What's new

BD navy submarines are at Chittagong port

Can we not have every thread in this sub forum ruined by unseemly trolling and retorts?

The sub sold to Thailand, you can google it. An export version of sub based on PLAN 039A subs.
Yes, it is 039 sub and I have found about it by googling. Seems BN wants to buy two units of Song class submarines as Thailand also did. Read the excerpt below:
"Export potential[edit]
  • 22px-Naval_Ensign_of_Thailand.svg.png
    Royal Thai Navy - China offered the 039 submarine for sale to Thailand in 2007. However, the Royal Thai Navy lacks the infrastructure to support submarines, and no sales are pending at this time.[2]
  • 22px-Naval_Ensign_of_Bangladesh.svg.png
    Bangladesh Navy - Bangladesh Navy is considering to order 2-4 Kilo or Song class submarines after 2017-2018 to strengthen their submarine force, which already operates Ming class submarines".
I wonder how viciously the India's political merchants and their Chamcha in this Forum will react to this acquisition. God bless India!!

Last edited:
Yes, it is 039 sub and I have found about it by googling. Seems BN wants to buy two units of Song class submarines as Thailand also did. Read the excerpt below:
"Export potential[edit]
  • 22px-Naval_Ensign_of_Thailand.svg.png
    Royal Thai Navy - China offered the 039 submarine for sale to Thailand in 2007. However, the Royal Thai Navy lacks the infrastructure to support submarines, and no sales are pending at this time.[2]
  • 22px-Naval_Ensign_of_Bangladesh.svg.png
    Bangladesh Navy - Bangladesh Navy is considering to order 2-4 Kilo or Song class submarines after 2017-2018 to strengthen their submarine force, which already operates Ming class submarines".
I wonder how viciously the India's political merchants and their Chamcha in this Forum will react to this acquisition. God bless India!!
Thailand had bought three S26T for around 1 billion USD from China, the Wikilopedia need to be updated. It is bought to deal with the kilo threat from Vietnam.

Pakistan had bought eight S20P subs( four off shelf and another four built at Karachi)and assembly line from China at 5 billions USD, means Pakistan can produce modern subs on its own in the near future, which means there won't be any safety left for Indian navy in the IOR.

Thailand had bought three S26T for around 1 billion USD from China, the Wikilopedia need to be updated. It is bought to deal with the kilo threat from Vietnam.

Pakistan had bought eight S20P subs( four off shelf and another four built at Karachi)and assembly line from China at 5 billions USD, means Pakistan can produce modern subs on its own in the near future, which means there won't be any safety left for Indian navy in the IOR.

BD is going to produce manpad with Chinese TOT. We are currently producing LPC with chinese help too. 2 Type-056 corvette also going to be produced here. I hope some day we could get some tech for cruise missile like C-803 and PL-10. That would be a great leaf for our defense forces.

All India want is to make the neighbours around it as incompetent fools that runs no threating weapon toward them. Because India is so incompetent doesn't mean every others need to be as stupid as they are. India first wanna give some cheap OPV to BD navy to appease them away from buying Chinese subs. They don't have subs tech reserve to provide solution to BD, instead they try every dirty actions to prevent BD get subs. With China, BD navy is gonna get steady progress in every perspectives. The sub deals could be goods to goods trade, no need hard cash like Russia prefers.

BD is going to produce manpad with Chinese TOT. We are currently producing LPC with chinese help too. 2 Type-056 corvette also going to be produced here. I hope some day we could get some tech for cruise missile like C-803 and PL-10. That would be a great leaf for our defense forces.
Sure, you can also consider J10 fighter as well. We will provide a integrated resolution at a very competitive price to you my friend. No political strings attached as always. The payment methods are also flexible.

Sure, you can also consider J10 fighter as well. We will provide a integrated resolution at a very competitive price to you my friend. No political strings attached as always. The payment methods are also flexible.

8 J-10s are coming this year... my friend. We probably the first customer of J-10. Shhhhhh...;)
Payment is not an issue for BD anymore. We have already well defined payment mode with China.

All India want is to make the neighbours around it as incompetent fools that runs no threating weapon toward them. Because India is so incompetent doesn't mean every others need to be as stupid as they are. India first wanna give some cheap OPV to BD navy to appease them away from buying Chinese subs. They don't have subs tech reserve to provide solution to BD, instead they try every dirty actions to prevent BD get subs. With China, BD navy is gonna get steady progress in every perspectives. The sub deals could be goods to goods trade, no need hard cash like Russia prefers.
Even if India had free submarine, BD would never take them.

8 J-10s are coming this year... my friend. We probably the first customer of J-10. Shhhhhh...;)
Payment is not an issue for BD anymore. We have already well defined payment mode with China.

I always think BD is very clear what he want and very pragmatic in weapon procurement, you have my respect.

reason why we always prefer China.

ok so supa powa got 2 old subs now they going to rule the world watch out every one :laugh::omghaha:

where is the source of J 10s purchase news?

these two submarines are intended as training platforms for eventual acquisition of more modern submarines. We need some assistance from PLAN in initial years for its maintenance and meanwhile we have to improve our regular maintenance capability and technical expertise
Nope, those were refurbished to provide another 20 years of life line. Just a hint, those aren't diesel anymore but diesel-electrical and capable of firing missiles.

Back
Top Bottom