... isnt it a crime against Humanity?? Only Jamat counts??

If he was a Jamati then maloon newspaper would have said: Razakar was killed by pro-liberation forces or something. From pictures we can see killer faces clearly yet no arrest neither will take place. :what:

He thinks all Bangladeshi Hindus are "Gaddar", so that's not surprising. He's probably happy that a Gaddar got killed.

Most Bangladeshis consider Awami league a party of traitors. 99% Hindus support Awami league over BNP. Supporters of Ghaddar is Ghaddar. NO! ;)

A very pathetic comment from you Zakir bhai. Please re-read what you type out. You cannot support a killing or otherwise in conjunction with the party they rally for. An immensely biased comment as well..just because he is a hindu, does not mean he should die this way.

Cheers!!!

Bhai, do you think I didn't feel bad when I see bunch of thugs killing an unarmed civilian? But you and I both know how Hindus has preserved their support for BAL thugs. So all I was saying is that Hindus are indirectly responsible for his death because they vote AL to power time after time. If Hindus withdraw their support for cult BAL, I assure you that BAL will vanished from Bangladesh politics. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Most Bangladeshis consider Awami league a party of traitors. 99% Hindus support Awami league over BNP. Supporters of Ghaddar is Ghaddar. NO! ;)

Oh yeah BAL won 230 seats out of 300, just because 9% of the population supported them. They got 49% of the total votes, 40% Muslims are Gaddar too? You will only learn this if you or your loved ones get a similar treatment someday because of your religion and as you live in a Western country that can't be ruled out, watch out. There are a lot of religious bigots like you on the other side too.

Oh yeah BAL won 230 seats out of 300, just because 9% of the population supported them. They got 49% of the total votes, 40% Muslims are Gaddar too? You will only learn this if you or your loved ones get a similar treatment someday because of your religion and as you live in a Western country that can't be ruled out, watch out. There are a lot of religious bigots like you on the other side too.

you indians have no leg to stand on because you have given bag full of money to this murderous Awami League, supported and cheered their acts. india has as much blood in their hand as Awami League.

Good job done by Jamaat. Do more protest, clashes. Bangladesh is in making of another Pakistan....:chilli:

this is barbaric :frown: these kind of things happens in india

thnx 2 BAL its happening in BD as well

And what was the need of that statement??

It clearly shows that BD public at larger does not care about minorities. They are killed for no reason at all.

It clearly shows that BD public at larger does not care about minorities. They are killed for no reason at all.

actually that killing was done by BAL members. they thought he is a BNP member. its not about religion over here

Huh?hundreds of Muslim dies in the hand of these thugs too, and you guys troll at that time, but once a Hindu dies, we don't care about minorities.

actually that killing was done by BAL members. they thought he is a BNP member. its not about religion over here

U have unnecessarily dragged India into your internal conflict. And the post of the members give a reflection that his killing is justified because he was a hindu who supported BAL.

Huh?hundreds of Muslim dies in the hand of these thugs too, and you guys troll at that time, but once a Hindu dies, we don't care about minorities.

Why dont you apply same logic when something like this happens in India??

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=260594

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has blasted the opposition for enforcing countrywide road blockade programme yesterday to save war criminals.

She also said the blockade was observed at a time when the nation was in a mood to celebrate the series win over West Indies in ODI cricket.

"We achieved another win in the month of victory over the formidable West Indies. Today, the opposition parties are engaged in setting vehicles afire instead of celebrating the victory,” she said.

The premier made the remarks while addressing a function marking the distribution of the Begum Rokeya Medal 2012 at Osmani Memorial Auditorium yesterday.

Hasina mentioned that the blockade had restricted the people from coming out and holding "jubilant processions" to celebrate Bengal Tigers' win over the one-day international (ODI) series.

"It is unfortunate for all of us. One question stirs my mind: what does the opposition want?" she said.

The premier also said the road blockade was also enforced on a day when the nation was set to observe the Begum Rokeya Day.

“This showed (the opposition's) utter disrespect to her [Begum Rokeya]. I will request all to show their utmost hatred to the opposition and denounce their move," she told her audience.

Hasina reiterated her firm commitment to eliminate all kinds of injustices to women, saying that her government is implementing various measures to ensure equal rights for women.

She called upon the private organisations and individuals to come forward to supplement the government efforts for improving the lot of women.

The premier recalled the supreme sacrifices of two lakh women during the Liberation War, saying that women directly fought against the Pakistani occupation forces, supplied food to the freedom fighters and finally snatched the independence in exchange of their lives.

She mentioned that Rajakars and Al-Badr Bahini during the war committed crimes against humanity including the torture and abuse of women. “So, the trial of war criminals will certainly be held in the soil of the country.”

Hasina said that despite being born and brought up in a conservative society in the 19th century, Begum Rokeya was the pioneer of women education and their emancipation.

“Boldly facing all the obstacles of a conservative society, Begum Rokeya felt that only education could ensure their self-respect, their freedom and ultimately women empowerment.”

She said the present government, following the path shown by Begum Rokeya, has been implementing various programmes for women's development.

In this context, the premier mentioned the formulation of Women Development Policy, 2011 and enactment of Domestic Violence (Prevention and Protection) Act, 2010.

The present government has also ensured strong representation of women in the judiciary, executive and parliament as well as in the army, navy, air force and police force, she told her audience.

Earlier, the premier distributed Begum Rokeya Medal 2012 to two erudite women for their contributions to establishing women's rights and socioeconomic development.

The medal recipients are Syeda Zebunnesa Haq and Prof Mahfuza Khanam.

State Minister for Women and Children Affairs Shirin Sharmin Chowdhury, Secretary of the ministry Tariqul Islam, among others, addressed the function in the capital.

Indians along with their Awami murderous friends are busy throwing deception mask in front of their crimes. Rest assured no one is convinced.

Shows the kind of terrorist these munafiq BAL fagots are. These BCL animals just killed him in suspiscion of being a opposition activist , as if being a opposition activist warrants death upon oneself in Awami democrazy. What were these BCL fagots doing there ?

60024_10151369713655645_222326777_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom