What's new

BBC, documentary on MQM & Altaf Hussain.

According to an MQM journo/supporter AKCHISHTI .. Farooq Sattar and Ishrat Ibad are cancers .. source is below:

https://twitter.com/akchishti/status/354693844660518912

akchishti
‏@akchishti
local leadership without generalizing has destroyed AH’s dreams– they had been corrupt & incompetent.Dr.Farooq Sattar,IshratEbad are cancers
Reply Retweet Favorite More

This is coming from an MQM person ... not an enemy. I guess AK Chishti realized that Farooq Sattar will screw up the interview .. FS lived up to the expectations ..

Insha'Allah more good news to come

The best excuse one can find in Pakistan, no reference to context! Shaba Farooq Sattar...taken out of context!

Shayed Tafay ki paidaish bhi out of context thi!

And he starts off by saying that BBC has been infiltrated by pro-Taliban elements!!!

Why dont "dear leader of MQM" return to Pakistan to answer to court cases against him

calling it a peace party while hiding in London and issuing violent sermons is cowardice

it's a mafia....everything they do fits the rubric of mafia

Then another good old excuse, the matter is under investigation, I won't comment!

Just watched the video which was shared by my friend at FB, I was laughing at poor farooq sattar towards the end.. :laugh: The interesting part was the UK govt's role in all this taffu drama and the letter of Altaf Hussain, these things are unveiled for the first time I guess.. I'm now expecting a wave against Taffu in UK media after this documentary.. :smoking:

Not only that its first time that UK media has spoken but also questioned the role of british govt in it..

what did farooq sattar lied?

MQM has problems but PTI as we all know is no innocent either as it pretends to be like jamaat islami

do you think that writing a letter to tony was a right thing to do?

further there maybe agenda on which they are doing all this to trap Altaf, apparently he is in trouble not only with the murder case but also with money laundering.

Drama king will be defeated by another drama :rofl:
Mr.Hussein is in big trouble...oh,I do smell..something is cooking...!?:lol:

Farooq Sattar seems to me so chutiya, he is just denying and not responding, he is not ready to answer properly, he was trying to run from question.

British police should think out of the box.........

they also interrogate from were altaf terrorist learned acting?

did mirza masroor qadiani hooked him up with some jewish hollywood actor?

cause the way he is acting after hearing the news of imran farooq's murder is quite surprising and also were was the script written for the little drama that was performed after the hearing of imran farooq's murder....

you would also be surprised that not only he acted well in front of live cameras but also his gang member who were wiping off his tears acted well.

Inside the mind of psychopathic serial killer

do you now sir understand why altaf used to do comedy for the crowd?

choran kha loo video........the video in which he is singing songs and dancing and being cheeky with the media

well sir that was all acting....something he had planned long ago in his criminal mind......so that if ever he gets caught and framed....his lawyers can use the video to claim lunacy.....and so that altaf could be moved to mental asylum from the tower of london.......

i wont be surprised if he already has a prescription for usage of psychotic medicines in advance which will be used in his defence once he is brought in chains before the competent court of law.

17523_367207903405216_1665221725_n.jpg

Farooq Sattar seems to me so chutiya, he is just denying and not responding, he is not ready to answer properly, he was trying to run from question.

Because Farooq Sattar had spent the whole night memorizing only these poorly structured sentences, this is what he was mentally prepared to say regardless of the nature of the documentary. Altaf's most loyal toady put together all the random English phrases and words the megalomaniacs and demagogues of his ilk in Pakistan routinely use while talking in Urdu, and barfed the blather in his refined lalookheti accent before the BBC man. The anchorperson of BBC could at least ask this dumbo where the hell did he see the influence of radical forces in this short documentary, but he was already overwhelmed by the oratorical prowess of Farooq Sattar.

Because Farooq Sattar had spent the whole night memorizing only these poorly structured sentences, this is what he was mentally prepared to say regardless of the nature of the documentary. Altaf's most loyal toady put together all the random English phrases and words the megalomaniacs and demagogues of his ilk in Pakistan routinely use while talking in Urdu, and barfed the blather in his refined lalookheti accent before the BBC man. The anchorperson of BBC could at least ask this dumbo where the hell did he see the influence of radical forces in this short documentary, but he was already overwhelmed by the oratorical prowess of Farooq Sattar.

porus do like imitating english and their accent like a monkey ? do you kiss their hands too to receive their blessings?

if you were born in lalukhet would you have any inferiority complex

sorry dude but you are one of those confused desis with inferiority complex who will die copying the angrez and guess what you will never become a total angrez even if you die trying :azn:

I have am cross-posting from another thread. I think what I wrote is very relevant here too.
---------------------------------------------
PML-N decided long time ago not to entertain MQM as a coalition partner. During last five years, MQM made a number of attempts to woo PML-N, but it was rebuffed each time. In case anyone remembers MQM's leaders calling Ch. Nisar "Mr. Bean", well that was the time MQM gave up on PML-N. They again made a half-hearted attempt to get on PML-N's good side, but no use. NS seems to have made up his mind quite firmly. This then gave PTI some space in Karachi, just because MQM wanted PTI to get a measured and reasonable response from Karachi. The objective seems to have been to ruffle PML-N. This again did not work. In fact it worked to MQM's disadvantage when PTI offered resistance to MQM and established itself as a threat in the last elections.

NS has some sort of strategy for MQM, I suppose. But it is certainly not a priority for him. If I were him, I would just relax about MQM and see it self-destruct and have others take shots at it as it goes down.

Important question is what is IK going to do about MQM? He has done a bit and shall do some more.

MQM is a pirate ship going down like the Titanic. Pity those who thought they had a savior in Altaf Hussain. They have just found that he is actually a clown. They would not say it yet, but his mental state is obvious. And of course this mental state of his has a spill-over effect when die-hard MQM cadres try to raise a specter of 'Balochistan'. They think that it is going to scare the rest of us. But no one has time to think about what they want to do with this scare tactic, we are too busy laughing yet. Just take a look at Farooq Sattar trying to defend his leader's mentally unstable gibberish. MQM has such talent that is being wasted to prop a lost cause.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...take-against-altaf-hussain.html#ixzz2YllLjztm
-----------------------------------------

There is no way any one can defend Altaf Hussain. Farooq Sattar was pitiful. I wonder how he was persuaded to defend the indefensible?

The fact is that MQM has lost itself and can not find the way. The only way it can survive is if AH steps down for good, along with a few sycophantic cronies. I cringe when I see obviously smart and talented people of MQM sucking up to AH in their interviews. MQM ought to become a committee affair and should be run like a proper political party. They must go back to their roots of public service and renounce violence. MQM must redefine itself in a new multi-party context. It must outperform other parties fairly and squarely. They can do it, if only they can get away from 1) a self-imposed victim complex, 2) snobbish airs of being "the descendants of the makers of Pakistan", and 3) an obsession with 'feudalism', and (most importantly) 4) a culture of violence.

Back
Top Bottom