What's new

BCCI proposes limited-over series with Pakistan in India

Lol I don't think BCCI is asking them to play in India because they're afraid of losing in UAE. It's purely a business move. Because by not playing with Pakistan BCCI or Indian public is not having sleepless nights, they'll continue doing well.

BCCI knows that PCB is desperate to play India. So, by playing in India PCB may make SOME money (although of course baniyas will take lion share of profits.) which is better than not playing and not making any money at all.

LMAO! You Indians are so stupid it is quite humorous. India is the one making plans for a series not Pakistan. So I wonder who the desperate one is?

No one gives a shit what the reason is. India made an agreement to play Pakistan in UAE, and are now rescinding on it. Good job, looking like liars and going against your word. Why are you going against your agreement? Is coming to a decision to play cricket really worth all this deception and negotiation? It's ridiculous.

It's a bloody sport. That's all. You monkeys go through so much unnecessary drama over a sport, and reveal your simple and close minded thinking over a mere sport. So much negotiating and haggling with the government just to play a sport. Pathetic and disgraceful conduct.

Kitni phattu team hai Indian team. UAE main tumhain mout aati hai?
All i see in your post is, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

I am talking what you want. All I am doing is support them. I say PCB should bycott BCCI for 50 years ASAP.
Evil Baniya, and should call his best friend China to start playing Cricket, to counter Indian BlackMail.
They should boycott all their former cricketer to go to India, for not only going to play IPL, but also for umpiring and comentator. They should also bycott UAE match also, so that BCCI could not earn any money, and soon BCCI would go bankrupt.

There are many countries who are wiling to come to Pakistan to play series, why bother India. And going to India to play series, have danger of Shiv Sena and RSS and food is without Beef, so the players would become weak.
So just declare NO to India any series.

What the Fuss Now.

I think this time PCB should say NOOOOOOOOOO to BCCI

Yes brother You made my Point, and say it for 50 years ASAP, and its time they should also say NASSSSSSSSSSSR to BCCI.

Hilarious the Indians have to keep begging their own government to play cricket against Pakistan.

Love that and why Pakistan government is not declaring bycott.

It's a bloody sport. That's all. You monkeys go through so much unnecessary drama over a sport, and reveal your simple and close minded thinking over a mere sport. So much negotiating and haggling with the government just to play a sport. Pathetic and disgraceful conduct.

So why play with the Monkey, call Austalia, South Africa, england, N. Zealand, to Pakistan for the Series.

It's beyond ridiculous how much drama and hassle India creates out of playing a bloody sport. It's not a big deal. They make it seem like Israel and Palestine is negotiating for peace all over a cricket game. Completely demented.

It really shows you the close minded, anti community nature of India. There is only one reason most Pakistanis want India to come to UAE to play. Because it would be fun. That's all. Most sane people, not under the grip of racism feel this way. But once again, it shows you the intolerant and close minded nature of many Indians that even a match of cricket has to become a complicated game of racism and politics.

It's beyond ridiculous how much drama and hassle India creates out of playing a bloody sport. It's not a big deal. They make it seem like Israel and Palestine is negotiating for peace all over a cricket game. Completely demented.

It really shows you the close minded, anti community nature of India. There is only one reason most Pakistanis want India to come to UAE to play. Because it would be fun. That's all. Most sane people, not under the grip of racism feel this way. But once again, it shows you the intolerant and close minded nature of many Indians that even a match of cricket has to become a complicated game of racism and politics.

Its not sports value, but some national values also. I am not the decission maker otherwise I would have banned completely with no provision of any talk at all. When the BCCI represents India, and plays under Indian Flag, or the PCB under the Pakistani, why shouldn't they link with the countries relationship.

Why do we still play this 5 day British sport which much suited for cool and cloudy Britain compared to hot and sunny South Asia ? Why not football which is now world sports ?

Angrez gaya ... mugar Kangrez rah gaye. کانگریز کرکٹ کھیلنےہیں

Its not sports value, but some national values also. I am not the decission maker otherwise I would have banned completely with no provision of any talk at all. When the BCCI represents India, and plays under Indian Flag, or the PCB under the Pakistani, why shouldn't they link with the countries relationship.

Piss off you little Indian monkey. No one gives a shit what you would prefer, so why are you telling us?

You retarded Indians are obsessed with racism and hatred so much, that you have allowed it infect sport. And bullshit, its a sport, that's all it is.

Indian culture is so disgusting and close minded that they most bring all their hatred to a simple thing like sport, and be proud of it. What a pathetic lot of disgusting creeps the Indians are. And dark, short and butt ugly too.

I am talking what you want. All I am doing is support them. I say PCB should bycott BCCI for 50 years ASAP.
Evil Baniya, and should call his best friend China to start playing Cricket, to counter Indian BlackMail.
They should boycott all their former cricketer to go to India, for not only going to play IPL, but also for umpiring and comentator. They should also bycott UAE match also, so that BCCI could not earn any money, and soon BCCI would go bankrupt.

There are many countries who are wiling to come to Pakistan to play series, why bother India. And going to India to play series, have danger of Shiv Sena and RSS and food is without Beef, so the players would become weak.
So just declare NO to India any series.

What the Fuss Now.

Yes brother You made my Point, and say it for 50 years ASAP, and its time they should also say NASSSSSSSSSSSR to BCCI.

Love that and why Pakistan government is not declaring bycott.

So why play with the Monkey, call Austalia, South Africa, england, N. Zealand, to Pakistan for the Series.
/r/bakchodi --------> that way

LMAO! You Indians are so stupid it is quite humorous. India is the one making plans for a series not Pakistan. So I wonder who the desperate one is?

PCB chief was makng trips to india to beg india to play a series, not the other way around.

No one gives a shit what the reason is. India made an agreement to play Pakistan in UAE, and are now rescinding on it. Good job, looking like liars and going against your word. Why are you going against your agreement? Is coming to a decision to play cricket really worth all this deception and negotiation? It's ridiculous.
To be honest, india is using its position of power to make more money.
In other words its a trap for pakistan, lets see if they fall for it.

After being boycotted by the world to play in your country, i dont think you have any spine left to lecture anyone about it being a sport and its spirits.
You lost it the day the srilankan team was attacked, by your mujaiheedens. It was also a mere sports that day but baboons never understood it.

Piss off you little Indian monkey. No one gives a shit what you would prefer, so why are you telling us?

This is what you should do. I will explain from your own statements bellow

Indian culture is so disgusting and close minded that they most bring all their hatred to a simple thing like sport, and be proud of it. What a pathetic lot of disgusting creeps the Indians are. And dark, short and butt ugly too.

When Indian culture is so disgusting and close minded, hope you don't want to minggle with them.

You retarded Indians are obsessed with racism and hatred so much, that you have allowed it infect sport. And bullshit, its a sport, that's all it is.

This is what the evil Baniya Modi and its RSS is, so its India is already infected.

What I am saying different. Just don't play cricket with dark colour, short hieght, and butt ugly as your original statement. Do you still wants the India -Pak Match.

Nooooooooooooooooooaassssssrrrrrrrrrrrr to BCCI

PCB chief was makng trips to india to beg india to play a series, not the other way around.

To be honest, india is using its position of power to make more money.
In other words its a trap for pakistan, lets see if they fall for it.

After being boycotted by the world to play in your country, i dont think you have any spine left to lecture anyone about it being a sport and its spirits.
You lost it the day the srilankan team was attacked, by your mujaiheedens. It was also a mere sports that day but baboons never understood it.

What the f$ck are you talking about you stupid Indian monkey? I don't think you understand how to follow an argument and make a relevant response. You seem very stupid. You don't seem to understand Pakistan uses UAE as their base, which makes you stupid and ignorant, which is not surprising.

The fact remains only an Indian retard would cheer the cancellation of something they would obsessively watch and enjoy greatly. You are literally cheering against something that you would like and enjoy, because you are a brainwashed little shit who cannot think for himself.

Thankfully, us Pakistanis are not as demented, and flat out insane as you Indians. We don't see the need to act like a disgrace and bring racism into sports. No one else does this. India is alone in being so brainwashed that they can't even leave sports alone. A very pathetic and disgraceful look upon Indian culture.

/r/bakchodi --------> that way

Why Bachoodi. Its my advice, doing some research, on the technical light.

This will bring the PEACE between two countries.

What the f$ck are you talking about you stupid Indian monkey? I don't think you understand how to follow an argument and make a relevant response. You seem very stupid.

The fact remains only an Indian retard would cheer the cancellation of something they would obsessively watch and enjoy greatly. You are literally cheering against something that you would like and enjoy, because you are a brainwashed little shit who cannot think for himself.

Thankfully, us Pakistanis are not as demented, and flat out insane as you Indians. We don't see the need to act like a disgrace and bring racism into sports. No one else does this. India is alone in being so brainwashed that they can't even leave sports alone. A very pathetic and disgraceful look upon India.

I fail to understand your logic. On one hand you are saying Indian as stupic, dark , short, ugly. and on another hand you want to have the sports friendly relationship. If you hate the Indians so much, why you expect your sportsmen to play with those hated indians.

What the f$ck are you talking about you stupid Indian monkey? I don't think you understand how to follow an argument and make a relevant response. You seem very stupid. You don't seem to understand Pakistan uses UAE as their base, which makes you stupid and ignorant, which is not surprising.

Thankfully, us Pakistanis are not as demented, and flat out insane as you Indians. We don't see the need to act like a disgrace and bring racism into sports. No one else does this. India is alone in being so brainwashed that they can't even leave sports alone. A very pathetic and disgraceful look upon Indian culture.

Mr baboon, What racism you are talking about in sports ? Only racism is see here is from you.
Do you even have any point or argument to counter with ?

Back
Top Bottom