What's new

Beaking News: Bangladesh roadblock protest sparks clashes

Those 180 million were the ones who voted that piece of ****.

Moin U. Ahmed voted for those 180 million voters, so basically the rawami government was voted in by a single person.

Moin U. Ahmed voted for those 180 million voters, so basically the rawami government was voted in by a single person.

Cool story bro, i was in Bangladesh before the election, i used to see the people in the street shouting their names BAL's name, even just by looking at the number of men in the BNP and in the AL fanboys, you would notice the huge difference and i saw this in many areas including the one where i live(Rampura). That is enough to know how popular Awamileague was.I also saw a news once where all the new 18 year olds were chanting nouka marka and saying that they will bring change, the new generation wants a change and digital Bangladesh so they will vote for Awami league. Therefore is the people who are stupid. No point in regretting now, no point in destroying vehicles now, you reap what you sow

Cool story bro, i was in Bangladesh before the election, i used to see the people in the street shouting their names BAL's name, even just by looking at the number of men in the BNP and in the AL fanboys, you would notice the huge difference and i saw this in many areas including the one where i live(Rampura). That is enough to know how popular Awamileague was.I also saw a news once where all the new 18 year olds were chanting nouka marka and saying that they will bring change, the new generation wants a change and digital Bangladesh so they will vote for Awami league. Therefore is the people who are stupid. No point in regretting now, no point in destroying vehicles now, you reap what you sow

The army was used to manipulate the result, it's not a tale. You saw people shouting for the rawami league and I saw people shouting for the BNP.

The army was used to manipulate the result, it's not a tale. You saw people shouting for the rawami league and I saw people shouting for the BNP.

Maybe, but it was clear who had more supporters. I saw BNP people shout too but Awami fanboyism was over the moon at that time.

Maybe, but it was clear who had more supporters. I saw BNP people shout too but Awami fanboyism was over the moon at that time.

BNP supporters never get the kind of encouragement the rawami thugs get from their high command and that makes a big difference out there in the street. In the end, BNP's cowardice will only push the general public to rally behind Jamaat. What happened in Egypt might happen in Bangladesh. In Egypt mubarak's thugs basically forced people to rally behind the Brotherhood.

Awami fanboyz are always over the moon, look at the forum aren't they over the moon?

Greater cause was to free up 180 million people from tyranny.

Bangladesh has a population of 150 million.

Suppose that the AL did win.

The question is, how by such a large margin? There are a healthy number of BNP supporters.

Besides, most Bangladeshis are independent. Not hardcore BNP or AL.

Let me assure you, there were a number of "magic hands" at work.

Bangladesh has a population of 150 million.

Suppose that the AL did win.

The question is, how by such a large margin? There are a healthy number of BNP supporters.

Besides, most Bangladeshis are independent. Not hardcore BNP or AL.

Let me assure you, there were a number of "magic hands" at work.

In my circle in Dhaka people choose their parties based on personal agenda:lol:. Its all about making money I suppose. The parties are also so polarized that the nation is also devided, it has come to the stage where BNP folks cant stand BAL folks, vise versa.

Khaleda stepped down on OCT.27th, 06 to find out that she fed and nurtured RAWAMY snakes and Back-stabbers, who earlier got cozier with her to grab important power. Ex-Commies like Mannan Bhuian, Iazuddin and MUA infiltrated in three major posts to make the 'SKY FALL' happen. Behind the scene, they schemed & connived with the so-called secular force to let the hell break up. As a result BNP, JI walas were shaken from root (Over 50 got killed, 6000 got maimed & injured by lathi-bata mayhem and over 124000 got arrested throughout the country). After 2 yrs. of IUA, MUA, FUA cunningness and brutality; BNP & JI walas were made so weak that they couldn't project their power during election. But still in Khaleda's meeting at outside Dhaka, drew massive crowd compare to SHK'S one, which meant BNP was still very popular for its rural reform/development throughout the country. Unfortunately though, its back was broken by MUA since he put 1, 24,000 of BNP'S Grass-Root activists in jail. So, in many areas BNP walas didn't even have polling agent during election and in others they were forced out. In some stations, over 100% votes were casted as well. Furthermore, MUA and his goons engineered it such a way that JI walas couldn't get more than 2 seats, although their vote rose and they got average 85,000 votes in per constituency. In a nutshell, MUA's run election was the worst farcical one but as a professional criminal he camouflaged it well.

Back
Top Bottom