What's new

BD navy submarines are at Chittagong port

According to prothom alo the main base will be in kutubdia and secondary base in putuakhali.
:chilli::cheers:

:offtopic:
i would love to see japanis Soryu class or korien type 214 class in next purchase...............:enjoy:
and any politician BNP OR BAL who want to reject this , i want to sold there Kidny, eye ...etc etc.....and collect the money for weapons. :smokin::smokin::smokin:

soryu_class.jpg
kss-ii-type-214.gif
Why not russian Yasen class... ;)

these two submarines are intended as training platforms for eventual acquisition of more modern submarines. We need some assistance from PLAN in initial years for its maintenance and meanwhile we have to improve our regular maintenance capability and technical expertise

According to prothom alo the main base will be in kutubdia and secondary base in putuakhali.

Why not russian Yasen class... ;)
no no i want
Virginia-class submarine................;)

Bangladesh will ask Indian permission every time before taking their Submarines out for spin.These waters are completely under Indian dominance. :lol::lol:
why bd are procuring those? for tolerate Indian dominance? pagol !

Looking at the Indian response after getting the SUBs I am quite sure no one in Bangladesh cared about India while ordering them from China. You overrate yourself.

Never judge state affairs based on PD's comment. If that was the case,Bangladesh would've waged several war on India. :lol:

why bd are procuring those? for tolerate Indian dominance? pagol !

Training their first batch of submariners.Now,don't put much hope on these old subs.Rather buy some new Kilos if possible to scare Myanmar.But when you'll try to point out who's the boss in BOB,just remember,some 100 km west,some cruise missiles have been installed for troublemakers.And we already covered these waters as part of our "Subsurface defence".And more will be done on that account as well.You should always remember towards whom your armed forces are directed.And its not India.

But when you'll try to point out who's the boss in BOB,just remember,some 100 km west,some cruise missiles have been installed for troublemakers.And we already covered these waters as part of our "Subsurface defence".And more will be done on that account as well.You should always remember towards whom your armed forces are directed.And its not India.
You can take your India threat and shove it up your Indian arse. Bully.....

Seriously, it seemed that you guys PISSED YOUR PANTS when we bought these two age old beauties. Are you Indian guys this diabetic?

big talk from a little man. :lol:

But seriously,as I clarified earlier,we don't bother Mig-29s BAF has,but we take note when F-7 comes.Hope you've a brain to analyze what I meant.

big talk from a little man. :lol:

But seriously,as I clarified earlier,we don't bother Mig-29s BAF has,but we take note when F-7 comes.Hope you've a brain to analyze what I meant.
This time you guys PISSED YOUR PANTS with the presence of our subs. No wonder you Indians gonna get CHOLERA once we get j10s! Lol

Back
Top Bottom