What's new

BCB avoids discussion on Pakistan tour

I personally wish BCB don't send their team to Pakistan, this will expose the true face & image of Bdsh which Pakistani sleepers call as brother muslim nation. No emotional but i want Pakistani sleeping nation to growup & face the realities. In real world no one care for other country, so better be united & raise your country on your own.

I consider Bangladeshi as Muslim brothers. BCB don't represent the feelings of all Bangladeshi peoples just like our PCB chairman or zardari dont represent all Pakistani and secondly its their right to play or not play in Pakistan but they should stop these nakhrey and should tell us their intentions clearly :)

Its our own interest to go Pakistan and keep the current momentum going. if we cancel the tour our next mission is couple of month away . but of course we can not ignore the security facto either . those who does not wants to see Pakistan playing international match in the home turf may harm Bangladeshi Player . so we need to take sensible decision . personlay i want to see our player Pakistan tour .

I still love Bangladeshi brothers...And Bangladeshi common people are not responsible for these acts...I think Pakistanis should take a more fair approach and such kind of thread should not have been created....I was among those Pakistanis who were supporting Bangladesh team against Pakistan in Asia Cup Final...But what ever happened after that...The dirty polictics and match review things coming from Bangladesh has disappointed me too but i still think that a common Bangladeshi is not responsible for this.

Yaar, bhai, please don't blame on us mazlum Bangladeshi for the act of Bastard Mustafa Kamal and BCB. They are Awami bastards who hate Pakistan to core. I don't understand, why PCB was naive enough to support Kamal nomination for ICC president.

Can Pakistan withdraw it's support for back stabbing Mustafa Kamal/BCB or it's too late?

I totally understand what you are saying and I totally agree as well. Unfortunately majority of ppl here don’t understand the concept of polarization of khalida zia and hasina wajid. Although both of these extremes are voices of BD but are world apart in political views and approach.

Back
Top Bottom