What's new

BCCI proposes limited-over series with Pakistan in India

Kitni phattu team hai Indian team. UAE main tumhain mout aati hai?
If the government have the problem, so why can't avoid any series match between pakistan and India.

I am happy with no match with the Pakistani team except World Cup. Why should Pakistani team players plays in India in IPL, and Pakistan should also ban Indian players and umbire who are dying to paly in pakistan to earn the money. Just deny them any entry if they want to become the commentator, because they are taking 1 seat for the pakistani comentator.

Evil Yindoo --- No BEEF--- How can Pakistani players survive without Eat. The series is of 20 days, how can a pakistani player survive without eating beef. And who will take the responsibility of the security of the pakistani players fromthe evil Shiv Sena, the biggest and dangerous Terrorist Group including the RSS, and the Biggest terrorist above Osama Bin Laden -- Narendra Modi.
All i see in your post is, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

हिम्मत तो देखो PCB की, भीख मांग रहे हैं वो भी अकड़ कर

I say let them go bankrupt.

Their chief is literally begging India to play with them. They should be grateful in whatever they are getting.

Hilarious the Indians have to keep begging their own government to play cricket against Pakistan.

Pakistan shouldn't play in India all the money will be earned by India through tv ratings sponsors tickets etc if we played in India never give an enemy a source to earn money big bucks through you. I am sorry this will not happen if India wants to play series come to Pakistan or UAE. THANKS

_39483543_spin_googly_298.gif

हिम्मत तो देखो PCB की, भीख मांग रहे हैं वो भी अकड़ कर

I say let them go bankrupt.

Their chief is literally begging India to play with them. They should be grateful in whatever they are getting.
Oye singh kar di na sardaro waali baat. Phir bolte ho sardaro ka mazaak uraate hain.

PCB wouldn't go bankrupt if your ghar key sher don't play them.

& firs of all, you backstabbers shouldn't have signed that MOU.

Now Go & cry me a ganga. :haha:

Last edited:
This is disgusting by bcci. They have turned cricket into a business now and want to maximise profits. If they had played in the UAE then the broadcasters would have been ten sports and only pcb would have armed money but by playing in india they will have their own sponsors and broadcasters. Sri lanka has an agreement with ten sports to broadcast all of their matches which they had to break to play a home series with india who had refused to play without star sports being the broadcaster. Shame on the bcci. Pcb should refuse this offer. India signed a mou to play a full series which they are breaking. As they have put forward this suggestion it just shows that there is no political issue here its only profits thats the problem. The pcb is set to lose 85 million due to this. There is no more cricket since the big three shite started its just a business now more like the wwe.

Then why're you so scared at playing in Sri Paae Modi Jee's ground?
Stop talking like a 5 year old kid. If Indian team wants to play, it will play in a preferred location. Why will anybody be scared of UAE ? It is not a warzone. It's a great shopping destination, where Modi had gone recently.

Stop talking like a 5 year old kid. If Indian team wants to play, it will play in a preferred location. Why will anybody be scared of UAE ? It is not a warzone. It's a great shopping destination, where Modi had gone recently.
If we leave International matches avenue decisions on Indians rather than ICC then ghar ke sher will not play anywhere except Maharashtra where crowds throw bottles & stones on foreign players.

If we leave International matches avenue decisions on Indians rather than ICC then ghar ke sher will not play anywhere except Maharashtra where crowds throw bottles & stones on foreign players.
I don't know what they will throw, but there is always a choice. Simplemente...

Pakistan shouldn't play in India all the money will be earned by India through tv ratings sponsors tickets etc if we played in India never give an enemy a source to earn money big bucks through you.
What makes you think that India will come to Uae and let PCB make all that money through them ?

Lol I don't think BCCI is asking them to play in India because they're afraid of losing in UAE. It's purely a business move. Because by not playing with Pakistan BCCI or Indian public is not having sleepless nights, they'll continue doing well.

BCCI knows that PCB is desperate to play India. So, by playing in India PCB may make SOME money (although of course baniyas will take lion share of profits.) which is better than not playing and not making any money at all.

Back
Top Bottom