What's new

BD navy submarines are at Chittagong port

How about BNS Mohammad Ruhul Amin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Ruhul_Amin
AND BNS Abdur Rahman...............:enjoy:
Capture.JPG

Frankly speaking,Names suck.People generally give these sort names for trains or bus services.

Though it is the capability that matters..Good luck guys.
cool bro !! when other two will come within 2020 kilo class then you Indian's will crazy.

we can name after them more modern sub which we will buy in future ,current name is suggesting beginning of a new era in our navy . so don't worry friend.:-)
:chilli::cheers:

:offtopic:
i would love to see japanis Soryu class or korien type 214 class in next purchase...............:enjoy:
and any politician BNP OR BAL who want to reject this , i want to sold there Kidny, eye ...etc etc.....and collect the money for weapons. :smokin::smokin::smokin:

soryu_class.jpg
kss-ii-type-214.gif

Last edited:
cool bro !! when other two will come within 2020 kilo class then you Indian's will crazy.

Bangladesh will ask Indian permission every time before taking their Submarines out for spin.These waters are completely under Indian dominance. :lol::lol:

Bangladesh will ask Indian permission every time before taking their Submarines out for spin.These waters are completely under Indian dominance. :lol::lol:

Looking at the Indian response after getting the SUBs I am quite sure no one in Bangladesh cared about India while ordering them from China. You overrate yourself.

We will acquire Nuclear Weapons one day too Inshallah
Head-In-The-Clouds.jpg

Last edited:
Another showcase of China marine and technology capabilities. Even the transport of submarine is handled by Chinese product and shipping. Customers can wide range of services or full package offer by China when they buy China products.

:chilli::cheers:

:offtopic:
i would love to see japanis Soryu class or korien type 214 class in next purchase...............:enjoy:
and any politician BNP OR BAL who want to reject this , i want to sold there Kidny, eye ...etc etc.....and collect the money for weapons. :smokin::smokin::smokin:

soryu_class.jpg
kss-ii-type-214.gif

Soryue class will be expensive for us at 500+ million per piece. Considering our long time military relationship with China and recent purchase of this sub we may go for S-20 class sub from China. Russian kilo class too have possibly. For western option we can consider type 214 that Korea producing in their dock.

We will acquire Nuclear Weapons one day too Inshallah

Very unlucky. :(

The two submarines are each 76 metres long and 7.6 metres wide.

The type 035G diesel electric submarines, armed with torpedoes and mines, are able to attack enemy ships and submarines, the ISPR said.

A 'sea trial' was held successfully following the training of navy officers and mariners for bringing the submarines to Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom