What's new

BDR renegades running Bangla ULFA camps?

India is the country who ever tried to upset neighbors countries so when someone put them on its place then they are crying, IT IS UNIVERSAL TRUTH
so

Never mind

India is the country who ever tried to upset neighbors countries so when someone put them on its place then they are crying, IT IS UNIVERSAL TRUTH
so

Never mind

Ahhhh.........DV RULES with Universal Truch discovery. How nice of him, you should get nobel prize.:coffee:

Last edited:
Both the figure were from 2009 data and calculated using exact same method. Please check India's gross GDP in the state wise break up.

What is the present economic performance of west Bengal, I do not exactly know. However, since all parts of India is developing, therefore, today or tomorrow it will also develop.

In our case, we are proud of the expansion of our economy. Finally, we are going to tear up the gravitational pull that was put in action at the start of the British rule. This pull that made us and kept us poor for more than two centuries are of multi-faceted. But, the strongest one is, perhaps, the flight of monetary capitals.

During British time our capital fled to London and Calcutta. During Pakistan time, it went to Karachi and Islamabad. Now, no capital is being taken away by any one. It takes many tens of years to form the initial capital in a country. Somehow, our gas and our small makeshift RMG industry have together managed to form this initial capital for the country.

Unless capital, experience, knowhow, organizational set ups are not destroyed, I think BD will keep on making progress little by little in many sectors. We have enough population base to support a big economy.

What is the present economic performance of west Bengal, I do not exactly know. However, since all parts of India is developing, therefore, today or tomorrow it will also develop.

In our case, we are proud of the expansion of our economy. Finally, we are going to tear up the gravitational pull that was put in action at the start of the British rule. This pull that made us and kept us poor for more than two centuries are of multi-faceted. But, the strongest one is, perhaps, the flight of monetary capitals.

During British time our capital fled to London and Calcutta. During Pakistan time, it went to Karachi and Islamabad. Now, no capital is being taken away by any one. It takes many tens of years to form the initial capital in a country. Somehow, our gas and our small makeshift RMG industry have together managed to form this initial capital for the country.

Unless capital, experience, knowhow, organizational set ups are not destroyed, I think BD will keep on making progress little by little in many sectors. We have enough population base to support a big economy.

WB is slowly bouncing back. Right now real estate and IT is experiencing a sort of boom in Calcutta. Go to skyscrapercity and watch the numbers of projects getting built all over the city, I think except Mumbai no other city has so many projects ongoing.

Hopefully finance sector will experience the growth after second finance hub of India starts developing in newtown, calcutta.

Yeah BD has the potential, I think the way to go for your country is manufacturing industry, like that of China.

And yeah, stay away from bandhs as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom