What's new

BBC, documentary on MQM & Altaf Hussain.

The most positive thing is that now increasingly MQM walay hi khud distance kar rahay hain apne aap ko "bhai" se.

Altaf is a liability on MQM. There was a statistic I was reading that 90 walay ilakay se 30,000 votes PTI ko paray thay.

Yes Sir 30,000 votes for PTI from the adjacents of 9 zero headquarters of MQM

The most positive thing is that now increasingly MQM walay hi khud distance kar rahay hain apne aap ko "bhai" se.

Altaf is a liability on MQM. There was a statistic I was reading that 90 walay ilakay se 30,000 votes PTI ko paray thay.

jamaat islami boycotted before 12 and thats why PTI got the votes of jamaat islami and PTI its self

I think they are overboard in harbouring him. he is now a threat to their own reputation. or a snake gone too big to handle.

I am sure whatever they will do is primarily in their own interest.

As a snake, they have raised much bigger ones and killed them when they wanted. He is nobody in that regard.

However, nobody messes with the tax man. Nobody.

Any body knows Mr Altaf Hussain was 8th Bloch Regt sepoy and kick out from Army by FGCM

Just watched the BBC newsnight edition on the MQM.
Most pathetic arguments by Farooq Sattar.

He was still denying that Altaf Hussain even said those things. Even though he saw the whole video clip himself.

This is why MQM is suffering. A.Hussain makes a hateful statement then Rabita comittee says that he never said it or that it was out of context.

As a snake, they have raised much bigger ones and killed them when they wanted. He is nobody in that regard.

However, nobody messes with the tax man. Nobody.

True (again). The UK has a policy of harbouring these white-collared terrorists for political influence in other countries.

The problem, this time, was that MQM has got too much negative publicity (many thanks to PTI's educated segment) and they could no longer ignore his comments against the Pakistani population.

Just watched the BBC newsnight edition on the MQM.
Most pathetic arguments by Farooq Sattar.

This liar should be tried for money laundering and in Pakistan.

How the f he got 400,000 pounds transfered from Pakistan to UK.

No MQM wala can come and say they got that huge sum from UK. They did not.

They took this money from Pakistan from all the Bhatta Khori they do on daily basis.

I used to say Altaf mota chor, bhatta khor. (this theft of 400,000 pounds of cash, I mean f@cking cash) proves it beyond reasonable doubt.

This Fooqa bhai should also be hanged high in the middle of saddar for all the killings and robberies committed in my beautiful city, in my beautiful country.

But he won't be.

As a nation we are Islamist Eunuchs,

We want to outsource our criminals to UK and US. We don't want to try them here.

Because we got no backbone.

What a pathetic liear this Fooqa bhai is.

So shameless that he sits in front of TV cameras and lies through his teeth.

I have never seen anyone going so retard, protecting another retard. Farooq Sattar, I mean farooq retard sucks

This liar should be tried for money laundering and in Pakistan.

How the f he got 400,000 pounds transfered from Pakistan to UK.

No MQM wala can come and say they got that huge sum from UK. They did not.

They took this money from Pakistan from all the Bhatta Khori they do on daily basis.

I used to say Altaf mota chor, bhatta khor. (this theft of 400,000 pounds of cash, I mean f@cking cash) proves it beyond reasonable doubt.

do you have any proof of MQM bhatta khori, and others like your ganja's LeJ, TTP arnt involved too?

lol why dont you be the prosecutor, in this way you will earn some money too :lol:

do you have any proof of MQM bhatta khori, and others like your ganja's LeJ, TTP arnt involved too?

lol why dont you be the prosecutor, in this way you will earn some money too :lol:

IF

You have half a brain cell still working in your skull you'd better keep mum and contemplate change.

Guys again these personal attacks!?
If you all disagree with each other,or your ideas collapse with each other and you have 'will' to argue,then you should all first of all learn to respect each other.
You aggression and personal attack cannot change anyone's mentality,instead you will boost his/her 'zid' (stubbornness) to argue and thus thread will not give anyone fruitful result.
There still lies a specific community in Pakistan which is afraid to trust and is afraid of change,because they think that new changes will not give any fruitful results.
We must secure them,by showing what proposals we have and how we can bring better change.If once we will succeed in showing them the better change,their mentality will be changed themselves,mouths shut and hearts ready to accept it.
Trust me,you worse enemies will be your best friends tomorrow,ready to give their lives for better cause.
For this purpose,if people of Karachi has shown their trust on Mr.Khan,then he must show them his excellent planning and performance,so that people's insecurity is decreased and trust increases.
If he succeed then we will be successful to show these people that how things can be done legally without any compromise with mafia and bhatta khor system,arguments are not enough-only performance can effect and bring change.

Please go easy on meray bhai @darkinsky

lol dude you must be the clown, supporting MQM has nothing got to do me being a bihari

i have come across this very negative racist thing in other forums too and im sick of defending the behari thing, yes beharis are in MQM but in MQM there are loads of other ethnicities

1) babar ghauri is not behari

2) farooq sattar is a gujrati memon

3) haider abbas rizvi is also not behari

4) altaf hussain is from uttar pradesh

5) nabeel gabol is a baloch guy

6) waseem akhter is a punjabi

7) nasreen jalil is from lucknow

mustafa kamal is probably the only bihari face in the MQM, and maybe saleem shahzaad etc

as for the educated people, biharis of pakistan are the most educated among the lot, there are many poor biharis too, but they all are hard working and coming out from the slums of orangi town

my family doesnt support MQM, but i do and its my own choice and i dont follow others

my own grand father was not a dehati and had podina farm in bihar, he was a civil engineer, he was a civil servant too in those days when it was very difficult to get into governmental jobs

my father is a marine engineer too, and im soon to be a mechanical engineer, my bihari uncles are all educated engineers and PHD and operating engineering firms in the US

so please dont talk bad about my family next time OK?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom